M5G Cyborg Robot

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ]M5G Cyborg Robot

thank you!

manual/instructions are on the website. everything, including set files are up there.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

:mrgreen:

I think Luck works only with EurGbp and sudden hours with no bigger than 2 spread.

And also has different result with different brokers. :ahhh:

I don't think there are perfect EAs. Therefore, work with own trading better. This is only my opinion not an absolute. :peace:

Happy trading... :shand:

I think Luck works only with EurGbp and sudden hours with no bigger than 2 spread.

I don't think there are perfect EAs. Therefore, work with own trading better. This is only my opinion not an absolute. :peace:

Hi Cowboy,

Glad to see that you and Stormin Norman have your feet on the ground and realize that there is no perfect EA. Norm stated in one of his post that when he sees an EA that has all winning trades in demo trading, he becomes very skeptical. I share the same thought. The more "perfect" it looks, the more I plan to never use it. I know it is against the typical hopeful thinking but in this way I save myself from a lot of letdowns. Time will tell, but ISEA I think will have the same destiny. So far the only decent EA out of this entire board is Megadroid - without questions IMHO. In the meantime, we must never stop looking and evaluating for the best one out there.

Best wishes

would there be something in the EA which means the backtests are flawed? that's always a consideration.

my backtests dont match the live account.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

would there be something in the EA which means the backtests are flawed? that's always a consideration.

:shand: I'm glad you know what happen real life of trading. Demo is just demo. Real life of trading is not the same. If EAs work as demo account, maybe we are already rich and we are staying somewhere... Always vacation. :peace:

Have a happy trading...

Hi Cowboy,

Glad to see that you and Stormin Norman have your feet on the ground and realize that there is no perfect EA. Norm stated in one of his post that when he sees an EA that has all winning trades in demo trading, he becomes very skeptical. I share the same thought. The more "perfect" it looks, the more I plan to never use it. I know it is against the typical hopeful thinking but in this way I save myself from a lot of letdowns. Time will tell, but ISEA I think will have the same destiny. So far the only decent EA out of this entire board is Megadroid - without questions IMHO. In the meantime, we must never stop looking and evaluating for the best one out there.

Best wishes

Hi, fxknight:

Yes, we are always looking for better trading and evaluating for the best, and apply to real life. The most important thing is our mind which is how to control. If we can control our mind, it will be succeed.

Happy Trading :shand:

:shand: I'm glad you know what happen real life of trading. Demo is just demo. Real life of trading is not the same. If EAs work as demo account, maybe we are already rich and we are staying somewhere... Always vacation. :peace:

Have a happy trading...

demo trades pretty much as a live account would - just without the emotion of having real money attached to it.

that's the point im making though, the backtest doesnt match the demo over the same period, showing the limitations of the backtest for some EAs.

Backtests don't mean anything. They are nextdoor to useless. Backtest results vary wildly from one Broker to another Broker. There are also many instances where an EA is not set up to be backtested. All these EA's with a hard sales pitch showing incredible backtest results will very very rarely stand up to proper scrutiny.

The only way to determine profitabilty of any EA is through forward testing.