14 Assets & Demographics.swf

15 Bubbles.swf

16 FuzzyNumbers.swf

17a Peak Oil.swf

17b PeakOil.swf

18 Environmental Data.swf

19 Future Shock.swf

Re: Economic course by chris Martenson

The "crash course" is free to watch on the authors web site, no need to download from rapidshare. just put a .com after the authors name for the web address or use big brother google to find it :lol:

Very informative and recommended to watch.

If you are interested in this type of information / education, then i also recommend to watch "money as debt", which can be found on google video (there are also some versions with foreign subtitles available).

Enjoy

The "crash course" is free to watch on the authors web site, no need to download from rapid*share. just put a .com after the authors name for the web address or use big brother google to find it :lol:

Very informative and recommended to watch.

If you are interested in this type of information / education, then i also recommend to watch "money as debt", which can be found on google video (there are also some versions with foreign subtitles available).

Enjoy

yes you can watch free on

but you can also save it to your hdd library. :mrgreen:

Thank you Jh07 and also pygmalion for the links and your comments. Of course it is informative but, also let us take this opportunity to discuss it a bit further and as a result hopefully we all become more informed.

1. If we accept that money is a debt and it is banks who create it then, why they should really care about being involved in Forex, trading against us? They instead could print more money!

2. If you believe that the money supply is generally under control of banks then, how do you justify that Forex market being so big that nobody can interrupt it - "no insider dealing"?

3. How can you then justify that under circumstances such as above, the market is based on real supply and demand and that a private trader could trade successfully based on price action or any other method based on technical analysis?

Please do not stand aside whatever your opinion. Hopefully, everybody will learn a bit more in the process. :)

1. If we accept that money is a debt and it is banks who create it then, why they should really care about being involved in Forex, trading against us? They instead could print more money!

2. If you believe that the money supply is generally under control of banks then, how do you justify that Forex market being so big that nobody can interrupt it - "no insider dealing"?

3. How can you then justify that under circumstances such as above, the market is based on real supply and demand and that a private trader could trade successfully based on price action or any other method based on technical analysis?

Thank you K12,

Very2 intresting.

However, what is the real answer about those 3 comments ? Thanks before

Please do not stand aside whatever your opinion. Hopefully, everybody will learn a bit more in the process. :)

Great, I like the way you express this. So, i'll give my newbie reply.

1st of all, I'm on dial up (I'm a poor boy living in a deserted area where the only broadband service would be way too expensive for my pocket) and I can't download any clip, so I haven't downloaded this package, so forgive me if i'm lost somewhere.

No. I don't believe that money is a debt. I believe that current paper and coin money is a stupid representation of wealth, and those who believe that having more coin or paper money means something is a fool. :D

They couldn't print too much money, because that would mean each people have more money in their possession and would treat them like monopoly money, no value.

Who said that forex can't be interrupted?

From around tens of fundamental and macro economy (e)books that i've read, forex can and is repeatedly interrupted by the central banks from time to time. Well, either my tens of books are wrong or your source is wrong.

Central banks are interrupting by announcing rates, statements, "faking" important economy data with the "last month data revision", and sometimes they make direct interruption such as devalue the money.

Big players are also known to be able to interrupt forex. Remember the london case at 92 and asian case at 98 by Soros?

I believe that forex is really based on supply and demand. However, the question should be whose supply and whose demand? So, I believe that forex is a representation of real supply and real demand, but of big players (government, banks, institutional brokers, etc) I don't believe that small player like myself could affect the forex market.

Just an opinion of a newbie at forex market. If i'm wrong, please point me to the correct path. Thanks.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Great, I like the way you express this. So, i'll give my newbie reply.

1st of all, I'm on dial up (I'm a poor boy living in a deserted area where the only broadband service would be way too expensive for my pocket) and I can't download any clip, so I haven't downloaded this package, so forgive me if i'm lost somewhere.

No. I don't believe that money is a debt. I believe that current paper and coin money is a stupid representation of wealth, and those who believe that having more coin or paper money means something is a fool. :D

They couldn't print too much money, because that would mean each people have more money in their possession and would treat them like monopoly money, no value.

Who said that forex can't be interrupted?

From around tens of fundamental and macro economy (e)books that i've read, forex can and is repeatedly interrupted by the central banks from time to time. Well, either my tens of books are wrong or your source is wrong.

Central banks are interrupting by announcing rates, statements, "faking" important economy data with the "last month data revision", and sometimes they make direct interruption such as devalue the money.

Big players are also known to be able to interrupt forex. Remember the london case at 92 and asian case at 98 by Soros?

I believe that forex is really based on supply and demand. However, the question should be whose supply and whose demand? So, I believe that forex is a representation of real supply and real demand, but of big players (government, banks, institutional brokers, etc) I don't believe that small player like myself could affect the forex market.

Just an opinion of a newbie at forex market. If i'm wrong, please point me to the correct path. Thanks.

Regards,[/quote:4usx25y7]

Thanks William for your comments. :)

As pygmalion pointed out here earlier, for those who wish to get familarised with the concept, this video can be found on google video and also the authors' website.

The three questions is not what I believe or I don't believe. Its a kind of challenge for members to be able to participate and share their opinions for the better of all as you well did. We will wait for others to also participate by sharing their ideas and, hopefully later we will be able to come to sort of a conclusion based on the collected effort; to agree or to agree to disagree! Looking for 10 more opinions! :D

Ever increasing money is a reality and a principle of the financial system we have.

An example: For my fathers generation it was out of the ordinary for women to work full time, one family member brought in the money alone for the entire family. Today it is has unfortunately become quite standard for both partners to do a regular job to be able to afford a decent standard of living. Maybe not in all families, but it is much more the norm then it was 30-40 yrs ago (not sure about Asia, just talking western world here).

If you think "they" can't print too much money, think about this for a second again. Situations as we have in Zimbabwe have happened all around the world before, will probably happen again.

People normally have a hard time accepting this, but money as we know it is only what we believe it is... as long as we all believe in it. For me it's just figures, if push comes to shove it will be worth nothing - show me a currency backed up by something real.

You really should try to watch these videos if you get a chance.

PS Just saw a report about Indonesia on TV - nice!

Ever increasing money is a reality and a principle of the financial system we have.

An example: For my fathers generation it was out of the ordinary for women to work full time, one family member brought in the money alone for the entire family. Today it is has unfortunately become quite standard for both partners to do a regular job to be able to afford a decent standard of living. Maybe not in all families, but it is much more the norm then it was 30-40 yrs ago (not sure about Asia, just talking western world here).

If you think "they" can't print too much money, think about this for a second again. Situations as we have in Zimbabwe have happened all around the world before, will probably happen again.

People normally have a hard time accepting this, but money as we know it is only what we believe it is... as long as we all believe in it. For me it's just figures, if push comes to shove it will be worth nothing - show me a currency backed up by something real.

You really should try to watch these videos if you get a chance.

PS Just saw a report about Indonesia on TV - nice!

Thanks a lot, buddy :shand:

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is an economic course by chris Martenson

content:

01 Three Beliefs.swf

02 The Three E's.swf

03 Exponential Growth.swf

04 Compounding Is The Problem.swf

05 Growth Vs. Prosperity.swf

06 what is money.swf

07 Money Creation.swf