GT SHADOW

Re: GT SHADOW

thanks for letting us know that. i haven't had a chance to load it on a live chart so i wasn't sure. i have a friend who is an aged forex trader who believes he can optimise some great settings for this. if he achieves i'll share here.

Would you like to send you the open source ???

Please and thank you in advance, I hope and trust my friend can find great settings for this EA...also with this EA being quite tuneable I hope we can share some good settings here.

Most of these EA threads disappear...people download them and that's all. It would be nice to see some more sharing of backtesting results and live testing. Or have none of them worked?

Please and thank you in advance, I hope and trust my friend can find great settings for this EA...also with this EA being quite tuneable I hope we can share some good settings here.

Most of these EA threads disappear...people download them and that's all. It would be nice to see some more sharing of backtesting results and live testing. Or have none of them worked?

Here we go , sorry for late:

http://rapidshare.com/files/198361673/GT-Shadow-3.09-GW-open.mq4

• 1 month later...