THUNDER4WD_v2

hotpips

Re: THUNDER4WD_v2

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3366/3306383927_254238ebf7_o.jpg

wrong files, mate !!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/89344905/944a502a/_rdb__THUNDER4WD_v2b__Update_Jan_19_2009_.html

next time please check the link ....!!!

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 3 weeks later...

Dear folks,

does any one know what is the main difference between THUNDER4WD_v2 and Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b.ex4 at forex-tsd forum ?

I am not sure what do you want to know exactly.

Both are written by the same author. YourLucky is free. You will get Thunder4WD only after you send him some money.

Thunder4WD is supposed to be better, but YourLucky is used by more trader therefore there are more info and tips in the TSD forum.

I run some backtests with the default settings (EURGBP M5) and here is the summary:

2009.01.01 - 2009.03.07 YourLucky made $1547 from $1000, Thunder4WD made $7070.

2008.01.01 - 2009.03.07 YourLucky made $7014 from $1000, Thunder4WD made $491 590.

A small difference, eh? :)

A have been running Thunder4WD on my LIVE account for a week and it made $300 from my $200. 1 week means nothing though.

Dear folks,

does any one know what is the main difference between THUNDER4WD_v2 and Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b.ex4 at forex-tsd forum ?

I am not sure what do you want to know exactly.

Both are written by the same author. YourLucky is free. You will get Thunder4WD only after you send him some money.

Thunder4WD is supposed to be better, but YourLucky is used by more trader therefore there are more info and tips in the TSD forum.

I run some backtests with the default settings (EURGBP M5) and here is the summary:

2009.01.01 - 2009.03.07 YourLucky made $1547 from $1000, Thunder4WD made $7070.

2008.01.01 - 2009.03.07 YourLucky made $7014 from $1000, Thunder4WD made $491 590.

A small difference, eh? :)

A have been running Thunder4WD on my LIVE account for a week and it made $300 from my $200. 1 week means nothing though.

Hello Rezso,

Thank you for the feedback. For the back test are you using the same risk amount 50?

also for the live account, are you using the default risk 50? do you have any big drawdowns?

tks/B'Rgds

Hello Rezso,

Thank you for the feedback. For the back test are you using the same risk amount 50?

also for the live account, are you using the default risk 50? do you have any big drawdowns?

tks/B'Rgds

Your welcome.

The backtest was run with the default settings, so risk was 50 I guess.

The live account is running with risk 50 and apply 0.1 lot sizes as it is the minimum on my broker.

There was not especially big drawdowns yet. In the last days it lost $50 (equity was 350 now 300) but as I said 1 week means nothing. We will see the real performance after a few months.

Live account max. dd is 17.5%.

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to your great forum :arrow:

I have been using Thunder 4WD live for a few weeks with some modest results. But for it to truly work well we need a broker with low spreads.

Broco is russian style ECN broker (MT4 bridge to Currenex) with low minimum deposit and very low spreads on eurgbp during asian session but when I try to demo Thunder does not take trades.

Is this because Thunder sets trade + SL and TP all at once?

If so is there someone who could modify the bot?

Thanks for listening!

Bump...guys this EA is amazing. It cleans up with low spreads but something is not allowing it to work at some brokers like Broco that have low fixed spreads. I think spafter may be right - because it sets the trades with stop loss and take profit all at once Broco and some other companies won't allow it.

Can anyone modify this so it places the trade only, then sets TP and SL after (like fapturbo does). If so we could all be very rich in a year or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Interbankfx is about to change to 5 digits soon.

Does anyone knows whether can Thunderbird V2b works on 5 digit broker? Or is there anything that can be done to make it work with 5 digits broker?

Thanks

Did you mean Thunder4wd or thunderbird? if Thunder4wd, yes it works on 5 digits broker.

Here is another MT4 ECN broker that would be PERFECT for Thunder:

http://www.nordmarkets.com/

With MB trading offering true ECN style trading in the near future is there nobody here who could modify Thunder 4WD? :?

Hi,

I checked with nordmarkets, it says scalping is not allowed.

So, do use Thunder and EA like Lucky on Nordmarket successfully without being blocked ?

rgds

Here is another MT4 ECN broker that would be PERFECT for Thunder:

http://www.nordmarkets.com/

With MB trading offering true ECN style trading in the near future is there nobody here who could modify Thunder 4WD? :?

Hi,

I checked with nordmarkets, it says scalping is not allowed.

So, do use Thunder and EA like Lucky on Nordmarket successfully without being blocked ?

rgds

Thanks for your info :arrow:

I'm my own enemy.....