MegaDroid 1.1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MegaDroid 1.1

Hi guys.

Is it just me who's starting to have a feeling that Megadroid's gold time is gone.

I'm live with them for quite a while on fxcbs and gomarkets. I also check live stats from other sources to check that I'm getting the right trades.

Also using droid tactics on fxcbs.

EurUsd is dead, last 3-4 weeks have been killers, and the 4 weeks before that have been mostly breakeven. It's getting a lot of stop losses in all GMTs.

Is it time to lay megadroid to rest or is there anyone who thinks that there is some hope for it?

Cyrillic,

I've read your posts on here and Eakain thread and your posts are always useful. So I want to ask especially you: what version of MD are you using? Can you tell me where to upload it and please tell me your settings.

Thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...

Well Alpari US is officially playing "games" with Megadroid and FT for me. They have some sort of filter that finds out the "max spread" setting and triggers it every time a trade is attempted to be entered by MD or FT. So if I set the max spread to 100 it will say "spread too high" and say the spread was 100.1 when it tried to enter the trade. I watch the charts and the spread is usually 1.5-4.1 on the EURGBP and EURUSD and I can watch my experts tab and those messages keep coming up that max spread hit. I guess they aren't too happy that my account is up over 60% so they're trying to play games now. Any ideas how to prevent this from happening?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...