Multitrade

http://iticsoftware.com/scalping-forex.php

Forex SCALPING SYSTEM -Professional

Because many brokers expanded the spread on many currency pairs, we have concluded that the trading system working in the following way is needed:

a. It should work with several currency pairs, and not only with such popular for scalping pairs, as EUR/GBP or EUR/CHF;

b. The system shouldn't be susceptible to the spread.

We've developed the metatrader expert advisor MaltiTrade. The advisor works with the following currency pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, GBP/USD, USD/JPY. The advisor is not tied with concrete timeframe, but analyses timeframes m5, m15, m30, and h1 and opens orders irrespectively on all timeframes. The size of TakeProfit level is also different for different timeframes. I want to note once more that the advisor is not susceptible to the spread and was tested on the Alpari US broker, where the size of spread is increased. Such approach won't let the broker to consider the given system as the scalping one, and we hope that brokers won't unacceptably increase spreads, but will learn to live with the fact that the trader can be successful.The smart-money management system is also used in the given advisor. This system allows to diversify your portfolio using multi-timeframe and multicurrency trade. Weighting coefficients for each timeframe and currency pair are used in the system. In will allow to protect your capital more reliably.We plan to introduce the market volatility analysis system at a later stage. It will allow the advisor to trade 24 hours without time limits

Re: [req] Multitrade

http://iticsoftware.com/scalping-forex.php

Forex SCALPING SYSTEM -Professional

Because many brokers expanded the spread on many currency pairs, we have concluded that the trading system working in the following way is needed:

a. It should work with several currency pairs, and not only with such popular for scalping pairs, as EUR/GBP or EUR/CHF;

b. The system shouldn't be susceptible to the spread.

We've developed the metatrader expert advisor MaltiTrade. The advisor works with the following currency pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, GBP/USD, USD/JPY. The advisor is not tied with concrete timeframe, but analyses timeframes m5, m15, m30, and h1 and opens orders irrespectively on all timeframes. The size of TakeProfit level is also different for different timeframes. I want to note once more that the advisor is not susceptible to the spread and was tested on the Alpari US broker, where the size of spread is increased. Such approach won't let the broker to consider the given system as the scalping one, and we hope that brokers won't unacceptably increase spreads, but will learn to live with the fact that the trader can be successful.The smart-money management system is also used in the given advisor. This system allows to diversify your portfolio using multi-timeframe and multicurrency trade. Weighting coefficients for each timeframe and currency pair are used in the system. In will allow to protect your capital more reliably.We plan to introduce the market volatility analysis system at a later stage. It will allow the advisor to trade 24 hours without time limits

Your ea...multitrade is very similar to Steinitz HAS MTF. Can you explain the difference between yours and theirs. I mean their ea can also detect spread increase and if such a thing happens the ea will not place order.

• 4 months later...

Re: [req] Multitrade

I manage to source for the EURUSD pair:

h**p://slil*ru/27666337

Anyone able to share EAs for the other 3 pairs: USDJPY, GBPUSD and EURCHF? I believe it is worth looking at the codes.

Thanks.

Regards,

Collin

it is one for all pairs and is called MultiC-NeuralPro

Re: Multitrade

Checking through pizdaliz's link on iticsoftware and the description stated, the reference looks likely to be Multi-trade.

I have gone through the backtest for EURUSD over the last 3 years, and results look reasonable ok (not that fantastic either). I wonder if any kind bro is able to provide the rest of the 3 currencies pair from friendlytraders. That will help in further evaulations.

Thanks.

Regards,

Collin

VladimirM, I think you're wrong. Look here:

http://www.f............com/forum/4593_59/forex-scalping-system-multitrade-open-code.html

I however do not think that this link is the e-Multi-Scalper either. Proof me I'm wrong.

I am not mistaken, but know for sure.

You're wrong, the expert called MultiC-NeuralPro complete with a dll and neural netEURCHF5.nnb, neural netGBPUSD60.nnb, NeuralScalpingEaEURUSD5.nnb

VladimirM, I think you're wrong. Look here:

http://www.f................com/forum/4593_59/forex-scalping-system-multitrade-open-code.html

I however do not think that this link is the e-Multi-Scalper either. Proof me I'm wrong.

I am not mistaken, but know for sure.

You're wrong, the expert called MultiC-NeuralPro complete with a dll and neural netEURCHF5.nnb, neural netGBPUSD60.nnb, NeuralScalpingEaEURUSD5.nnb

Hello VladimirM, would you be kind enough to provide the link to MultiC-NeuralPro? Somehow I cannot find it in itic website.

Thanks.

Regards,

Collin

VladimirM, I do not want to argue here, but if you look at the mq4, there is nothing about "neural" in there like perceprtrons etc. - this is what I know for sure "neural" is - very simple Low/High entry conditions and pieces of different EAs combined together for order management. Those extensions "nnb" where are they come from?

Just noticed the nick of thread author - he's a "pussy licker" in russian ;)) ?????

Guys, e-Multi-Scalper-eurusd had serious bugs with GMT correction. My attempts to run it on Forex.com which is GMT-1 drained the demo deposit completely. So, I rewrote the time correction settings and now testing it.

My best results are on EURCHF M5, with default GMT session start/end. If you want to turn money management on, put Lots=0.

If somebody wants to try, here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/245087881/ems.txt

rename to mq4

Guys, e-Multi-Scalper-eurusd had serious bugs with GMT correction. My attempts to run it on Forex.com which is GMT-1 drained the demo deposit completely. So, I rewrote the time correction settings and now testing it.

My best results are on EURCHF M5, with default GMT session start/end. If you want to turn money management on, put Lots=0.

http://rapid*share.com/files/245087881/ems.txt

rename to mq4

Hello igogo,

I am not sure if the GMT is fault, as I followed the backtest parameters in itic website. The backtests are carried out using Alpari mt4 platform and databank, with GMT set to 0. My fixed lot backtest (Alpari) from 2004 to 2009 (present) has been favourable, as shown below:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7232/fixlot2004to2009.jpg

I have done a demo test yesterday and so far with 5 trades done:

Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit

53841181 2009.06.16 00:20 buy 1.02 eurusd 1.37811 1.31593 1.43111 2009.06.16 03:55 1.37980 0.00 0.00 0.00 172.38

53841172 2009.06.16 00:20 buy 1.02 eurusd 1.37811 1.30893 1.42111 2009.06.16 03:50 1.37929 0.00 0.00 0.00 120.36

53834655 2009.06.15 22:56 sell 0.94 eurusd 1.38006 1.43824 1.35006 2009.06.16 01:47 1.37737 0.00 0.00 -1.22 252.86

53831853 2009.06.15 22:16 sell 0.97 eurusd 1.37977 1.44195 1.32677 2009.06.16 00:20 1.37812 0.00 0.00 -1.26 160.05

53831849 2009.06.15 22:16 sell 1.00 eurusd 1.37977 1.44895 1.33677 2009.06.16 00:20 1.37812 0.00 0.00 -1.30 165.00

Results have been satisfactory. Unfortunately I am unable to test the rest of the other 3 pairs, namely USDJPY, GBPUSD and EURCHF. If any kind soul could get the other 3 pairs from friendlytraders (it is open source) then we can have a better understanding on the reset over the settings.

Regards,

Collin

Hey, collinsmith, my results were very similar but I used this EURUSD EA on EURCHF and it worked. So give it a try. Also you can try to run optimization with various GMTs to see the difference. In my case there was one and very significant - 0 trades on other GMTs. We know all brokers are different, so I am now forward testing on Admiral, Alpari and Forex.com.

You can also try to compare my edits and original, and give me some feedback. I did not change anything with regard to entry/exit logic, only trading times.

Cheers,

Hey, collinsmith, my results were very similar but I used this EURUSD EA on EURCHF and it worked. So give it a try. Also you can try to run optimization with various GMTs to see the difference. In my case there was one and very significant - 0 trades on other GMTs. We know all brokers are different, so I am now forward testing on Admiral, Alpari and Forex.com.

You can also try to compare my edits and original, and give me some feedback. I did not change anything with regard to entry/exit logic, only trading times.

Cheers,

Hello igogo,

It is true that this EA should work on all other 3 pairs, but problem here remains in some of the parameters. From the itic backtest results, we can safely deduce the various StopLoss and TakeProfit values, but unfortunately not on the MinProfits and ChannelBars. These are important parameters for the entries and exit rules, so without the original code the next best alternative is to optimized them as best we can.

For the modified mq4, could you upload to it 4shared host? I have problem downloading from rapidshare, it always mention about session expired. Not sure what causes it, but your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Collin

PS: Thanks, receive your PM. Will go through the test.

http://rapid*share.com/files/245087881/ems.txt

rename to mq4

Link not working, can you reupload please.. Thanks

Hello igogo,

I am not sure if there are any differences in the timer that you modified, but on surface I couldn't see the problem. However, results are different from what I got earlier. Here are the results using your modified ea with backtest on Alpari from 2004 to 2009:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1255/igogoversion.jpg

Parameters use are default, with lotsize = 1 (same as my previous backtest).

Reading through the original codes (with parameter GMT=0), I believe the trigger hours is set at GMT 20 to 23. I am not sure if it telly with Forex.com that causes the failure, since I have not tried on their platform. Maybe further debugging could help.

Regards,

Collin

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...