GOmega Xray

GOmega Xray

- Pdf setup

- Video setup

- Ea & indicators are in Mq4 but protection must be removed

dl:
[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/97210535/a6364acc/Go_M_XRAY-143.html[/url]

GOmega Xray is different from previous versions in several distinct ways:

1) Xray was created to make slow, but steady gains employing a loose stop loss, smaller position size,

and higher Reward/Risk ratio. In that sense, it’s a bit like buying options. You know your risk and

your potential return ahead of time, but you may have to wait a while to reap the rewards.

2) In addition to a Profit Target, Xray includes a reward to risk component.

3) With Xray, your profit target and reward/risk ratio are integrated into the system’s position sizing

algorithm

Example: $5,000 account, risking 1% of the balance, 300-pip profit target, R/R ratio 3.5:1

yields an 86-pip stop loss and a position size of .06 lots—calculated automatically

4) Xray compares the relative strength of each currency against all crosses of each currency in the

pair you are trading, and filters entries based on that information.

5) The system measures volatility in two distinct ways, combining standard deviation and average

true range into the Market Pulse indicator, which identifies areas where market action is picking up

and trends may be under way.

6) Xray distinguishes between “random” market movement and trending movement through its

proprietary Randomness Indicator.

7) Automatic scaling out—when a predetermined fraction of the target is reached, Xray will liquidate

50% of the trade’s position size.

8) Xray has fewer parameters. Most are fixed or limited to a narrow range.

9) Xray can be traded 24/7

10) An optional trailing stop loss is included among Xray’s strategies.

Regards :roll:

Re: GOmega Xray

I think the dll needs to be cracked not removed...If you remove dll you might be removing some functions that performs iterative calculations...can somebody try to crack the thing please!

Not at all...

Only 3 functions are called :

// int InitLicense();

// int CheckLicense();

// bool ShowConfigBox();

So they just return a simple Integer... To say YES or NO for use the program... poor protection.

DLL check are done on the EA and on all indic.

Nothing linked to some functions or internal DLL Calculation... (but i could make a misktake...but not sure i'm wrong)

well, in the indis, i changed

int li_4 = CheckLicense()

to int li_4 = -1

then it works, only requires the registry, that i cancel, but then says trying to connect to server.

is there any call to extern server?

Use my version, i've changed this int li_4 and all others call to DLL... (DLL is just to check licence, nothing linked to trade)

i your version, i miss the list of pairs on the right hand side of the chart.

how come?

Coud you details please ? because i do not understand what you did not see... Thanks.

they showed after a while,so don't pay attention. when you load the xrsignal, my metatrader hangs for a few segonds, then all come to normal...

sorry if i messed you up.

After testing I am coming in conlusion that this system is not profitable.

I used my own corrected files...

Here is a 2 week forward test posted by the authors: http://gomegaxray.com/xray-statement.html

Of course, since its only 2 weeks, it doesn't mean much.

From what I've been reading, Gomega X-Ray is OK but definitely not worth its $5000 price tag. But its FREE here.... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...