MegaDroid 1.1

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

I think your Ea is broken, use this version :
http://rapid*share.com/files/234316779/v1.11a.zip

REQUEST hey can any one post the .mq4 in this educated 1.11a version bundle..need to see something

thanks

This version works and they are not error message, it's right ?

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REQUEST hey can any one post the .mq4 in this educated 1.11a version bundle..need to see something

thanks

i get spread too large error messages on any currency other than eur/usd but spread shows within range

code may need slight edit, need .mq4 version...anyone?

thanks

i get spread too large error messages on any currency other than eur/usd but spread shows within range

code may need slight edit, need .mq4 version...anyone?

Yeah, here you go with 1.11a in mq4, for your "education"

Link: http://depositfiles.com/files/w627nhnwh

Pass: Russia

Hello,

First of all I thank everyone on this board for excellent communication, sharing and contribution. I felt that something was missing though, let me explain:

Yes, you share code, cracked code, test results etc., but no one goes further to understand the inner workings of these EAs. Could we get together and try to understand the actual code here please? I mean understanding like

eg. Strategy 1 Open Buy Signal: sth corrosses sth, some other condition holds, etc.

Strategy 1 Open Sell Signal: some other condition holds

Strategy 1 Close Open Buy Signal: ....

Strategy 1 Close Open Sell Signal: ....

etc.

You know that no decompiler could do this for us. Can we please work on this?

I will try to contribute, but I really prefer some teamwork here.

Thank you.

Smart

Hello,

First of all I thank everyone on this board for excellent communication, sharing and contribution. I felt that something was missing though, let me explain:

Yes, you share code, cracked code, test results etc., but no one goes further to understand the inner workings of these EAs. Could we get together and try to understand the actual code here please? I mean understanding like

eg. Strategy 1 Open Buy Signal: sth corrosses sth, some other condition holds, etc.

Strategy 1 Open Sell Signal: some other condition holds

Strategy 1 Close Open Buy Signal: ....

Strategy 1 Close Open Sell Signal: ....

etc.

I will try to contribute, but I really prefer some teamwork here.

Thank you.

Smart

Much of the key logic is in the dll - which is advertised to be some form of AI algorithm. The values of RSI, CCI and MA of various timeframes are passed to the dll functions for decision making. The rest of the mq4 codes are time filter and order processing. The dll functions are in machine codes and I don't think it worth the time and effort to decode. What else do you want to know?

Much of the key logic is in the dll ...

Well actually only one function (for each strategy) does the decision making and I've taken a look at it in

assembly so believe me unless you eat x86 assembly and FP assembly for breakfast stick to the dll.

For Strategy1 I can tell its buying oversold areas when showing reversal signs and vice versa.

regards

Ad augusta per angusta

I'm trying to understand if there is any way to understand what is exactly going on and whether it is possible to rewrite the code openly in an understandable fashion. I don't know assembly, but I may want to test simple things such as same time filters, oversold/overbought indicators, etc. to see if I could get similar results.

See, even the slightest light you shed into the mystery of this EA is useful and you are doing it. Thank you.

I was a scientist before and I know time series analysis whatsoever due to later work, but I never heard of the advertising buzzwords they used. I am also trying to understand if there is any A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) in any serious manner OR some serious signal processing due to this RCTPA (Reverse Correlated Time and Price Analysis) inside the code. In what way they have done something that cannot be done in MQL. I am curious about what is under the hood. I want to understand and see the engine if possible.

I'm trying to understand ...

If you ask me RCTP is marketing bull... Strategy 1 uses two RSIs to detemine overbought/sold levels and CCI that can be used to determine both trend and OB/S. RSI>70 means OB and <30 means OS. CCI up to a range of +/-100 means trend and +/-200 OB/S. That doesn't seem like reverse (or forward) correlation to me.

The damn thing works because it manages nicely losing trades and trades during times when volatility is reduced.

regards

Ad augusta per angusta

Hi Guys

This may have been asked here before but i will ask again i have just set up MD to my live account i am with Go Markets

5 digit

it looks like its working but not sure i have the last lines reading correction detected and the 2nd last line keeps changing

Calculating probability, Assesing Market volume,checking voltality,monitoring spread and determining direction is this normal for this?

any feedback will be appreciated

Dom

Hi Guys

This may have been asked here before but i will ask again i have just set up MD to my live account i am with Go Markets

5 digit

it looks like its working but not sure i have the last lines reading correction detected and the 2nd last line keeps changing

Calculating probability, Assesing Market volume,checking voltality,monitoring spread and determining direction is this normal for this?

any feedback will be appreciated

Dom

That's fine as it shows that it is working. The first version did not show much status and traders were not happy, so they added more visibility. Good luck.

Go Markets used to have fixed spread (2 for EU, 3 for EURGBP) during these quiet times, but they recently changed to ECN feed, and sometimes the spreads are widened to 2.5 /3 for EU and 5/7 for EURGBP, untradeable for scalpers. Good luck with MD!

I have also noticed that it shows on my Mega Droid EURUSD 1hr

Digits 5

SPREAD 1.3(13pips) this should not be 13pip but should equate to 1.3pips

does this look right??

Being ECN Feed it fluctuates between 1-2 i am not sure if its going to select a trade with ECN feed?

any idea anybody?

I have also noticed that it shows on my Mega Droid EURUSD 1hr

Digits 5

SPREAD 1.3(13pips) this should not be 13pip but should equate to 1.3pips

does this look right??

Being ECN Feed it fluctuates between 1-2 i am not sure if its going to select a trade with ECN feed?

any idea anybody?

It may read that way but still operates the same as far as i have noticed. There are less trades due to the spread fluctuation but hey its all green lights at the moment.

I'm running mine on a 5 digit variable spread broker that just changed their liquidity provider from a 4 digit fixed spread and if you look in the journal it ticks over the spread thresholds ect in there, I've noticed this with both MD and fap turbo. MD may not trade as often due to the spreads but its doing me proud at the moment. ive only had one loss come up so far and it was a miniscule drawdown.

Just a question can i use this cracked version1.11 on multiple pairs?

Also i am seeing in the experts journal

2009.06.10 20:15:18 MegaDroid USDJPY,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 54

2009.06.10 20:15:18 MegaDroid USDJPY,H1: Strategy1: Using DayDirection filter

2009.06.10 20:15:18 MegaDroid USDJPY,H1: Strategy1: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 54

2009.06.10 20:19:34 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Orders in history: 0 profit made: 0.00

but my 54 should be 5.4 ?????

so i am still not sure if this is working with ECN feed & broker Go Markets

Just a question can i use this cracked version1.11 on multiple pairs?

Also i am seeing in the experts journal

2009.06.10 20:15:18 MegaDroid USDJPY,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 54

2009.06.10 20:15:18 MegaDroid USDJPY,H1: Strategy1: Using DayDirection filter

2009.06.10 20:15:18 MegaDroid USDJPY,H1: Strategy1: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 54

2009.06.10 20:19:34 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Orders in history: 0 profit made: 0.00

but my 54 should be 5.4 ?????

so i am still not sure if this is working with ECN feed & broker Go Markets

The EA is self-adaptable to brokers with 4 or 5 digit prices, so 54 here is equivalent to 5.4 (or rather between 4 and 5 :) ).

The cracked version can be run on other pairs but you have to backtest/forwardtest and then decide whether you want to do it. The EA is designed for EURUSD, hence the safe spread is usually lower (3 or under). In this case, 54 is judged not safe (EA may require 30 to 40?), so the EA does not trade. Personally, I would not run MD with that spread.

thankyou

i found it strange because all day and night the spread has been between 1.3 and 2 = 13 and 20 which is below the safe spread

i have been monitoring and no further records of high activity so not sure may have been increase spread at start of london rush hour

thankyou

i found it strange because all day and night the spread has been between 1.3 and 2 = 13 and 20 which is below the safe spread

i have been monitoring and no further records of high activity so not sure may have been increase spread at start of london rush hour

London Rush Hour? I thought MD only runs 21-23h GMT, when it is quiet