THUNDER4WD_v2

hotpips

Re: THUNDER4WD_v2

Nordmarkets gave me a call from Sweden yesterday, and the rep said scalping is allowed. No restrictions to any trading style. Min account $2000, and 200:1 leverage. Sounds good to me..

I see minimum deposit is EUR 1,000 for mini account, is they accept usd 1000 too?

http://www.nordmarkets.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82&Itemid=80&lang=en

I'm my own enemy.....

Re: THUNDER4WD_v2

Below is the email the rep sent me after the phone call:

Hello,

Thanks for the conversation today. Here are the details regarding your interest.

ECN ACCOUNTS

Minimum deposit: 2 000 USD

Maximum deposit: Unlimited

Maximum account equity: Unlimited

Minimum trade size: 40 000 (0.4 standard-lot)

Maximum trade size: 5 000 000 (50 standard-lots) per trade attempt. Unlimited open positions

Leverage:

Account equity up to 25 000 USD - 200X (200:1) or 0.5% margin required

Account equity between 25 001 and 250 000 USD - 100X (100:1) or 1% margin required

Account equity between 250,001 and 3 000 000 USD - 50X (50:1) or 2% margin required

Account equity above 3 000 000 USD - set individually by Institutional Desk (normally between 2-5% margin required or Delta Margining with set settlement limits)

Commissions: 10USD round-turn (rebates given to active high-volume traders)

No restrictions at all on ECN accounts.

THE NORDMARKETS LIQUIDITY POOL

We have 8 contributing banks who stream prices via us and 10 additional banks who we do RFQ (Request For Quote) with. RFQ takes place on telephone and chat for deals with some minor and all exotic currencies that we DO NOT stream or single trade sizes above 5 000 000 units of base currency as well as ALL Global Payments deals. For Global Payments and telephone deals we now offer more than 200 pairs, basically covering all currencies traded on the free market.

All our clients have segregated accounts at Nordea (http://www.nordea.se) the biggest bank in Scandinavia and which the Swedish government has a majority in stocks.

We are regulated by the FSA: http://www.fi.se/Templates/InstitutStartPage____2406.aspx?la=sv&sok1=nord+global&mode=wide

Any further questions please feel free to ask and I’ll help you.

Bests,

Daniel Velasquez

Account executive - Foreign Exchange Desk

Main: +46 (0)8 – 23 05 50

Direct: +46 (0)8 – 58 83 72 04

Fax: +46 (0)8 – 23 05 54

Mail: [email protected]

Web: http://www.nordmarkets.com

Visiting address and courier service:

NordMarkets, färögatan 33, 164 51 Kista, Stockholm, SE-Sweden

Regular post:

Nord Global AB, Box 55981, 102 16 Stockholm, SE-Sweden

This message is for information purposes only and is not intended as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell, nor is it an official confirmation of terms. No representation or warranty is made that this information is complete or accurate. Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of Nordmarkets.com or Nord Global AB.

This email and the information it contains may be confidential, proprietary or legally privileged. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, copy or store this message or any part of it if you are not the intended recipient. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this email is indicative only, is subject to changes and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted.

Nordmarkets.com and Nord Global AB is registered with the Swedish Financial Services Authority - Finansinspektionen (556726-9138).

If I'm not mistaken, the account under $2000 is not ECN, it is the regular deal desk platform. I don't know about Euro deposit. Maybe you can ask the guy directly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
well, it doesn't need re-optimization or any of that. that's just curve fitting. what you need to do is learn how to trade with v2e. i am not up to teaching people who to trade. Theres books for that though. but you need to know why the market would break out if there is an suspected breakout. you can use it on the eurchf too . that's all I'm gonna say. had practiced with it and got used to economic events that could cause breakouts on demo then went live with MBtrading after 2 yrs of not using that account