[Req]Multiplier and Crusades

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: [Req]Multiplier and Crusades

Still nobody can share Forex Multiplier. Here I read a good review:

http://www.britrade.co.uk/

I have been testing this software and found that it does provide you with about 80% of Profitable Trades.

All you have to do is to select a Currency Pair, fill in yesterdays HIGH, LOW and CLOSE and click Calculate.

The Software will calculate and recommend where exactly to Buy, Sell and Exit. It also recommends where to place your Stop Loss and where to take Profit.

You can also choose between Day Trading Signals and Swing Trading Signals. You can choose to trade one type of signals or both.

To get the different signals, just click on one button or the other as shown in the figure below:

Thanks,

megainvest

Re: [Req]Multiplier and Crusades

Still nobody can share Forex Multiplier. Here I read a good review:

http://www.britrade.co.uk/

I have been testing this software and found that it does provide you with about 80% of Profitable Trades.

All you have to do is to select a Currency Pair, fill in yesterdays HIGH, LOW and CLOSE and click Calculate.

The Software will calculate and recommend where exactly to Buy, Sell and Exit. It also recommends where to place your Stop Loss and where to take Profit.

You can also choose between Day Trading Signals and Swing Trading Signals. You can choose to trade one type of signals or both.

To get the different signals, just click on one button or the other as shown in the figure below:

Thanks,

megainvest

nothing? :-??

• 1 year later...