MegaDroid 1.1

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

She just changes the GMT to get more trades...dangerous, not recommended.

Hi, but what I read from her newsletter is that she is placing the megadroid EA in Eur_Usd in many time frames, for example: M1, M15, M30, H1 and etc and this is how she got many trades from there.... I know that she is also trading in Asian Session... but with Megadroid PRO... rather than Original MD. You can access her MT4 stats from here:

http://donnaforexmd.mt4stats.com/

Note: Her trades started in GMT21.... but trades often floated more than 8 hours before closed in certain situation...:)

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...would this make a difference? It trades from set parameters and what TF its on doesn't matter. This bot works great for me...it just doesn't trade much. USDJPY and USDCHF look promising also. We should be focussing on the MegadroidPRO thread and getting a working version that doesn't crash and testing every pair with every System to find out what works best for each pair.

Hmmm...would this make a difference? It trades from set parameters and what TF its on doesn't matter. This bot works great for me...it just doesn't trade much. USDJPY and USDCHF look promising also. We should be focussing on the MegadroidPRO thread and getting a working version that doesn't crash and testing every pair with every System to find out what works best for each pair.

Yeah... I agreed... But I am just curious why she got so many trades... and it seems interesting and unbelievable.

i trade multiple pairs and get a steady stream of trades. people just need to stop pissing their pants when something has a looser or a week or two without a trade, GO DO A BACKTEST! you will see that this is not an unusual thing it shows consecutive losses in testing and i have had 2 consecutive losses on one pair, guess what it was back on and made it back the following week.

this is not a get rich quick robot, its slow and steady wins the race. if you cant go slow then you will end up playing with the thing too much and causing your own demise.

dont forget that MD wont trade around the EOM. or just after it so there wont be any trades for a while after today

Yeah... I agreed... But I am just curious why she got so many trades... and it seems interesting and unbelievable.

Well...her trades are opening between a larger time window...I'm 100% sure she is just changing GMT and just didn't explain herself well. Unbelievable? Wait till she hits a stop on one of the overlapping times.

It's been about a week since MD never trade at 21.00 - 23.00 GMT on all my live account (at different brokers: FXDD, IBFX, and Ikon-Royal). When I looked at the [experts] tab, I found some many logs stated : Safe spread limit exceeded, spread : xx with xx always >3 (FXDD sometimes around 12, IBFX around 5-6).

I understand MD only execute trade while spread <=3. So, how come all those 3 brokers I use always increase spread around that time period. I'm not so sure, as when I monitor the spread with my own eyes it's always only 2 pips...

Anybody experience the same?

It only has to spike over 3 pips for a second and the spread filter will be activated and will show this warning everytime the pair goes over this threshold not every time the robot would have made a trade if that makes sense. It will do this 24hours a day

It's been about a week since MD never trade at 21.00 - 23.00 GMT on all my live account (at different brokers: FXDD, IBFX, and Ikon-Royal). When I looked at the [experts] tab, I found some many logs stated : Safe spread limit exceeded, spread : xx with xx always >3 (FXDD sometimes around 12, IBFX around 5-6).

I understand MD only execute trade while spread <=3. So, how come all those 3 brokers I use always increase spread around that time period. I'm not so sure, as when I monitor the spread with my own eyes it's always only 2 pips...

Anybody experience the same?

Same here, there are no trades on EurUSd due to spreads too high.

you can load the below indicator to the chart to observe the spreads movement

hxxp://www.forexsharing.com/700571

Hi,

Here is the latest MegaDroid v1.11 NoDLL version. The AutoGMT function have some problem, but you can run it on any pair.

But there are a newer MegaDroid version, the MegaDroid Pro. It is contains 4 logic instead of 1, and the AutoGMT are correct.

Please check the link: http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?p=43584#p43584

Br.

Re: MegaDroid~craaacked

hi everybody

"My" MegaDroid~cracked just start to send me an error message :

MegaDroid~cracked EURUSD,H1: Buy operation failed - error(130): invalid stops

after my funny broker change from 4 to 5 digits.

Anyone know how to fix this. There are another traders that just fix it or change of version of megadroid and work ok after this?

Any kind of help is welcome.

Regards :hammer: