How much do you make?

Re: How much do you make?

Do you mean The print screen of my trading results?

i can't attach pic at this forum any longer, i do not know why.

Simple. Because starting recently, all kind of attachments are NOT allowed.

For pic, post to photobucket.com For files post to 4shared.com Both non affiliated with this site. They are just good sites that could support us.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Do you mean The print screen of my trading results?

i can't attach pic at this forum any longer, i do not know why.

For pic, post to photobucket.com For files post to 4shared.com Both non affiliated with this site. They are just good sites that could support us.

Regards,

Why? that feature is good.

no Guts, no Glory!

Regards,

Why? that feature is good.

B'coz last time I heard from our admin that that is the deal with our hosting, considering the nature of our content. So, no attachment everyone.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

• 1 year later...

After tried various EA´s, now I´m using EAKAIN 1.04 in my live account (lite forex).

I started with eakain 29/04/2010, see the results. I only trade EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCHF AND USDCAD.

http://dc243.4shared.com/img/296411565/b83a3ba6/DetailedStatement.jpg?rnd=0.10403581608554502

Detailed Statement:

http://www.4shared.com/file/B_Gge_2S/Eakain_Statement.html

Edited by CW2

I am finalizing on my stratergies, Demoing some new ones. I am currently making 30 % and above a day. Please don't ask me for it, Because I have done a lot of hardwork finding it, I call it 'The Hybrid' .. am gonna go live with it soon! :) ..

Please :- I am not spamming. If My post looks unsuitable to the admins, they can remove this post! ..

Regards,

Harsh

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

I am finalizing on my stratergies, Demoing some new ones. I am currently making 30 % and above a day. Please don't ask me for it, Because I have done a lot of hardwork finding it, I call it 'The Hybrid' .. am gonna go live with it soon! :) ..

Please :- I am not spamming. If My post looks unsuitable to the admins, they can remove this post! ..

Regards,

Harsh

let us know if it works on a LIVE account..quite often EA work on demos but blow up on live accounts.

not sure why'd you even bring up the subject and then say 'don't ask me for it'

Would you share the setfile for us?

thanks

After tried various EA´s, now I´m using EAKAIN 1.04 in my live account (lite forex).

I started with eakain 29/04/2010, see the results. I only trade EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCHF AND USDCAD.

http://dc243.4shared.com/img/296411565/b83a3ba6/DetailedStatement.jpg?rnd=0.10403581608554502

Detailed Statement:

http://www.4shared.com/file/B_Gge_2S/Eakain_Statement.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Harsh124,

You must be kidding! 30% per day. I only want 3% per day with consistency.

I know you said don´t ask me, but let´s consider, this site is essencially based on "share".

Please, give us an idea about your system.

Congratulations!

Thanks.

If it is true then I congratulate you, because using geometric series formula: with an initial balance of $500 you will make $21,928 on the 20th day. That is the 20th day alone, not the accumulated profits altogether. Your total account balance will be £73,096 on that day. You will also be a millionaire on exactly the 30th day. Good Luck.

Life's good for some.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...