MegaDroid 1.1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MegaDroid 1.1 craaacked

I had two trades opened last nite using IBFX. Both strategies had placed a single trade. Both were profitable, although one was very small and both were in the red quite deep at one point in the trade(s).

The huge SL's that this system uses makes me very wary about trading this EA live :(

I had two trades opened last nite using IBFX. Both strategies had placed a single trade. Both were profitable, although one was very small and both were in the red quite deep at one point in the trade(s).

The huge SL's that this system uses makes me very wary about trading this EA live :(

huge sl's? i thought the sl was around the 40 pip mark? can someone verify from the code...it seems to change stop loss depending on market condition. maybe you are looking at the stop loss it places originally...this isn't the actual stop loss, just a figure for the brokers to see, the same way fap turbo does.

Re: mega 1.11

1 sl hit on both, re-opened short.

to day anyway, is crazy trading

i had positive trade only using 1.0 as did my friends trading this EA. I am now running open 1.0 and paid 1.11 to compare...don't want to see large differences as we did with newer versions of fap when with the original version of megadroid i and all my trading friends were getting the exact same trades...if so i'll stick with 1.0.

Re: mega 1.11

mega 1.11,

http://slil.ru/27499860

please download the new file ,i upload the wrong dll file at the first time.

Sorry guys I have read this whole thread...is this the working file you are using? I have bought this bot since April paid for it and my backtests look good since 2001...but I want backups of all of them just in case. You never know with things that contact servers.

Hello,

It seems here quite cool forum, sorry that I was late for this discussion about MegaDroid.

Is there any chance that I will get a copy of that decompile 1.11 / 1.11a / 1.11b version from someone here ?

Be gentle...

Thanks.

Hello,

It seems here quite cool forum, sorry that I was late for this discussion about MegaDroid.

Is there any chance that I will get a copy of that decompile 1.11 / 1.11a / 1.11b version from someone here ?

Be gentle...

Thanks.

Same here, you guys are great but you post too much links and we don't know

which is the right one to use.

Use version 110b.. the best

Hi,

There seems to be lots of confusion as to which version to use. The best performing version is 110b with the mods I made to be able to change the Start/End times. I am testing 1.11 as well live demo but it loses when 110b wins. The developers seem to have taken a step backward with the newer version. I have 13 wins in a row with 110b and only 5 trades with 1.11 of which 2 are large losers (SL hit). I use Start time 21GMT and End time 3GMT for version 110b. Best for me!

Here is the .ru link for the entire package including the proper DLL. Please do your own backtesting before running it live and share your results with all of us so that we find the better settings together.

URL: http://slil.ru/27518533

pwd: Indonesia

Enjoy!

Other Symbols

Unfortunately they had coded the EURUSD into the DLL and if the Mql4 EA is sending a request for calculation on any other symbol - the DLL simply refuses to do the calculations and sends zeros back to the EA. Bummer.. but there is no way to overcome this unless the DLL expert (liuganquan) changes EURUSD to something else like AUDUSD. So we need a DLL for each symbol we want to test/trade. Personally, I don't think it is worth the effort since it makes good money on EURUSD so why trade another symbol? Hope this helps.

Thanks alot fxknight - your assistance is awesome :arrow:

I will be glad to share my results...

BTW, Is there special paremeters with this EA ?

Here for the record here is what needs to be set up:

EURUSD M15 chart (better than H1)

UseDLLTradeTimes = false;

S1_Start_Hour1 = 21;

S1_End_Hour1 = 3;

S1_Start_Hour2 = 21;

S1_End_Hour2 = 21;

S2_Start_Hour1 = 21;

S2_End_Hour1 = 4;

S2_Start_Hour2 = 22;

S2_End_Hour2 = 22;

GmtOffset = 1; (in case for IBFX, Alpari, Broco Trader - all other set up for your own broker)

AutoGmtOffset = false; (useless setting.. it does not figure out the GMT adjustment correctly)

Hope this helps