[share]Straddle News Trading With Script, instruction

Hi All,

I found this on the Internet. I think this script works on just for a Demo MT4 Account. I used it a long time ago with a mixed results (a couple of big wins and few losses).

I hope you find it useful -

=============

Message from the author of the News Trading Script -

One of the most popular news trading strategy is - setting two pending order in either side of the market price just before the news relies. One is Stop Buy order 20-30 pipe above and another is Sop Sell order 20-30 pip below the market price. But it is very difficult to set two orders accurately and very closely (say 1 minute before) to the news release. To solve this problem I have written this Expert Scripts.

Here you can set News Time, Order Time, Order Price, Stop Loss, Profit Target, Order Cancel Time and Position close time and the script will open two pending orders according to these settings. You can set as much news time as you wish at a time (say all important news of the week).

I think it will be very helpful for news traders. Please download attached zip file, read NewsTrading.doc and try it in any MetaTrader demo platform(for example RealTrader Demo).

=============

Enjoy!

• 6 months later...

Re: [share]Straddle News Trading With Script, instruction

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmm54ng4m0l

here is the one that I am using very often.

the whole package.

- templates and indicators

- burger straddle script version v3g 5 digits and 4 digits

- MaXey economy report version 4 (usefule for setting up the ST. TP, and Trail

- instruction

screen shot from me

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/bild/straddle.gif

Is there any news report trading Expert Advisor in mql4?

Does anyone know of an Expert Advisor code which attempts to trade the news by actually fetching news from a site (could be economic announcements, or recommendations of forex news advisory services such as IFR or 4CAST -- both available through oanda site)? I would like to see some code examples of this type of EA based news trading and hopefully some (albeit short) backtests of news trading.

I appreciate your recommendations, suggestions, guidance, useful pointers.