MegaDroid 1.1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

Thanks alot fxknight - your assistance is awesome :arrow:

I will be glad to share my results...

BTW, Is there special paremeters with this EA ?

Here for the record here is what needs to be set up:

EURUSD M15 chart (better than H1)

UseDLLTradeTimes = false;

S1_Start_Hour1 = 21;

S1_End_Hour1 = 3;

S1_Start_Hour2 = 21;

S1_End_Hour2 = 21;

S2_Start_Hour1 = 21;

S2_End_Hour1 = 4;

S2_Start_Hour2 = 22;

S2_End_Hour2 = 22;

GmtOffset = 1; (in case for IBFX, Alpari, Broco Trader - all other set up for your own broker)

AutoGmtOffset = false; (useless setting.. it does not figure out the GMT adjustment correctly)

Hope this helps

Hi fxknight,

Does the above setting work well on M15 timeframe ? I tried them on 15 minutes Timeframe but i realized that Trading MegaDroid outside the Programmed session of 21 to 23 GMT will most likely wipe your account.

If you stick to the Programmed sessions time it works very well. I did several backtests with various values as stated above but the best results are achieved when you stick the EA default values for Trading Session.

If anyone has Better results with other values please post the setting

Thank you

i run default on .3 risk.

i also run non aggressive on timeframe -1 (ie if your broker's GMT setting should be 2, i run non agressive on 1). risk setting .1

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Hi fxknight,

Does the above setting work well on M15 timeframe ? I tried them on 15 minutes Timeframe but i realized that Trading MegaDroid outside the Programmed session of 21 to 23 GMT will most likely wipe your account.

If you stick to the Programmed sessions time it works very well. I did several backtests with various values as stated above but the best results are achieved when you stick the EA default values for Trading Session.

Thank you

Yes the settings work well on M15. This is the timeframe I use. I took 2 40+ pip hits today with 110b and am in another short EURUSD trade which seems to wanna go against the short. Version 1.11 would have gotten hit too and if you let it trade outside these hours, you are asking for trouble. Best is to stick to what works 90% of the time and just let it make money for you for the longer run.

Regards

Hi fxknight,

Thank you

Yes the settings work well on M15. This is the timeframe I use. I took 2 40+ pip hits today with 110b and am in another short EURUSD trade which seems to wanna go against the short. Version 1.11 would have gotten hit too and if you let it trade outside these hours, you are asking for trouble. Best is to stick to what works 90% of the time and just let it make money for you for the longer run.

Regards

Do you have Aggressive = True ?

Hello fxknight,

In those inputs which are the defautl hours, using the version you sent. And also hitted 2 times yesterday with quite big lots ;-(

S1_Start_Hour1 = 21;

S1_End_Hour1 = 3;

S1_Start_Hour2 = 21;

S1_End_Hour2 = 21;

S2_Start_Hour1 = 21;

S2_End_Hour1 = 4;

S2_Start_Hour2 = 22;

S2_End_Hour2 = 22;

Yes the settings work well on M15. This is the timeframe I use. I took 2 40+ pip hits today with 110b and am in another short EURUSD trade which seems to wanna go against the short.

yesterday trade on M15 with megadroid 1.10b

http://forexrainbow.com/files/c842t17gl5moul7qjmwm.png

sooner or later it had to hit a sl....

at the end of the day, this ea is perfect, everybody, even manual was expecting short there last night.

Just some unexpected new came on at japanese opening.

it is just a MM question. Some of you here were risking waaaaaayyyy toooooo muuuuch...

Any how, i got all my losses back, (yes, i also got hit by 2 sl).

regards

For sure! SL is a part of this game but since he edited the code i want to know which where the original trading hours just to do some backtests my self. I am using 0.1 risk ...

if i am not wrong, strategy 1 is from 21.00 till 24.00, and 2 from 22.00 till 24.00 gmt all

Found the solution reading all the post... thanks anyway for your great research work!

S2SH1: 22 S2EH1: 23 S2SH2: 22 S2EH2: 23

S1SH1: 21 S1EH1: 23 S1SH2: 21 S1EH2: 23

Or just simply use usedlltimes as true instead of false.

Sometimes i quite "·$%·$&$%/&%(& sorry ;-)

2 SL Stops more today ;-(

Default settings - got 2 TP on live account and 1 TP on demo. Running 1.11 with ibfx and odl.

Just a poll - are there enough people here who have used 1.10 and 1.11 long enough to comment on them? At least my backtest seems to show a 94% probability hit with 1.11 versus 1.10's 90% hit.

im running 1.10 atm -- which crack of 1.11 are you using? would you mind re-linking it to me?

i would like to check results between the pairs.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

hi all. thnx for sharing this ea. i am new to this forum. i just need answers to these few questions. i will appreciate a prompt response.

1. can anyone help me with the gmt offset value for these brokers ( fxpro, liteforex, alpari-uk )

2. if i choose use dll trade times in the ea settings, does it have a better advantage over selecting the times my self?

hi all. thnx for sharing this ea. i am new to this forum. i just need answers to these few questions. i will appreciate a prompt response.

1. can anyone help me with the gmt offset value for these brokers ( fxpro, liteforex, alpari-uk )

2. if i choose use dll trade times in the ea settings, does it have a better advantage over selecting the times my self?

Alpari UK is GMT+1

With the summer time now alpari UK is gmt +2

Liteforex GMT+3

Fxpro GMT +3

regards

Alpari UK is GMT+1