Forex Terminator

khaled

Re: Forex Terminator

Hi Guys

I've been running the manual version of this program, and I found something very very interesting. Have you noticed how uncanny it is that the arrows appear at the cycle tops and bottoms. I ran a 5 minute chart for a few hours, and no arrows appeared while prices were moving up and down. I exited the MT4 program, then restarted it, and guess what, arrows magically appeared at the troughs and bottoms where they didn't appear just a few moments earlier. Is it possible that Forex Terminator is a great hindsight program, and nothing else. I'm going to run it all night, to see what happens, but what I described shouldn't have happened at all.

Has anyone else noticed this??

I exited the MT4 program, then restarted it, and guess what, arrows magically appeared at the troughs and bottoms where they didn't appear just a few moments earlier.

This condition is caused by an error on the code, that it won't refresh automatically. Meaning this is not a "special" EA, but this means that the EA is poorly coded.

If you are using it for live account.... good luck for you.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Hi

On a live account, no way. Just had it on my charts and was following the manual signals. I read that the ea doesn't work at all, but the manual signals showed promise. As far as I can see, the manual signals is also garbage.

Damn, it's hard to find a good system.

I must get at least 2 e-mails a day on a brand new ea that promises to turn $500 into $1,000,000 is 30 days.

Peter