Scalp System

Re: Scalp System

Hi.

I am looking a best scalp system, with 1 pip or 2 pip close.

please anyone share to me

regards

Sony

Try use my lucky ea (semi automatic) on asia market, pair eurgbp, TF m5, manual scalp is hard. EA and recommend broker on my blog....the link is below my avatar :arrow: :peace:

I'm my own enemy.....

Hi.

I am looking a best scalp system, with 1 pip or 2 pip close.

please anyone share to me

regards

Sony

Try use my lucky ea (semi automatic) on asia market, pair eurgbp, TF m5, manual scalp is hard. EA and recommend broker on my blog....the link is below my avatar :arrow: :peace:

Dear @Machsus;

How reliable is broker "www.ikofx.com" ?

2 pips for eurgbp at Asia session :|

Do you have account with them? If yes: how long? and what is the experiences about their behaviors & withdraw ?

I appreciate if you and other members share experiences about this broker or other brokers who has low spreads..

Thank you

Tex,

I've just opened a live account with Tadawul FX. It's a fixed spread broker. 2 pips for mini accounts.

This broker has good reputation all over the internet but, as I said, I've started with them a week ago.

It's too soon to make my own judgment.

Cheers,

J.

Tex,

I've just opened a live account with Tadawul FX. It's a fixed spread broker. 2 pips for mini accounts.

This broker has good reputation all over the internet but, as I said, I've started with them a week ago.

It's too soon to make my own judgment.

Cheers,

J.

@JSavoy;

I will check it out.

Thank you

Dear @Machsus;

How reliable is broker "www.ikofx.com" ?

2 pips for eurgbp at Asia session :|

Do you have account with them? If yes: how long? and what is the experiences about their behaviors & withdraw ?

I appreciate if you and other members share experiences about this broker or other brokers who has low spreads..

Thank you

hello texan,

Yes i have account with them for 1 month, as i know deposit and withdraw process is fast, deposit can be done within few minutes and withdraw about 24 hours. But all is up to you to choice, you can try their demo first. this is just a little broker like insta, fxopen, prime4x etc. Thank you

I'm my own enemy.....

hello texan,

Yes i have account with them for 1 month, as i know deposit and withdraw process is fast, deposit can be done within few minutes and withdraw about 24 hours. But all is up to you to choice, you can try their demo first. this is just a little broker like insta, fxopen, prime4x etc. Thank you

Thank you for info.

Only problem is : How can be sure about they are not scamming? :)

• 2 months later...