How much do you make?

Hello,

We all are seing there are many ea in market. Tell me which one of ea have make you 100 000 dollar in your live account? We see always about many ea statments show millions of dollars in statements. But i want to know about a true live account. I think all these statements these sellers show us are just scam and fake. Please share you knowledge and experiments

Thanks

MiniTrader

Re: How much do you make?

If you let any EA to loss this amount of money you have a problem with the money management.

Don't risk at any time more then 2% of your total equity !

In any case DD that is bigger then 20-30% should couse you to stop and think what are the problems.

Hi locle,

Thanks for answering. I have also tried a few ea. It is better to start testing an ea on demo account. Not on live. Don't give up. Just try and try so i think you will find correct ea. It is very sad to go in minus. And good luck.

Anyone more here? please share your best live ea experiment with us. And also share your bad experiment too.

why the robominer keeps opening sell oder when the price keeps going up, no stoploss ea is very bad, should i close my positions now, so far i have almost 50% drawdown, if aud/nzd going up for another 200pips i will get a margin call,

Hello,

We all are seing there are many ea in market. Tell me which one of ea have make you 100 000 dollar in your live account? We see always about many ea statments show millions of dollars in statements. But i want to know about a true live account. I think all these statements these sellers show us are just scam and fake. Please share you knowledge and experiments

Thanks

MiniTrader

It seems that You have to find the answer by yourself . I asked few times similar question as You , but didn't get respond. The retail forex industry as it is at this moment is made for brokers benefit , not trader's. Maybe some day when market becomes totally regulated , we will be able to normally trade style we want.

But You can always search , search, search... for a broker of course. There are very good trading systems out there , we just have to find broker.

Since last December I made about $500 with FAPTurbo and YourLucky. Spent about $1500 for various EAs, systems and VPS monthly fees, so the balance is negative. Thanks to this great forum, the output side is now cut down significantly and I really hope that the income side will increase with time.

"various EAs"

Would you specify more precisely which EAs you bought and failed.

FAP Turbo definetely was a hit, but now it does not perform so well. Small loss on my demo account at Admiral Markets. What is worse they dramatically widen the spreads beginning 1st of May, so it will be even harder to stay on profit in the future.

There are hundreds of commercial systems on the market, but which of them are profitable in the long run is the key question. Every system can be transformed to expert advisor, so it doesn't matter it is automatic now or manual.

"various EAs"

Would you specify more precisely which EAs you bought and failed.

Steinitz HAS MTF (I paid $200) did not survive the demo forward testing so I never went live with it.

The 2 instances of FAPturbo costed me $250.

The rest I bought are manual systems which can be found in this forum for free, like the Forex Made E-Z system. I did not have enough time to thoroughly them so I can't judge yet which is bad and which is good.

Good Evening Undercover does your offer still stand? :? as i have been using the London Forex Rush System( which is semi automatic; in terms of signals generated and manual in terms of opening trades) this system helped me take my very small trading capital of $65 to $530 in a month and a half! :mrgreen: could you turn it into an EA?

Looking forward to your response

Good Evening Undercover does your offer still stand? :? as i have been using the London Forex Rush System( which is semi automatic; in terms of signals generated and manual in terms of opening trades) this system helped me take my very small trading capital of $65 to $530 in a month and a half! :mrgreen: could you turn it into an EA?

Looking forward to your response

can you post up the indicator?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

i open account with 2500 so far i lost 1600 and using robominer now with drawdown of 410 may be i blow up my account soon, not very good

locle...i'm worried you don't understand how robominer works. did you start with 2500 and 0.01 lots? or you lost 1600 with another EA and now have 900...if so you will probably margin call. you need 2000 and 0.01 lots exclusively for robominer or your account is dust

ALWAYS AND AGAIN ALWAYS . Please never under any circumstance trade any EA without following simple rules

1. BACKTEST the EA Over Several months of DATA ( 2 to 6 months, 1 year, 2 yeara and so on) ===> if results are Great then move to Step 2

2. FORWARD Test the EA on a DEMO account for at least 1 month or minimum 3 weeks ===> If results confirm the Backtest Results the go to Step 3

3. LIVE TRADING while risking only 2% of your Free Margin per Trade. For 1 month try and monitor the performance of the EA and note down any problems you notice or if it is performance is becoming poor then GET RID of the EA if you can't FIX it.

GUYS youre dealing with REAL MONEY and it involves RISK & MONEY MANAGEMENT (RMM) so please think about RMM before anything else if you want to make money in this Forex trading.

As they say on Wall Street == > " The Bulls Charge , the Bears Attack and the Pigs get Slaughtered " . So do not make yourself a Pig to the BIG INVESTMENTS BANKS a.k.a the BIG BOYS . THey are in the Business of making Money and they will Gladly take it from you and KICK YOUR a** goodbye.

My 2 cents of how it really works

Dear Undercover,

Could you make an EA for us? The concept is similer to 'London Forex Rush' system.

I think many of us noticed that price move quite some Pips directly after opening markets in

certain countries. So why not taking advantage of these movements and grab a few Pips?

The only problem is how can we know in which direction the market will move?

The answer is quite easy: we don't know.

And there this strategy comes in play:

Timeframe: 5 min or below

Indicators: none

Currency Pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY (I tested with these, but others should work also)

Important Openings: Japan, GB, Europe, North America

we don't need to care about knowing in which direction the market will move.

Just place a buy-stop at the high + 5 pips and a sell-stop at the low - 5 pips of the last few candles.

How many candles you use depends on timeframe. If we use a 5 min timeframe we use 1...2

candles, on 1 min timeframe we use 2...5 candles.

For stop-Loss there are two possibilities:

1. place SL 20 pips away from the price where the order would be hit.

2. place SL 2...3 pips above the high (sell order)/below the low (buy order) of the candles. used to determine the price to open the order or SL described above, whichever is closer.

For take-profit it would be best if we just trail you SL 5 pips below (buy)/above (sell) the recent

price AFTER price moved AT LEAST 6 pips. If we can't trail SL that close use the closest

possible distance and start trailing after price moved this distance + 1 pip.

If we can't trail SL at all we have to use a TP. This should be between 5 and 10 pips, as we

can never know how far price will move.

If there is one or more pending orders which have not been executed till 5 min after opening of the

national market we have to delete these orders and wait for the next possibility.

Sorry, but I have no time to code one system after another just to see if it is good or bad. There are dozens or hundreds of systems, ideas, concepts, etc. I wasted a lot of time for coding some of them and almost all failed. If you trade this system for some time and it proved profitable - let me know.

thank you sir.

and money management is THE most important thing. if an EA doesnt work make sure u only lost 20% of your account balance - not all of it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Two years maybe before I bought a commercial EA.

Initially it gave some wins in live account. After it stopped and I stopped to use it with no wins neither losses.

One year later I found its code and then I realized that the EA made a good fitting to the backtesting data by using appropriate parameters.

After testing myself, I found that a small change could give much different results.

In such cases is it okey to readjust the parameters or just forget it?

What is your oppinion?

I think many EAs work this way. In back testing their results are very good and even ... one week after everythnig changes.

I had blew up my account one to many times with manual trading & few stupid EA's.

Finally, i had a few good wins with manual trading using only one type of indicator. That is MTF slope direction. Unfortunately, i had as little as US100 to start all over again :cry:

Slope direction & MTF slope direction indicator can be found almost everywhere. The secret is simple, Follow 4HR indicator as the main trend & Entry on 15M & 30M indicator. Gosh! you be amaze to find that you will easily gain 200- 400 pips in a EU & GU trend.

My Stoploss was around 1000 pips to hold my margin.

I had blew up my account one to many times with manual trading & few stupid EA's.

Finally, i had a few good wins with manual trading using only one type of indicator. That is MTF slope direction. Unfortunately, i had as little as US100 to start all over again :cry:

Slope direction & MTF slope direction indicator can be found almost everywhere. The secret is simple, Follow 4HR indicator as the main trend & Entry on 15M & 30M indicator. Gosh! you be amaze to find that you will easily gain 200- 400 pips in a EU & GU trend.

My Stoploss was around 1000 pips to hold my margin.

Let us work together to find a good expert advisor. Which will make us money. Please don't cry. Money is something coming and going.

I made 2 EAs with good money management. So far, both are working. I entered the market 1 months ago. Now, the first EA has given 20% ROE. Whereas, the second one 10%.

Some people may think they are not good EAs, because they produce only small profits.

no Guts, no Glory!

I made 2 EAs with good money management. So far, both are working. I entered the market 1 months ago. Now, the first EA has given 20% ROE. Whereas, the second one 10%.

Some people may think they are not good EAs, because they produce only small profits.

Hi gsosay,

Can you please share some results with us? Many thanks

Hi gsosay,

Can you please share some results with us? Many thanks

Do you mean The print screen of my trading results?

i can't attach pic at this forum any longer, i do not know why.

no Guts, no Glory!