MegaDroid 1.1

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

i have a problam i add MD_1.11a_Multipair to EURUSD , GBPUSD, GBPJPY , USDJPY , EURJPY, USDCHF , EURGBP in demo account and 15M chart i change S1 and S2 reference in every curruncy and make autogmtoffset = true and gmtoffset = 3

in backtest all orders open between 1-2 AM but in demo account all orders open between 16 - 17

what mastic i do

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a problam i add MD_1.11a_Multipair to EURUSD , GBPUSD, GBPJPY , USDJPY , EURJPY, USDCHF , EURGBP in demo account and 15M chart i change S1 and S2 reference in every curruncy and make autogmtoffset = true and gmtoffset = 3

in backtest all orders open between 1-2 AM but in demo account all orders open between 16 - 17

what mastic i do

firstly please clarify that you are quoting server time in both instances and that you are using the appropriate GMT setting for your broker.

I have backtested the hell outa this thing and mine trades in the area around midnight server time. This has been observed also with my live testing as all trades are within the time range.

If you are observing your local time when these trades are happening take a second look at your market watch timer. MD trades around 8am local time for me which is the markets midnight.

24 hours, no trading limit 2004-2008.

http://stashbox.org/500886/megadroid%2024hours.gif

Hi,

I confirm 100% your backtest. I get exactly the same. The only way to make it better (IMHO) is to apply a filter like the Damiani_Volt (M15) and let the filter select when it should trade. The Damiani_Volt filter checks for volatility and a sideways market which MegaDroid likes to trade. In any trending market MegaDroid performs poorly. This is also a recommendation for the MegaDroid team to add Damiami_Volt and let it trade for 24hrs instead of just trading 2 hrs a day. The stats then become much much better. When I have a more stable version with Damiami_Volt filter I will share it. For now it is on the bench. Maybe some of you can think of other indicators to use for filtering the trendy market and allow it to trade only when the market is moving sideways. They should have seen this issue and correct it, rather than rely on some algorithm that performs good only during when the market is stale. See the 24Hrs backtest (with filtering) here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/102236914/6aa5efaa/MegaDroid_05-09_24H.html

Regards

Anyboy can post this Megadroid that trades 24 hours and the Damiani_Volt (M15) too? And how to aply this indicator no MD?

Thanks

it would be a demo as i do not believe that jadefx has gone live as a broker yet, therefore the brokerage's reliability is also yet to be demonstrated.

*correct me if im wrong*

So far, it is only on a demo account at JadeFx. It is not a live account.

Re: Use version 110b.. the best

I use this exact setup.. Scroll back to about page 20 or whatever.. Around the 10th of May..

Hi,

There seems to be lots of confusion as to which version to use. The best performing version is 110b with the mods I made to be able to change the Start/End times. I am testing 1.11 as well live demo but it loses when 110b wins. The developers seem to have taken a step backward with the newer version. I have 13 wins in a row with 110b and only 5 trades with 1.11 of which 2 are large losers (SL hit). I use Start time 21GMT and End time 3GMT for version 110b. Best for me!

Here is the .ru link for the entire package including the proper DLL. Please do your own backtesting before running it live and share your results with all of us so that we find the better settings together.

URL: http://slil.ru/27518533

pwd: Indonesia

Enjoy!

can I check if this version 110B only works with Eur/Usd and not multi pair?

Hi, I have noticed that since I use Megadroid Multi-pair for the past 2 days, there is no trades open for EurUsd pair, but other pairs got trades.. anyone experience the same? :-?

Yep, it's all the same on Alpari NZ and Forex4You. No trades on EURUSD.

And a guy who is running it on Nord Investments, who claim they receive quotes from respectful companies like FXCM or FXDD, getting trades on EURUSD every day and all wins.

To the shame of brokers, blurring the quotes((

Hi Starting,

It is nice to receive your reply. I am actually using Version "MD_1.11a_Multipair" and my broker is Alpari UK. I thought there is something wrong with the EA since I use this version about 3-4 days ago and there is no trade opened for EurUsd at all. :(

By the way, I think this version is still "Spread-dependent".... Is it? :)

Thank You...

Well i dont know about you guys but im done with the crappy droid.. Tonight for instance the droid decided to go short when the trend had been buy for over an hour.. Glad I shut off my live account in time.. My demo account is now down $1200 just TONIGHT and it hasnt closed the losing trades yet.. Now who knows it may recover.. But to sit there and watch it make a trade against the established trend is it for me... I started a demo with $3000 over a month ago.. In the last 5 trading sessions I am now down almost 1500.. And im hearing the same story on several forums out there.. Should have never trusted a crap program that only deals in the OFF times of the market..

Heres my stat page if anyone wants to view.. Granted I am still up 2000 over the complete cycle.. But the wind is changing and the brokers have figured it out..

http://fai18.mt4stats.com/

Well i dont know about you guys but im done with the crappy droid.. Tonight for instance the droid decided to go short when the trend had been buy for over an hour.. Glad I shut off my live account in time.. My demo account is now down $1200 just TONIGHT and it hasnt closed the losing trades yet.. Now who knows it may recover.. But to sit there and watch it make a trade against the established trend is it for me... I started a demo with $3000 over a month ago.. In the last 5 trading sessions I am now down almost 1500.. And im hearing the same story on several forums out there.. Should have never trusted a crap program that only deals in the OFF times of the market..

Heres my stat page if anyone wants to view.. Granted I am still up 2000 over the complete cycle.. But the wind is changing and the brokers have figured it out..

http://fai18.mt4stats.com/

Hi Hacker,

May I know what is the lot size that you opened? Enable the MM feature? If yes, What is the Risk %? Thanks

Sorry to hear that hacker, I loaded your settings and robot version exactly like you with GoMarkets around 24 hours ago and it didnt trade at all today

Maybe the spread caused it to stop trading?

In backtesting it looks very profitable, but after what you saw, I'm a little concerned too? were these losses within the recommended 21.00-23.00 GMT times?

i'm thinkging if they were, then it wouldnt have mattered if you used a modded version or original it still would have lost

24 hours, no trading limit 2004-2008.

http://stashbox.org/500886/megadroid%2024hours.gif

Hi,

I confirm 100% your backtest. I get exactly the same. The only way to make it better (IMHO) is to apply a filter like the Damiani_Volt (M15) and let the filter select when it should trade. The Damiani_Volt filter checks for volatility and a sideways market which MegaDroid likes to trade. In any trending market MegaDroid performs poorly. This is also a recommendation for the MegaDroid team to add Damiami_Volt and let it trade for 24hrs instead of just trading 2 hrs a day. The stats then become much much better. When I have a more stable version with Damiami_Volt filter I will share it. For now it is on the bench. Maybe some of you can think of other indicators to use for filtering the trendy market and allow it to trade only when the market is moving sideways. They should have seen this issue and correct it, rather than rely on some algorithm that performs good only during when the market is stale. See the 24Hrs backtest (with filtering) here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/102236914/6aa5efaa/MegaDroid_05-09_24H.html

Regards

I just want to check with you how the testing of the Damiami_Volf filter works, do you have a stable version with this yet? I have done some backtest on the Megadroid 1.10b with your extended time settings and I can basically see a pattern where trading shouldn't be performed during Fridays. This is a general rule but the question is, can this easily be modified in the 1.10b version so that you can specify what days in week you want to trade?

Hi Starting,

It is nice to receive your reply. I am actually using Version "MD_1.11a_Multipair" and my broker is Alpari UK. I thought there is something wrong with the EA since I use this version about 3-4 days ago and there is no trade opened for EurUsd at all. :(

By the way, I think this version is still "Spread-dependent".... Is it? :)

Thank You...

There are safe spread params in that version. But it's not a matter of high spread, the reason of no trades is filtered data, because guys working on other brokers receive their positive trades with Megadroid whilst we with Alpari UK and NZ not.

Our broker is just not good and I started to think a lot on changing it soon.

Hard loss this night (V1.10 and 1.11) :((

As there's may files of same version can anyone write

Version, ex4 size , mq4 size, .ddl size, and if is profitable or not ?

Many thanks

Yep, I loss at EU,GU,AU

I use V1.1: EU , V1.11: GU,AU,EJ,UJ,EC

TF: M15

Risk; 0.15

can anyone tell me the best setting?

thanks

i had no loss yesterday, only on my liteforex account, which isnt that good for the ea because it has 3 pips spread.

you can see my alpari account here:

http://tobias23alpari.mt4stats.com/

note the bot is specially designed for eurusd, if you use it on other pairs its a looser, also your gmt settings are very very important with this ea, even in backtesting. you get totally different results.

also an ea will loose sometime, thats just part of the game, it "just" has to be overall profitable with low drawdown, and megadroid clearly delivers it.

and for the broker question. best is to go with atc brokers or other real established ecn brokers. unfortunatelly you need more money to start.

http://apatc50.mt4stats.com/

those are stats from atc bokers with 5% risk. note its not mine account ;)

Losses came on 3 broker (Lite forex, tadawulf and Cfx italian broker)

MD used are

1.10 ex4 57576 byte DLL 192512 byte

1.11 ex4 57496 byte DLL 200704 byte

only for Tadawulf 1.11 57092 byte and 1.10 and 1.11 both use dll 200704 byte

Trade time order were from 0:00 to 4:00 GMT+2

I think is something wrong on files used

Could someone help ?

I think we may be onto something big here is someone can code this Damiani Volatmeter 3.2 into megadroid so it only allows MD to trade when the Volatmeter tells us its safe to.

I am not a coder but I can give anyone this indicator if required even though its not hard to find. Running on the 15m timeframe this indicator really picks the range trading optimal times really well, the exact conditions MD loves.

If we can code this into the version hacker posted MD V1.10B so we can essentially set MD to trade 24 hours only when volatmeter allows it

Last night MD took a sell trade against an well established buy trend. Maybe the Volta might have stopped this I dont know..

I kinda look at it this way.. If you were sittin there at your PC and doing manual trading and saw a pretty well established UP trend would you for no reason place a sell trade?????

I havnt spent much time looking at the software and how droid picks its trades but it cant be very good.. But maybe pilling more filters on it might make it better...

Well I went to damiani web site and got v3.2 and 3.21 of the volatmeter meter and put in on a chart.. The meter would have probably blocked last night trade because the meter was indicating NOISE during the time the trades were placed.. Almost all of the droid trades would be stopped because the droid trades during the OFF market times (noise).. And the meter shows that indeed the price action goes above the noise and the trade would be a BUY.. But Im guessing the Droid would still have picked a Sell since it pick a SELL last night during an uptrend..

http://i40.tinypic.com/6pq9f4.jpg

I think we may be onto something big here is someone can code this Damiani Volatmeter 3.2 into megadroid so it only allows MD to trade when the Volatmeter tells us its safe to.

I am not a coder but I can give anyone this indicator if required even though its not hard to find. Running on the 15m timeframe this indicator really picks the range trading optimal times really well, the exact conditions MD loves.

If we can code this into the version hacker posted MD V1.10B so we can essentially set MD to trade 24 hours only when volatmeter allows it

That´s an excellent idea. Could somebody code the volatmeter to MD? Thank you for your efforts! Best regards!

I should actually correct myself here, we need to do the opposite to what the Damiani indicator tells us to do

If you download and attach the damiani volatmeter onto the 15m EURUSD chart and look back you will find that more times than not every time the noise line (grey or red) is above the signal line (green) thats when you want MD to trade as the activity is quite flat with no major trends occuring seeing MD is a counter trend system that only wants a few pips per trade

When there is a mjot trend occuring, the signal line (green) i above the noise line and the indicator tells us to trade, this is when we need to disable MD before it hits thoses massive stop losses of 150 pips!!