Oan, Amer timer and Pattern Recognition (PR)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2daf71ce3d2ea341d8f14848abf485dde04e75f6e8ebb871

How to use it...

(Assuming that you already know how to where to put the indic inside your MT4)

1. Look at the Chart whether it is already in the Blue Solid Line (For Sell) or Green Solid Line (For Buy) in the Chart...At this stage you can enter trades as you like without the need of the PR indic...

2. But...if you are not sure, then you can use the PR indic as a confirmation tool for the entry... If it is producing conflicting signals with the Chart, then don't enter trade...

3. Collect your money and go Jolly...heheehehhe...hope that helps.... :mrgreen: :peace:

P/S: Best on 30M,1H and 4H

P/S/S: Now if somebody would be kindly enough to share the AB=CD pattern indic...it would be a nice addition to the indic above...thanks and happy pips to all... :arrow: :mrgreen:

Re: Amer Mahmoud timer and Pattern Recognition (PR)

hi

i am one guy who confuse where to put the indicator for amber timing new. would u tell me where to put

Just put all the indic inside the indicators folder...then just use the template that I have made inside the ameroan rar. There are two template there choose either one that you like...

Re: Oan, Amer timer and Pattern Recognition (PR)

P/S/S: Now if somebody would be kindly enough to share the AB=CD pattern indic...it would be a nice addition to the indic above...thanks and happy pips to all... :arrow: :mrgreen:

I have no idea how good is it as I never use this and I don know how to use it, please try it and share your experience here will be appreciated.

Cheers,

reyna

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

I have no idea how good is it as I never use this and I don know how to use it, please try it and share your experience here will be appreciated.

Cheers,

reyna

Thanks CubiCrey :peace:

Cheers,

reyna

Thanks bro... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

I'm using the pattern recognition system w/ABCD. Two out of two trades so far on TF5. Don't know abt repaint yet.

Mine is 6 out 8 now... :mrgreen: w/o the ABCD...BTW can you teach me how to use the ABCD..??? It is not the same as the ABCD that I read from a certain ebook.. :?