MegaDroid 1.1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

i believe adding the DV has been tried, and although it works somewhat, the breakdowns cause it not to be profitable.

i didnt do it, nor test it - but someone i trust did and they came to the conclusion that the DV and unlimited trading hours didnt work unfortunately :(

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Hi fellow forumers,

I got this message in The Collective FX demo i am running.

How do I remove it.

Pls help...yah. :(( :(( :((

2009.06.30 07:00:57 MD_1.11a_Multipair~ GBPUSD_fx,H1: Strategy2: Using DayDirection filter

2009.06.30 07:00:57 MD_1.11a_Multipair~ GBPUSD_fx,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 39

2009.06.30 07:00:57 MD_1.11a_Multipair~ GBPUSD_fx,H1: Strategy1: Using DayDirection filter

2009.06.30 07:00:57 MD_1.11a_Multipair~ GBPUSD_fx,H1: Strategy1: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 39

2009.06.30 07:00:56 MD_1.11a_Multipair~ EURCHF_fx,H1: Strategy2: Using DayDirection filter

2009.06.30 07:00:56 MD_1.11a_Multipair~ EURCHF_fx,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 37

2009.06.30 07:00:56 MD_1.11a_Multipair~ EURCHF_fx,H1: Strategy1: Using DayDirection filter

2009.06.30 07:00:56 MD_1.11a_Multipair~ EURCHF_fx,H1: Strategy1: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 37

Thanxs brother for your kind reply.

I Already have MD_1[1].11a_Multipair~ .

If it other than this please tell the name. I can browse back to get it.

Help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Siddesh

Siddesh, thank you for your politeness and sorry to not help before. I couldn't find it again there are so many pages in this thread...so here is a fresh upload of the one I am using. It made a trade today on EURJPY live at spread 3.8 so i think it doesn't care about spread maybe.

http://depositfiles.com/files/nfd66h4il

I used the link above.

and there´s risk to MD developer to discover and "break" our trades and make this not profitable?

This EA é checked in the MD site?

It works for EURUSD or only others pairs?

In the chart, there is no error advise like in the other version only that works for EURUSD, it´s ok?

As I know, the "MD_1[1].11a_Multipair~" shared the same DLL file with the original "Paid For" version of Megadroid. If we run both versions together in the MT4, will that cause any problem (such as the "Paid For" version will not function)? or even crash the MT4? thank you.

Did you guys have luck with the Multipair version this week so far? Couse since marked opening it didn't open one single trade for me. Last week I had many, many trades on EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD and even EURUSD... Is it the marked, or is there something wrong with my MT4/MD?

Did you guys have luck with the Multipair version this week so far? Couse since marked opening it didn't open one single trade for me. Last week I had many, many trades on EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD and even EURUSD... Is it the marked, or is there something wrong with my MT4/MD?

Could u give the link that u did the download ?

there is no problem with spreads ?

Hi Whitethunder,

Please mention the version that you are using now as there are fews modified version available in this thread. Some were getting trades and It is quite confusing....As I contacted the staffs of Megadroid, according to them, many of their users only had very few trades or even no trade at all for last week..:(

*** Please explain/ clarify what is "Marked Opening"? Thanks

I am running demo on The Collective FX, the backtesting looks fantastic on the Multipair but there are no trades open at all Since last Friday. :(( :((

Anybody has The Collective Fx account testing on the multipair ?

The droid does not trade the last 3 days of the month (29/30/31). It shoud be ok tomorrow...

The droid does not trade the last 3 days of the month (29/30/31). It shoud be ok tomorrow...

Hi clovelly,

Which version of Megadroid multipair that you are using? MD_1.11a_multipair? Thanks

Hi Whitethunder,

Please mention the version that you are using now as there are fews modified version available in this thread. Some were getting trades and It is quite confusing....As I contacted the staffs of Megadroid, according to them, many of their users only had very few trades or even no trade at all for last week..:(

I'm using the same version that clovelly just postet, together with the original, not modified dll. Worked great so far, just not for the last few days. BTW marked opening is when the first marked opens after the weekend (22 PM GMT).

Thanks for the info! Didn't know that. Solved the mystery! ;)

Hi Whitethunder,

I'm using the same version that clovelly just postet, together with the original, not modified dll. Worked great so far, just not for the last few days. BTW marked opening is when the first marked opens after the weekend (22 PM GMT).

Thanks for the info! Didn't know that. Solved the mystery! ;)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info. :)

Does anyone know if a dll-free version can be created? Does the dll do any actual calcs? I am figuring out a way to print out the array variables for each strategy called by the dll on the screen, its look like it just keeps certain constant variables in the dll and was hoping the actual calcs are all done in the mq4 file.