MegaDroid 1.1

Re: mega 1.11

mega 1.11,

:arrow: http://slil.ru/27499860

please download the new file ,i upload the wrong dll file at the first time.

hope your test result,

this version without web authentification

:mrgreen:

ps:just use the ex4 file,it will work,mq4 file just help me to find out the ea's structure..

i used the ex4 file with the dll and the screen comment is saying that authentication failed and dll and expert versions mismatch

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: mega 1.11

i used the ex4 file with the dll and the screen comment is saying that authentication failed and dll and expert versions mismatch

just ignore the error.i also got the same error but still trade :D

[center:3pm5sdyh]~ Life's Good ~[/center:3pm5sdyh]

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

So far I have had about 15 trades with this EA (ver. 1.10 from the 1st post of this thread) and all of them winners. Not many pips per win, but it is consistent and that is what matters. Not ready to go live with it yet, but it is very tempting.

Has anyone figured out how this EA determines entry/exit? Is it based on a fib level that is hit (or not hit) for a 24 hr period? We know that it takes trades at one time per day (22:00 on my setup). I would really like to trade this manually since it only places a trade at the one given time per day. I think knowing how this EA works would open the floodgate of pips when combined some of my favorite manual strategies. Maybe? Maybe not...

Any thoughts on this my friends? I'm going to go through all my trades this weekend and try to find the common link(s).

:peace:

hi,

i am behind this since a while.

I have had a lot of trades already, and 1 loosing. very much more than acceptable.

I actually can recommend the purchase of it. Because if a product is good,it is always good to support the author.

I have personally nothing to do with them. But this ea is profitable... and now, opens

trades under strategy 1, strategy 2, and so on... really nice ea. i have increased my level of risk this week, and will increase some more in 7 days if next week is ok.

I must say that i use max lot as risk manager, because other wise the risk manager in the ea is opening too big for me...

let us know your result onthe strategies. remember, they work different , and overlapped, time.

regards

jackdan

Hi ,

does anybody knows how to modify the Droid (vs. 1.10 and above)in order to trade other pairs than the EUS_USD ?

I understood this is possible modifying the mq4 version of the Droid;there are some informations about it in the goodservice.su/forum but I' don't understand Russian , even using the Google transl.

(too many words are not translated) .

Some Russian traders are now using the Droid with many other pairs and seem that some of these are equally profitable than the EUR_USD pair.

Thank you

Workin Megadroid?

Hello,

i want to test the EA Megadroid.

I found some posts here but the downloaded files aren´t working.

The EA doesn´t trade and so on.

Can you give me a full working version download link pls?

Can you advise me an EA that works perfectly and give me the download link? Would be awesome.

Greez and thanks a lot cyde1408

Hope here is the right place to post it or an admin should tell me where.

I´m new here.

Re: Workin Megadroid?

Why Always like this ?? :?

So please help us to by add [Req] in front of your topic title...

You want a help don't you so it's request, Workin Megadroid? it means only question...

:peace:

My Motto is:

(D)o'a

(U)saha

(I)khtiar

(T)awakal

Hi and I apologize if this has been asked previously.

I am currently running a purchased copy of megadroid on a live account. Can I run the modified b version on the same account or does it have to be under a different account number.

Thanks

rollo

Hi and I apologize if this has been asked previously.

I am currently running a purchased copy of megadroid on a live account. Can I run the modified b version on the same account or does it have to be under a different account number.

Thanks

rollo

No you cannot. 110b uses the previous version of the DLL. If 110b calls the newer DLL there may be serious issues. Why not run it on a different account and different copy of MT4 on the same machine.

Regards

thankyou for your quick reply.

On a side note...is there still merit in running the original version or should I just switch to the b version only

rollo

I recommend to switch to b and set your own extended times.. more profitable trades = more $$$.

Hi ,

does anybody knows how to modify the Droid (vs. 1.10 and above)in order to trade other pairs than the EUS_USD ?

I understood this is possible modifying the mq4 version of the Droid;there are some informations about it in the goodservice.su/forum but I' don't understand Russian , even using the Google transl.

(too many words are not translated) .

Some Russian traders are now using the Droid with many other pairs and seem that some of these are equally profitable than the EUR_USD pair.

Thank you

They probably cracked the DLL and made it trade other pairs. I am sure this can be done so if somebody can change the DLL (preferably the 1.10 DLL) to another pair we can trade other pairs as well. Maybe Megadroid team did this limitation to EURUSD to use for themselves and avoid liquidity competition? On the other hand.. lets say you were going to trade 3 other pairs.. why not trade 4X lotsize for the EURUSD??

Regards

Re: Workin Megadroid?

Some people just don't get it.

They want help, but they are making things difficult for people to help them.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Hi fxknight ,

thanks for the reply.

As far as I understood the vs. 1.10 mq4 allows such modifications without changing the corrispondent DLL.This is not so easy to make for the new vs.1.11 ,cause the Droid team

moved a lot of controls (including the pairs traded) from the ex4 to the DLL.

Regarding your last suggestion....:I'm fighting with the Droid support asking for a detailed explanation about

MM & Risk Mgmt rules they don't want to give me.

In substance : I discovered the EA doesn't have a modular Risk mgmt regarding BOTH the s1 and s2

strategies; if you set a 0.8 Risk (80% of the available margin) the EA takes this value to calculate (not perfectly)the n. of lots to trade and this will be the value filled for the s1 strategy ;supposing you have,after the s1 filled trade,a new s2 trade this will be not sended bacause a "not enough money" alert message.

I think this because the Droid doesn't re-check the "new"(reducted)available account margin but uses the same amount of the s1 strategies or some other "numbers" I don't know.

For sure the Droid doesn't take ,for the s2,the 0.8 of the residual margin available after a s1 trade (of course if the s1 trade is not closed yet).

I tried in my live acc. many settings not having any s2 trade filled for a Risk setted at values > 0.45.

This is,from my point of view,a serious limit .

Why ? Because I don't know if it is better to set a higher risk (in this case you get s1 orders only) or a under 0.50 risk (you get both s1 and s2 executed ).It's not a stupid question because I don't even know which is the percentage (in a medium/long term statistic) for the s1/s2 trades.

I NEVER had a s2 trade filled without a previosly filled s1 trade and I suppose that ,in the "logic" of the EA,the s2 "comes" only after a "green light" for the s1; even if you have the s1 and the s2 filled at the same time.

In my short experience the s1 has the higher probability to trade.

Considering the Droid make very few trades (my statement says an average of 1 trade x night) it is important to decide where (s1 only or both s1 and s2) to allocate the risk.

Last consideration : I tried many EAs during the last 6 months...MDroid is the best (till now) and id the only one I have in live account.

Sorry for my bad English.

thankyou for your quick reply.

On a side note...is there still merit in running the original version or should I just switch to the b version only

rollo

I recommend to switch to b and set your own extended times.. more profitable trades = more $$$.

its much more volatile as well. some periods of nasty drawdowns which would put the frighteners up you. sure over time it comes back, but its certainly a roller coaster extending the trading hours.

is there a simple limitation which could be added to the trader to remove some of the volatility in the results?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician