MegaDroid 1.1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

i had a pretty hard day today all lost and UJ doubled up in the loss both for a couple hundred dollars

I too had a hard day. In fact this is my second day of trading live on FXDD. Today, 2 losing trades only: EJ & GU. I am rather disappointed.

I've been running MegaDroid V1.11 on EURUSD chart as well, but no trade since July 2. I was wondering if there was somethin wrong with the EA.

Me too!!! I did not receive trade for Eur_Usd since then. By the way, I am using the original Paid-For Megadroid EA that share the same DLL with Multiple..:(

MegaDroid team has just announced the new version of their droid:

It will be called "Forex Megadroid Pro Edition".

Guess what? It will be a multi-currency version which trades on 3 pairs. :))

Price: $699 #:-S

Prepare your decompilers, guys! 8-)

Where did you get this info?

I'm reading their report about FapTurbo Evolution and MegaDroid Pro, but the new platform is mentioned regarding the new FapTurbo only. And it's "just" a bridge between the MT4 and DukasCopy's platform. So, it becomes possible to run MT4 EA's on DukasCopy. That's why it would be pointless to create a MegaDroid version just for the new platform only.

BTW it says the new MegaDroid Pro will trade 3 currency pairs "around the clock", so not just in Asian session.

Can "our" multicurrency MegaDroid do this? As far as I know, yes. :)

Me too!!! I did not receive trade for Eur_Usd since then. By the way, I am using the original Paid-For Megadroid EA that share the same DLL with Multiple..:(

most likely due to the spreads.

2009.07.10 11:14:33 MegaDroid_1.11 GBPUSD,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 56

2009.07.10 11:16:34 MegaDroid_1.11 GBPUSD,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 46

does anyone know how to alter the codes to accept wider spreads other than the default which is for Eur/Usd?

Relax, when it trades, it trades to win

Please copy this link

h**p://www.cashbackforex*com/?aid=1397

Pays up to 0.7pips per lot your trade. cool

people, just go to cashbackforex com -- dont use the affiliate link, itll only encourage the spam.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I have just asked MegaDroid support about which 3 currency pairs can be traded with the new MegaDroid Pro. I have also asked if these 3 pairs will be traded with a common strategy or each pair has its own system?

I'm awaiting the answer now. :-ss

Hi,

this adv doc tells a little bit more about the joint-venture between the MD and FapT .

It seems FapT Evo gives around 25/30 % x month;no detailed info about the new MD Pro.

Have a look at : hxxp://www.forex-megadroid.com/Evolution-PDF-Report.html

Yes, I can add them up myself, too. :D That's 4 pairs. But this is the answer I have got from the support.

Now, either they can't count from 1 to 3 or they meant "+3 pairs" beside EUR/USD. We'll see.

Anyway, we have already got our multicurrency version of MD.

As far as I know, the "new" platform will be "just" a bridge between MT4 applications (especially FapTurbo) and DukasCopy's own system.

It means (I have read it somewhere) that "other" MT4 applications also can be operated on DukasCopy with help of this bridge platform.

In my read: MegaDroid Pro is an MT4 application that can be run either on the new bridge platform or in the old MT4 application.

The truth will be known in the next few days.