MegaDroid 1.1

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

Looks like russian forums are trading megadroid also in other pairs. Has anybody tested it here?

For them to Trade Other pairs they have to Change the DLL there is no other way. It is Hard Coded into the DLL to Trade only EURUSD. If they Managed to change the DLL then it is possible. I don't have good experience in changing DLL but i looked at the DLL code using OllyDBG and it seems it is Hard coded but can be changed for other pairs if somone know how

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all. thnx for sharing this ea. i am new to this forum. i just need answers to these few questions. i will appreciate a prompt response.

1. can anyone help me with the gmt offset value for these brokers ( fxpro, liteforex, alpari-uk )

2. if i choose use dll trade times in the ea settings, does it have a better advantage over selecting the times my self?

Alpari UK is GMT+1

With summer time alpari is GMT + 2

Looks like russian forums are trading megadroid also in other pairs. Has anybody tested it here?

For them to Trade Other pairs they have to Change the DLL there is no other way. It is Hard Coded into the DLL to Trade only EURUSD. If they Managed to change the DLL then it is possible. I don't have good experience in changing DLL but i looked at the DLL code using OllyDBG and it seems it is Hard coded but can be changed for other pairs if somone know how

This one trades on all currency pairs. Use it at your own risk! This EA is supposed to be optimized to trade EURUSD at only certain hours where the market behaviour is more "predictable". Trading at other currencies may not be give desirable results. I'll run through some backtests on related pairs when I have the time.

http://rapid*share.com/files/234316779/v1.11a.zip

Are you sure that protected exe4 files works on any pair? As far as i know you have to make some changes on the code to make it work on any pair...

Have backtested on GBPUSD. Results looked good but the quality of the test was not good. I need time to download tick-by-tick data over long period to have a good test. The guy I got the code from made changes to the ex4. However, he warned that running multiple instances (example running this EA on EURUSD and GBPUSD charts at the same time on one MT4) has to be thoroughly tested. I'm pretty sure the dll uses global variables and that might cause unexpected behaviour. So guys, test it :!:

This one trades on all currency pairs. Use it at your own risk! This EA is supposed to be optimized to trade EURUSD at only certain hours where the market behaviour is more "predictable". Trading at other currencies may not be give desirable results. I'll run through some backtests on related pairs when I have the time.

Hi,

Will you kindly put the file in another link example 4share....Thnks. :shand:

rgds

Hi,

rgds

Please Can someone post the .Mq4 file for this .ex4 file ( 1.11a). I think it needs to be decompiled with v223 or v224 of Pure**** decompiler . it seems v220 of Pure***** does not work on it . If you have Pure**** Decompiler ( ex4 to mq4 ) please share

Thank you

Quick Question about GMTOffset value for Trading & Backtesting according to the Manual

Broker

FXCM

Live Trading = +2

Backtesting = +1

ALPARI

Live Trading = +2

Backtesting = +1

I did Backtesting on Alpari UK & FXCM using GMTOffset = +1 which were Great . MY Question to those who are trading MegaD**** 1.11 Live . What should i use ? Should i stick to the GMTOffset = +1 during Live trading or should i switch to +2 for Live Trading . Can Anyone Shed some light to this issue ?

Note: I did Backtesting with GMTOffset = +2 but the results were not as Good as when GMTOffset = +1 so that is why i am asking . Should i stick to GMTOffset = +1 when LIVE trading instead of using +2 ?

Thank you

Hi,

rgds

Please Can someone post the .Mq4 file for this .ex4 file ( 1.11a). I think it needs to be decompiled with v223 or v224 of Pure**** decompiler . it seems v220 of Pure***** does not work on it . If you have Pure**** Decompiler ( ex4 to mq4 ) please share

Thank you

Am trying to get the source from this guy who passed the ea to me. Doesn't seems to be very active in getting a response.

Are you sure that protected exe4 files works on any pair? As far as i know you have to make some changes on the code to make it work on any pair...

Have backtested on GBPUSD. Results looked good but the quality of the test was not good. I need time to download tick-by-tick data over long period to have a good test. The guy I got the code from made changes to the ex4. However, he warned that running multiple instances (example running this EA on EURUSD and GBPUSD charts at the same time on one MT4) has to be thoroughly tested. I'm pretty sure the dll uses global variables and that might cause unexpected behaviour. So guys, test it :!:

Hello Concerning Global Variables,

i am not sure if the DLL would be able to use MT4 Global Variables without the Global variables being defined in the EA. Do you know if the Global Variables are defined in v1.11a of the EA. I am looking for the .mq4 file for this EA or PureB**** v223 to decompile it. i have v220d but it does not work on this EA

Quick Question about GMTOffset value for Trading & Backtesting according to the Manual

Broker

FXCM

Live Trading = +2

Backtesting = +1

ALPARI

Live Trading = +2

Backtesting = +1

I did Backtesting on Alpari UK & FXCM using GMTOffset = +1 which were Great . MY Question to those who are trading MegaD**** 1.11 Live . What should i use ? Should i stick to the GMTOffset = +1 during Live trading or should i switch to +2 for Live Trading . Can Anyone Shed some light to this issue ?

Note: I did Backtesting with GMTOffset = +2 but the results were not as Good as when GMTOffset = +1 so that is why i am asking . Should i stick to GMTOffset = +1 when LIVE trading instead of using +2 ?

Thank you

Same results for me...I have put this EA on two charts, 1 on GMT 1 and 1 on GMT 2 to compare live...but the results I got from Alpari backtests were MUCH better with GMT +1 so I think I will go with that year round...

Due to the fact that MegaD***** and Fap***** Trade during Low volatility or Liquidity period 21.00 to 23.00 . Most Brokers have their spreads raised by 3 or 4 Pips during this time . For example

EURUSD

Normal Liquidity ( During Asian, London, NY sessions) = 2-3 pips Spreads

Low Liquidity = 4 - 7 Pips Spreads

EURGBP

Normal Liquidity( During Asian, London, NY sessions) = 2- 4 pips Spreads

Low Liquidity = 5 - 8 Pips Spreads

EURCHF

Normal Liquidity( During Asian, London, NY sessions) = 2- 4 pips Spreads

Low Liquidity = 5 - 8 Pips Spreads

and so on

Does any one know how to change the Maximum Spread allowed in MEGA******* 1.11 ?

DrForex007

I don't think the decompiled .mq4 version works on Other Pairs but EURUSD. The .ex4 version of 1.11 works Great on other Pairs when i do back tests but the Decompiled version only Works on EURUSD. It seems the Version you decompiled is different from the version 1.11 for Multi Pairs. I Backtested Your decompiled version and the Ex4 version for Multipairs . Your decompiled .mq4 version does not work on any other pair apart from EURUSD. Are you sure you decompiled the correct version for Multipairs ?

Anyone with Pure**** V223 please share :lol:

DrForex007

I don't think the decompiled .mq4 version works on Other Pairs but EURUSD. The .ex4 version of 1.11 works Great on other Pairs when i do back tests but the Decompiled version only Works on EURUSD. It seems the Version you decompiled is different from the version 1.11 for Multi Pairs. I Backtested Your decompiled version and the Ex4 version for Multipairs . Your decompiled .mq4 version does not work on any other pair apart from EURUSD. Are you sure you decompiled the correct version for Multipairs ?

Anyone with Pure**** V223 please share :lol:

I can confirm Megadroid_1_11.mq4 works on other pairs as well, at least on demo Alpari NZ ltd (haven't backtested the thing yet):

14.05.2009 23:57 balance Deposit 400,00

18.05.2009 23:00 sell 0,01 eurusd 1,35605 1,35923 1,35105 19.05.2009 1:32 1,35564 0,00 0,00 -0,02 0,41

18.05.2009 23:01 sell 0,01 gbpusd 1,53466 1,53794 1,52966 18.05.2009 23:36 1,53366 0,00 0,00 0,00 1,00

19.05.2009 0:49 sell 0,01 usdjpy 96,378 96,696 95,878 19.05.2009 1:53 96,335 0,00 0,00 0,00 0,45

19.05.2009 23:15 buy 0,03 eurusd 1,36256 1,35295 1,36756 20.05.2009 0:27 1,36319 0,00 0,00 0,00 1,89

20.05.2009 0:13 sell 0,01 usdjpy 96,093 96,697 95,593 20.05.2009 1:50 96,088 0,00 0,00 0,00 0,05

20.05.2009 0:52 sell 0,01 usdjpy 96,143 96,615 95,543 20.05.2009 2:05 96,133 0,00 0,00 0,00 0,10

0,00 0,00 -0,02 3,90

Closed P/L: 3,88

My tests http://www.forexsharing.com/848027 Pass: Russia

Hello guys & girls,

Please Can someone Quickly please decompile this file . It is MegaD**** 1.11a .ex4 for Multipairs

ht**tp://rapid*share.de/files/47231189/MD_1.11a_Multipair.ex4.html.

and also FAPT**** Pro 47 .ex4

ht**tp://rapid*share.de/files/47231388/FapT47.ex4.html

You need to use Pure**** ex4-to-mq4 decompiler v223 to decompile it to .mq4 but i don't have v223 i only have v220 .

If you also willing please also share Pure**** v223 if you can.

Hey guys i need this in a hurry so if you can please help

Thank you

i think that multipair version is the same posted here.

The .ex4 posted here is the same but the .mq4 posted as 1.11 is not the same.

The .ex4 posted is version 1.11a which does Multipairs While the decompiled .mq4 that was posted is version 1.11 which only Trades EURUSD

I have just reposted the correct .ex4 ( 1.11a ) that do trade Multipairs so that someone can decompile it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much

i think that multipair version is the same posted here.

The .ex4 posted here is the same but the .mq4 posted as 1.11 is not the same.

The .ex4 posted is version 1.11a which does Multipairs While the decompiled .mq4 that was posted is version 1.11 which only Trades EURUSD

I have just reposted the correct .ex4 ( 1.11a ) that do trade Multipairs so that someone can decompile it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much

Don't get your point. I used Megadroid_1_1.mq4 and it DID multypairs trades - see the prove in my message above.

Not sure what Megadroid_1_1a actually adds to Megadroid_1_1.mq4, suspect "a" just a crack indication, and version I used, Megadroid_1_1.mq4, is with crakced dll as well, works good on other pairs.

Please specify your request with more details.

Hello Starting,

I downloaded the MD 1.11a ( This is the fixed version to allow for Multipairs . Note the DLL is also fixed) . I did try the Normal 1.11 but it did not do Multipairs. The DLL is fine and the Ex4 is fine .

The Problem is that the Posted .MQ4 file (1.11) is not the Correct one it seems to be Version .MQ4 file (1.10)

All i was asking is for someone to Decompile and post the Correct version .MQ4 file 1.11 which i have named 1.11a . i have attached it so that we don't confuse the files

Hello Starting,

I downloaded the MD 1.11a ( This is the fixed version to allow for Multipairs . Note the DLL is also fixed) . I did try the Normal 1.11 but it did not do Multipairs. The DLL is fine and the Ex4 is fine .

The Problem is that the Posted .MQ4 file (1.11) is not the Correct one it seems to be Version .MQ4 file (1.10)

All i was asking is for someone to Decompile and post the Correct version .MQ4 file 1.11 which i have named 1.11a . i have attached it so that we don't confuse the files

You say that posted mq4 1.11 is in essense not 1.11, but 1.10.

I haven't compare them byte by byte, but fine with what you're saying.

Anyway, as I said, posted mq4 1.11 (1.10 as per your words) did make multy currency trades for me.

Also don't possess new ver. Decompiler educated enough to make its job properly.