[req] The Northern Lights Stategy

forexample

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [req] The Northern Lights Stategy

But i think it´s a realy good system which make money!

I am sorry, but I do not see anything that is worth paying for. These are just regular built into Ninja indicators and two based om MA's bars...

Will take you 30 min to reproduce.

Re: [req] The Northern Lights Stategy

Well if it is good just reproduce it using free indicators. The system is transparent, there is nothing proprietary here!

What are you going to pay for?

What you will buy can be equivalent to a setup for EA or a template for mt4, when you know what to place on the chart already. It is also clear how to use the chart that we see above, is it not?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Folks...you don't want this system. I was one of the idiots who paid the money and took the course. the funniest part about it is that this guy takes everything from indo-investasi and calls it a course and gives it back to you...its utter BS!

Don't be fooled...Its all smoke and mirrors and a whole bunch of BS. Don't bother taking the course..its not even a course...its a bunch of stolen crap from the Internet put together and is being called a course. Its all about making risk free money....these internet marketers will tell you anything to get a free buck! A full review of this course has been posted on the Forex Peace Army under Northern Lights Strategy. Read it and inform yourself before making any decisions...!!!

The FX Black hats group is a joke. When I joined the group, I think, they all ran away. no one in the group talks...A red carpet will be rolled to make you take the course by giving you incentives like these...don't let them fool you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...