Req : Swiss Army manage profit Ea with decimal Profit?!

Re: Req : Swiss Army manage profit Ea with decimal Profit?!

Not every broker support decimal profit. Most won't.

Decimal profit / loss means decimal pips. That also doesn't count for overnight interest.

Why do you want decimal profit though?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Not every broker support decimal profit. Most won't.

Decimal profit / loss means decimal pips. That also doesn't count for overnight interest.

Why do you want decimal profit though?

Regards,

Hi William. I'm closing some semi_auto EA running multilot position and closing all open and pending position once target profit hit ( not in pips value ) but problem with muti position some EA allow taking profit in non round figure, just I prefer swiss Army for its function closing partial pending orders ( limit sell etc.. ) and closing specific pair whether on opened or pending position..

Any help for the code of any ea with that function would be good! Thanks in advance

Dear friend.

I don't think you get my point. I'm saying that most broker won't accept decimal lot.

You may want decimal lot. You may want profit based on certain dollar.

But, most brokers accept fixed integer lot size (plus/minus the interest, so you get decimal dollars), most brokers don't accept decimal lot. Thus, regardless the EA, or the codes, or the dollar, or the coder. You may not get it done.

1st thing to do, is to check whether your broker allow decimal lot size. If not, so don't sweat it. :D

I think your step of changing it from integer into double and entering the decimal is already correct. Most coder will do that. Frankly a lousy coder like me could only think of that step. If that can't fix the thing, the problem mostly would be on your broker, imho.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Dear friend.

You may want decimal lot. You may want profit based on certain dollar.

But, most brokers accept fixed integer lot size (plus/minus the interest, so you get decimal dollars), most brokers don't accept decimal lot. Thus, regardless the EA, or the codes, or the dollar, or the coder. You may not get it done.

1st thing to do, is to check whether your broker allow decimal lot size. If not, so don't sweat it. :D

I think your step of changing it from integer into double and entering the decimal is already correct. Most coder will do that. Frankly a lousy coder like me could only think of that step. If that can't fix the thing, the problem mostly would be on your broker, imho.

Regards,

Most Broker dun accept decimal profit :o So interbankfx, fxdd, and most metatrader broker has decimal profit,

so are u getting my point then :cry:

I don't think you get my point. I'm saying that most broker won't accept decimal lot.

Sir, decimal profit. USd2.50, usd 100.10 not USd100 or USd150 ( round figure ) I dun mean decimal lot.

Ah, my mistake then. My bad. Sorry. :P

Regards,