Forex Detector

Re: [req] Forex Detector

i dont think back tests are accurate. plus i keep getting a 130 error.

is there a long running, somewhat independent live test done out there anywhere? i looked and couldnt find one.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Is this what you are looking for bro ?

http://www.4shared.com/file/102074380/a3dcda6c/Detector.html

Cheers!

J.

Hi,

Yes this is what I was looking for out of curiosity to backtest it since it is rated as one of the top 5 EAs. So far running 2005-2006 it does not look very promising. It runs the backtest good on 4 decimal brokers like Broco Trader. Thank you so much for posting it!

Regards

2001-2002 backtest burnt account at forexmeta. since we never know when forex market will change i only pass EA's that show profit every year so I put this in the fail bin. Just my system.

i tested 2004-2008 and found it didnt post a long term profit. i have a similar belief that an EA needs to be profitable long term for it to be worth going any further with testing.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...