• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

where i get megadrid 1.1 cracked working version

can anybody share ?

thanks

on this thread. id have to look. which is what youll have to do.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

is this the text?

hi guys, i'm backtesting and forward testing it...

i rad in another forum that this EA rarely opens position, sometime only take 1 position in a week, so i have to wait patiently.

but i'm wondering, is it normal if in my startegy tester it doesn't open position in more than a month?

I started forward testing in demo this morning, and still not open trade at all, maybe i should wait longer, that's fine.

Below is screenshot from my forward in demo, my question: the text left side, is this correct text should appears when it runs properly. Just in case, don't wanna wait for two months with sleeping EA.. :oops:

http://www.forexindo.com/forum/imagehosting/27874a1fc1edb4af7.gif

Re: thx maschus

thx a lot maschus, unfortunately i use shared ip here, so i can't donlot from rapid*share, but i'll try it anyway, or going to warnet next door, unless you have another link.. hehe.. thx coy ;)

pegel juga ngemeng inggris mulu... :mrgreen:

Hohoho,.... ojo kela'len,... yak..!! ngopi plus udud hihihi :mrgreen:

~ Sundul maning... :D

Re: thx maschus

thx a lot maschus, unfortunately i use shared ip here, so i can't donlot from rapid*share, but i'll try it anyway, or going to warnet next door, unless you have another link.. hehe.. thx coy ;)

pegel juga ngemeng inggris mulu... :mrgreen:

:berbusa: :berbusa:

:peace: :peace: :peace:

Re: is this the text?

hi guys, i'm backtesting and forward testing it...

i rad in another forum that this EA rarely opens position, sometime only take 1 position in a week, so i have to wait patiently.

but i'm wondering, is it normal if in my startegy tester it doesn't open position in more than a month?

I started forward testing in demo this morning, and still not open trade at all, maybe i should wait longer, that's fine.

Below is screenshot from my forward in demo, my question: the text left side, is this correct text should appears when it runs properly. Just in case, don't wanna wait for two months with sleeping EA.. :oops:

Hi!

Screen is ok and alerts are ok. You started it on Friday and don't forget Mega doesn't trade on Fridays and in month ends, as far as I know.

It's done to prevent losers.

You need just wait.

Stormin Norman or anyone else who backtests a lot...regarding backtests and GMT settings. I have found that at Alpari UK which for half the year is GMT +1 and the other half GMT +2, that GMT +1 provides much better results historically. I was about to break it down into dates and compare a flat test of GMT +1 compared to results with GMT +1 & +2 corrected for summer time, when I found this post at FPA. Wondering about other peoples opinions about this.

To adjust or not for daylight savings time? - Yesterday, 10:57 AM

Daylight savings time in Europe ("European Summer Time") began at 01:00 GMT on 29 March 2009. Everyone moved their clocks forward by 1h on the last Sunday in March.

European Summer Time will end at 01:00 GMT on 25 October 2009. Everyone will need to move their clocks back by 1h on the last Sunday in October.

Alpari's server time is normally GMT+1, but during European Summer Time it is GMT+2, which the automatic GMT offset feature of MegaDroid correctly determines.

However, a question you should ask is whether you should actually be using the adjusted GMT offset.

When you backtest MegaDroid, I presume that no adjustment for daylight savings time is performed, so the GMT offset remains constant. If this is true, then the EA has been optimized to use a constant GMT offset. So during live trading, if you then instead use a GMT offset that varies, you cannot be sure that you will get the same kind of results as a backtest, because you are using different input parameters.

I decided to test how MegaDroid performs with proper adjustment for daylight savings. Such a test can be conducted a number of ways. One way that you can try yourself is to run the Strategy Tester a number of times, each time using appropriate date ranges and appropriate GMT offset for each range. You can then aggregate the seperate results using a tool like http://www.mqlsoft.com/download/reportmanager - ReportManager.

I have found that with the GMT offset adjustment, the profit is about the same or lower, and the profit factor is lower. So my findings indicate that it's better not to change the GMT offset during daylight savings time. i.e. disable the automatic GMT offset feature in MegaDroid.

I welcome you guys to do the test yourself and see if your results agree with mine. If they do then the the test that is being done by Forex Peace Army should also have the GMT offset set at a constant value (1 for Alpari) and not adjusted for daylight savings time which it currently is.

What I've said above is mainly relevant to those who are using MegaDroid on Alpari, who adjusts their own server time during daylight savings time.

However, for those who use a broker whose GMT offset is fixed year-round, then you'd need to add 1 to your GMT offset value in MegaDroid during daylight savings time (if you agree with what I said in my previous message).

An important question to answer in all of this is:

Should we be keeping to the European clock instead of the GMT clock?

i.e. does the price behavior that we are trying to catch occur between 22:00 and 00:00 European time regardless of the time of year?

Or does it occur between 21:00 and 23:00 GMT time regardless of the time of year?

Based on my findings, I think the first case is truer than the second.

Your opinions are appreciated :peace:

Testing the Multipair Droid for a week now and it works great on GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY. Unfortunately I don't get any trades on USDCHF and USDCAD, even though in backtest it also works on these pairs. My Broker is AlpariUK, having a 4 Pip Spread on USDCHF/USDCAD. May this be too high already for the droid?

Testing the Multipair Droid for a week now and it works great on GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY. Unfortunately I don't get any trades on USDCHF and USDCAD, even though in backtest it also works on these pairs. My Broker is AlpariUK, having a 4 Pip Spread on USDCHF/USDCAD. May this be too high already for the droid?

OK, tonight it finally opened a trade on USDCAD, unfortunately it lost a couple of pips ;-)

I'm currently running this live, and EU, GU, UJ & EJ

i have EU running with a higher risk than the others but none have made a loss yet and add a few extra pips at the end of the day to my manual trading, so far so good lets see if it can hold its ground though

Can You share statmen and settings You are using? Also do You use demo or real account? I'm thinking to start live account witch this EA.

Theres no point sharing my statement as i manually trade on here as well and there is no way of distinguishing the trades other than they are ones that i know i havent opened.

i am using all default settings except on EU where i have pushed the risk to .2

this is live also, it makes a great accompaniment to manual trading, its not high gains but so far pretty consistent ones

I think your Ea is broken, use this version :
http://rapid*share.com/files/234316779/v1.11a.zip

REQUEST hey can any one post the .mq4 in this educated 1.11a version bundle..need to see something

thanks