MegaDroid 1.1

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

mine took a 1.1% profit on the trade.

good start. see how it goes.

mine ..no luck!

no post for me!

i wonder what went wrong.. :?

Finaly i got 1 post last night 13133,tp at 13143 at 00:54 , prime 4x broker!

but no luck with FXCL account..

all the best guy!

:D

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Please can any member provide the decompiled version of this EA.

Thanks

siddeshsd

just got uncracked 1.1ver,

here's the crack ver,

input "ReceiptCode" for any number,

it will trade nomatter the alert say.

sorry for my bad English.

http://www.4shared.com/file/100591607/bc16c9e5/megacc.html

enjoy..

thanks, K

PS:the file in the rar,MegaDroidx.dll,please rename to MegaDroid.dll

my fault,i forgot to rename it..

Today when i was doing some backtests. i used Different values for GMTOffset = -4 and GMTOffset = -5 for FXCM . Since during Backtesting the Automatic GMTOffset is not appilcable . I noticed a Huge Difference between the two values with GMTOffset = -4 the account was almost wiped out( from 10,000 to almost 2,000) while with GMTOffset = -5 the account went from (10,000 to 63,000 ) with only 4 losses in 4 months (jan -- april 2009 ).

What is the Best Option ? To use Manual GMTOffset or Automatic GMTOffset ? i am in EST ( New York)

I know that for Daylight Savings in Summer (March to November) , FXCM uses GMTOffset = -4

and for Daylight Savings in Winter (November to March) , FXCM uses GMTOffset = -5

I am not sure if i got Good results because of that and FXCM have not updated the GMTOffset on their Servers for Daylight Savings. i Guess they should have automatically

ANy Suggestions

it trades on US close/asian open. that is the key. changing to another time of day would take it out of this time window.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Hi,

Please can any member provide the decompiled version of this EA.

Thanks

siddeshsd

Hi Siddeshsd :shand:

Here you go to get the Decompiled 1.1 version :

http://sharebee.com/bdf61446

Have fun

Shenong :)

here's the crack ver,

enjoy..

thanks, K

hi all can you write me why always megadroid write authentication or authentication failed thanks

it will show it is not authenticated, but it will still trade.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

I read on the other forum that it isn't safe to use the cracked version of the new MegaDroid 1.1 because of the DLL file then screwing up your trades on purpose. I wonder if they can also track you down through the DLL file if you're using the cracked version.

my trades on the cracked version match those running live statements on official versions.

here's the crack ver,

enjoy..

thanks, K

Hi liuganquan,

Can you upload the file to a new URL? It seems that your original download 4shared.com link was taken down. Thank you very much!

Hi Siddeshsd :shand:

Here you go to get the Decompiled 1.1 version :

http://sharebee.com/bdf61446

Have fun

Shenong :)

Hi Shenong,

The decompiled 1.1 version you posted contains some errors when compiling such as a call to a void function expecting a value returned and other small errors. Is there anybody who can decompile the latest version 1.10 (and post it as well) so that we can remove the authentication code and make it run properly? I can fix the authentication code with no problem but we must make sure we have a good decompiled version 1.10 of the code.

Thank you.

I read on the other forum that it isn't safe to use the cracked version of the new MegaDroid 1.1 because of the DLL file then screwing up your trades on purpose. I wonder if they can also track you down through the DLL file if you're using the cracked version.

my trades on the cracked version match those running live statements on official versions.

And what about the safety issues? Is there a possibility for the MegaDroid developers to track you down through the DLL file?

I looked at the DLL. The Dll simply takes the Receipt code and Authenticates it to a given website. The website then returns a code that basically would unlock or activate the EA. What the fixed version has done is to bypass the activation and allow it to trade. It is illegal for them to track you without or get any information from your PC without you being informed and signing on to it. :peace: :arrow: :mrgreen:

Latest 1.10 with Authentication fixed

Hi to all,

I have fixed the source code for version 1.1 so it now authenticates all the time. Also it matches 100% the original version by running a backtest and comparing with the original backtest. It includes the DLL as well. Download link is:

http://www.4shared.com/file/101694103/a9099251/MGDR_110.html

Pwd: Indonesia

Please make any mods/upgrades/improvements and share as well. Enjoy!

I looked at the DLL. The Dll simply takes the Receipt code and Authenticates it to a given website. The website then returns a code that basically would unlock or activate the EA. What the fixed version has done is to bypass the activation and allow it to trade. It is illegal for them to track you without or get any information from your PC without you being informed and signing on to it. :peace: :arrow: :mrgreen:

To add to what you said, The Megadroid team could not shut down the trading if the authentication is not valid. Why? Because if their authentication server is down and many valid clients have open trades.. can you imagine if they cannot be authenticated and the EA shuts down while trades are open? It would be a really bad decision for the developer to do this if they ever decide to shut down the EA. How about if all of a sudden Megadroid gets sued or they decide to go out of business tomorrow? What happens to the EA without being able to be authenticated? This is what everybody needs to think about when buying web-authenticated programs.. when the company goes down.. the program becomes useless and you lost your money.

Re: Latest 1.10 with Authentication fixed

Hi to all,

I have fixed the source code for version 1.1 so it now authenticates all the time. Also it matches 100% the original version by running a backtest and comparing with the original backtest. It includes the DLL as well. Download link is:

Thanks

Hi to all,

Hi,

I added the capability to change the start/end trading times so that we may experiment with different time settings. Currently the EA starts at 21:00 GMT and shuts off at either 0:00 or 1:00 GMT based on how wide the spread calculation is. I named the newer version 1.10a to keep track in the near futures. You can download at:

http://www.4shared.com/file/101702002/3ceb26f8/MGDR_110a.html

Enjoy!

To add to what you said, The Megadroid team could not shut down the trading if the authentication is not valid. Why? Because if their authentication server is down and many valid clients have open trades.. can you imagine if they cannot be authenticated and the EA shuts down while trades are open? It would be a really bad decision for the developer to do this if they ever decide to shut down the EA. How about if all of a sudden Megadroid gets sued or they decide to go out of business tomorrow? What happens to the EA without being able to be authenticated? This is what everybody needs to think about when buying web-authenticated programs.. when the company goes down.. the program becomes useless and you lost your money.

They might do it selectively, based on the CB receipt numbers - once they notice that the same CB receipt number is being used for authentication by many users. Likewise, they might track down only those users whose CB receipt number is used for authentication by others. They won't need to obtain any information from the user's computer for it - it is enough for them to look up the info in their sales database.

Hi to all,

Hi,

I added the capability to change the start/end trading times so that we may experiment with different time settings. Currently the EA starts at 21:00 GMT and shuts off at either 0:00 or 1:00 GMT based on how wide the spread calculation is. I named the newer version 1.10a to keep track in the near futures. You can download at:

Enjoy!

Hey FXKnight,

What broker are you using for MegaDroid ? Do you have a recommended Broker in US for MegaDroid ? That works well

Hi to all,

Hi,

Enjoy!

I don't think that will work since the Time management Code is in the DLL not on the EA. As much as i can see , Whatever Time management Code you added does not do anything at all. Did you try to run backtests after making the changes to see if it worked? Because from all the backtests i have done no matter what start and end time you use it does not change outcome so long as the GMTOffset is the Same value

Hi,

Enjoy!

I don't think that will work since the Time management Code is in the DLL not on the EA. As much as i can see , Whatever Time management Code you added does not do anything at all. Did you try to run backtests after making the changes to see if it worked? Because from all the backtests i have done no matter what start and end time you use it does not change outcome so long as the GMTOffset is the Same value

Hi,

From running the backtest with different settings, I agree with you that it makes no difference. The code that supposedly checks for the start/end times is:

s1_setRules();

if ((gi_752 < gi_756 && (g_hour_540 >= gi_752 && g_hour_540 <= gi_756 - 1)) || (gi_752 >= gi_756 && g_hour_540 >= gi_752 || g_hour_540 <= gi_756 - 1))

gi_600 = true;

else

gi_600 = false;

Here "gi_752" and "gi_756" are the start and end times and "g_hour_540" is the current hour. "gi_600" (boolean) is supposed to either allow or stop the trading. Therefore from this perspective it appears that the time check is done in mql4 but in practice it is not so and it seems that they do it in the DLL. I have to say that their advertisement is misleading since they say that the EA is stable for any kinds of market conditions and that it trades at "random" times every day to confuse the brokers. We can clearly see from the backtests and running it live that it trades only during 21-0. If it can handle any market conditions then why restrict it to this time only?? Does it not perform outside these times and why? Any ideas as to how to force it to trade outside the preset start/end times?

Hey FXKnight,

What broker are you using for MegaDroid ? Do you have a recommended Broker in US for MegaDroid ? That works well

I use Alpari UK and they seem to keep the EURUSD to 3 pips on the EURUSD. I tried it with FXCM MT4 and it works well there but the spread can be higher up to 4-5 sometimes. Overall I think Alpari UK is the best.

Guest james_phuc28

Hi FxKnight,

I downloaded your cleaned version of megadroid V1.1 and attached on the chart of eurusd, 1h.

I noticed it still said "Forex Megadroid is disabled because the receipt number is incorrect". Then, I clicked "OK", it appeared on my screen "Authenticated".

So, does it mean this cleaned DLL is completely cleaned or still have any problem with the authorization / authentication?

Do I have to type in any number in the receiptcode ? if yes, then, how many nos should I type in?

Thanks for your explanations

Best regards,

James

Hi FxKnight,

I downloaded your cleaned version of megadroid V1.1 and attached on the chart of eurusd, 1h.

I noticed it still said "Forex Megadroid is disabled because the receipt number is incorrect". Then, I clicked "OK", it appeared on my screen "Authenticated".

So, does it mean this cleaned DLL is completely cleaned or still have any problem with the authorization / authentication?

Do I have to type in any number in the receiptcode ? if yes, then, how many nos should I type in?

Thanks for your explanations

Best regards,

James

Hi,

You will still get the "Forex Megadroid is disabled because the receipt number is incorrect" message once you put it on a chart since this error comes from the DLL "calling home". There is not much that we can do about this unless someone just patches the DLL itself. This message you should get only once you start the EA live or a backtest but afterwards it should run fine. Also I recommend the M15 EURUSD timeframe instead of H1. On my backtest, it seems to do a bit better on M15. Leave the ReceiptCode blank. No need to type in anything.

Regards

Guest james_phuc28

Hi FxKnight,

Thanks for your prompt explanations.

So, do you mean that you need the original DLL of Megadroid V1.1 in order to remove restrictions completely?

Is this is yes, I will try to get it for you.

Also, it is a bother to you, but could you please post the backtest results of Megadroid V1.1 on both M15 and H1 of eurusd on this thread so that we can check and see about the different results of both time-frame, especially about the max drawdown, profit factor, winning %.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

James