MegaDroid 1.1

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

The Posted DLL and .EX4 files for version 1.11 are fine and they DO Multi-Pairs ( No problems at all) but the posted .MQ4 file for 1.11 is not actually 1.11 but .MQ4 file version 1.10 .

I need someone to decompile the file that i posted above which is the Correct file.

Here is the Correct .ex4 File which should produce the Correct .mq4 file (version 1.11 ) for Multi-Pairs

ht**tp://rapid*share.de/files/47231189/MD_1.11a_Multipair.ex4.html

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Posted DLL and .EX4 files for version 1.11 are fine and they DO Multi-Pairs ( No problems at all) but the posted .MQ4 file for 1.11 is not actually 1.11 but .MQ4 file version 1.10 .

I need someone to decompile the file that i posted above which is the Correct file.

Here is the Correct .ex4 File which should produce the Correct .mq4 file (version 1.11 ) for Multi-Pairs

Ok, let's wait when one genius can do this w/o new decompiler.

Meanwhile, could you share why it is so important to have exactly 1.11 version reconstructed?

I'm just curious if ex4 trades fine what else most of the traders may want from it? )

Ok, let's wait when one genius can do this w/o new decompiler.

Meanwhile, could you share why it is so important to have exactly 1.11 version reconstructed?

I'm just curious if ex4 trades fine what else most of the traders may want from it? )

we need to do some modications as per your taste or style of trading. e.g to allow adjusting the Max Spread , experimenting with Different trading session, etc

With EURGBP:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1373/eurgbp.gif

More stable done with the correct GMT offset. There were fewer trades but 97% tp.

Next stop - USDCHF

Can you share your tick data for backtesting ?

Please spank my head if i am wrong. This is just my 2 cents opinion

Since the Timeframe for trading MD is 1 H i think using 1 M data in MT4 to generate Ticks should be Ok. I know that the Profits are 10 pips to may be 20 and some of us might want to use TICK-BY-TICK Data for back testing for Greater accuracy. I think if you have a Clean TICK-BY-TICK Data then that's is Great.

If TF = M1 or M5 or M15 then i would definately want to use TICK-BY-TICK Data to generate very accurate ticks since the trading time is very small

If TF = M30 or H1 or H4 or Daily then in my Opinion i think that using M1 to generate ticks ( as MT4 Strategy Tester does ) is Okay . The Problem with using TICK-BY-TICK data when the Trading Timeframe is Large is curve Fitting. What you are actually doing is Curve fitting the Data to the Strategy Model ( EA) though you will get 99% accuracy in Backtesting you might realize that the Accuracy Falls considerably due to Strict Curve fitting at Backtesting. This is just my Opinion having dealt with large Forex Data , Neural Networks and Genetic Programming . In Reality you need very clean Tick-By-Tick Data in order to be Sure and confident with the Accuracy of results.

Please do not shoot the Messenger :mrgreen: :peace:

Since the Timeframe for trading MD is 1 H ....

H1 timeframe is only what Megadroid tells you to run EA on (it has to run on a chart of some TF), but internally MD uses TF returned by the S1_Init and S2_Init calls to the DLL, together with M1 for RSI, and it still uses tick data to make decisions. H1 actually does not play any part in the process. You can confirm this by running backtest on H1, M15, M30 and the results are (almost) the same.

With EURGBP:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1373/eurgbp.gif

More stable done with the correct GMT offset. There were fewer trades but 97% tp.

Next stop - USDCHF

And the correct GMT offset is?

How are you guys allowing for daylight savings time on your backtests? In live trading will you change your offset at daylight savings?

depends on what the broker is using.

my broker uses +1 data. so i correct for that.

backtests are just tests - if 1 hour for a couple of months a year kill the EA, then its too sensitive anyway.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Can you share your tick data for backtesting ?

Please spank my head if i am wrong. This is just my 2 cents opinion

Since the Timeframe for trading MD is 1 H i think using 1 M data in MT4 to generate Ticks should be Ok. I know that the Profits are 10 pips to may be 20 and some of us might want to use TICK-BY-TICK Data for back testing for Greater accuracy. I think if you have a Clean TICK-BY-TICK Data then that's is Great.

If TF = M1 or M5 or M15 then i would definately want to use TICK-BY-TICK Data to generate very accurate ticks since the trading time is very small

If TF = M30 or H1 or H4 or Daily then in my Opinion i think that using M1 to generate ticks ( as MT4 Strategy Tester does ) is Okay . The Problem with using TICK-BY-TICK data when the Trading Timeframe is Large is curve Fitting. What you are actually doing is Curve fitting the Data to the Strategy Model ( EA) though you will get 99% accuracy in Backtesting you might realize that the Accuracy Falls considerably due to Strict Curve fitting at Backtesting. This is just my Opinion having dealt with large Forex Data , Neural Networks and Genetic Programming . In Reality you need very clean Tick-By-Tick Data in order to be Sure and confident with the Accuracy of results.

Please do not shoot the Messenger :mrgreen: :peace:

I got all my data from h**p://ratedata.gaincapital.com/. I doubt the data is 100% clean. I've seen spikes in it before and it's very tedious to clean it up.

There is no need to run the EA in H1 timeframe. Any timeframes will work. As you can see in the code, all the RSI and CCI values are based on M1, M5 and M15 timeframes. Since this is a scapling EA, tick-by-tick simulation is important. Thus no large timeframes are used and no curve fitting or extrapolation.

Having said all these, I must confess that this simulation is not accurate because MT4 strategy tester does not simulate the widening of the spread. I used a fixed 3 pips spread throughout for all pairs except 2 pips for EURUSD.

And the correct GMT offset is?

How are you guys allowing for daylight savings time on your backtests? In live trading will you change your offset at daylight savings?

The correct GMT based on data from Gain is -4. I deliberately simulate from Sept08 to Feb09 (just before daylight savings kicked in). I still have not figured out how's Gain data adopt to the daylight savings. If any of you guys know, please share :peace:

In my live trading, I set to autogmt. The machine 'should' take care of daylight savings since the EA reads the time from the running PC. Anyone care to comment?

depends on what the broker is using.

my broker uses +1 data. so i correct for that.

backtests are just tests - if 1 hour for a couple of months a year kill the EA, then its too sensitive anyway.

What I means is, this bot is optimised for EURUSD, so the "correct" GMT offset for that may be different for a different pair...as we can;t change work hours we have to use the GMT offset so in order to duplicate results we need to know time-frame tested, brokers gmt offset and gmt offset used for testing.

Thanks for all the work you put in by the way...it does not go unappreciated...

another problem...

ah.. finally find this thread..

hi guys, i've just downloaded, unzip, and put the both EX4 and dll files in experts and libraries folder as always... BUT... i couldn't find the EA listed in my strategy tester.. i check back in folder the EA is there but not in strategy tester.. what's wrong???

I got MegaDroid instead of MegaDroidX in my downloaded zip file.

Re: another problem...

hi guys, i've just downloaded, unzip, and put the both EX4 and dll files in experts and libraries folder as always... BUT... i couldn't find the EA listed in my strategy tester.. i check back in folder the EA is there but not in strategy tester.. what's wrong???

Restart your MT4.

Hi buddies,

this is awesome, it was long time looking for cracked .dll finally i found it here..

anyway, it was greatin backtest, but when I run it on line , it gives me some error:

---------------------------------

Authentication failed - error (16)

Error: Dll and Expert version mismatch

--------------------------------

and everything below this is ok, does it cause errors or it's normal due to cracked version?!

thank you all

LAL: Laugh At Life

it's too short to be sad..

backtest problem

Restart your MT4.

i ain't new in EA buddy, of course i had restarted the MT4, but thx anyway. I have solved it, i move out all the old EAs to another folder leave the MegaDroid alone, it works, so the problem was -i think- the folder was full packed.

but i have another problem, still can't backtest it, in strategy tester this error message appears:

2009.05.28 08:33:25 2009.02.03 00:00 MegaDroid~ EURUSD,H1: dll calls are not allowed; 'MegaDroid.dll'-'GetState'

dll is already in libraries...

is anyone facing the same problem?

Re: backtest problem

but i have another problem, still can't backtest it, in strategy tester this error message appears:

2009.05.28 08:33:25 2009.02.03 00:00 MegaDroid~ EURUSD,H1: dll calls are not allowed; 'MegaDroid.dll'-'GetState'

dll is already in libraries...

is anyone facing the same problem?

In MT4 Options -> Expert Advisors, check "Allow DLL imports" and uncheck "Confirm DLL function calls".