ARtemis Sitter

Re: ARtemis Sitter

Right.....I've just realized what was going on with my Artemis.

Actually, there's nothing wrong with it at all. It works just fine.

My firewall was blocking DLL calls. :hammer:

For all of you out there facing Artemis freezing, watch out for firewalls and antivirus.

Cheers,

J.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ARtemis Sitter

I know; I should not share it after seeing too many leechers around and people don't appreciate your shares;helps.

But I have to admit that :some good people around too. :)

Guys ; You have to start sharing/helping.

It's very simple: if you get 10 ; share at least 1-2.

Otherwise People gonna start not sharing or very very less.

Anyway, I have to share it as I said.

Here you go: ARTEMIS SITTER V.1.80 PRO

What can Artemis Sitter do for you?

The EA is designed to be used as an assisting tool for manual trading, meaning it will babysit and manage any open trade manually entered and it will Disregard any existing trade which might have been triggered by another EA as long as this other EA has used a Magic Number to differentiate its own trades. In short,

Artemis_Sitter will handle any order that has no Magic Number (manual entries have none, or to put it better, their Magic Number equals 0).It will allow you to place any kind of order by just using 1 key from your keyboard, to move your stops using your mouse, to trail positions in various ways and many other utilities described below.

Artemis_Sitter will do the following things once you put it / enable it on a chart:

- It will immediately set both a ¡§masked¡¨ SL and TP far away from your real settings, hence disallowing the broker to actually ¡¥see¡¦ your real stops and profit levels (but it will internally monitor your real settings and close position accordingly if needed), or it can simply set your real SL and TP if you choose to do so, according to your settings.

- It will automatically secure a position, moving the stop loss above or below (depending on the position) your entry price by any number of pips you wish to secure.

- It will trail a position, moving the SL according to the number of pips you wish to use as a trail.

- The trail can optionally start either from the beginning of the trade, or after the position has been secured (moved to break even) depending on your settings.

- You can optionally define any moving average to be used as a trail.

For example you could use 50SMA as your trail, or any other MA since you can define both the period / length and the MA type (Simple,Exponential, Smoothed or Weighted)

- You can optionally use the PSAR indicator commonly used with MetaTrader 4 to trail your positions.

- You can optionally use the previous xx bars High or Low as a trail mechanism.

- You can optionally use a step trail mechanism. It will move your stops by xx pips for every yy pips price moves in your direction.

- You can use multiple lot positions since Artemis_Sitter provides a scale out mechanism and up to 3 different TP levels. This means that it will automatically start to close portions of your initial lot size every time a TP level is reached.

- Artemis Sitter provides a quick Stop & Reverse mechanism. You can reverse any trade in progress using a keyboard combination. The EA will close currently opened trades and initiate a new one in the opposite direction with the settings entered in the EA¡¦s inputs. This is done by pressing the left Alt key (left side of the keyboard) and the key ¡¥R¡¦ at the same time „» Alt+R

If there¡¦s 1 trade active, pressing Alt +R will close this trade and open a new one in the opposite direction. If multiple trades are open, the EA will close them all and open a new one in the opposite direction only if all the open trades are in the same direction.

If the Use.PSAR.As.StopReverse parameter is set to true, the EA will do that automatically on any PSAR change of direction.

- There is also an automated Stop & Reverse mechanism based on the Parabolic Sar indicator. If you enable this feature, then once Artemis Sitter sees that PSAR changes direction and its new direction is against your trade(s), it will close this trade(s) and initiate a new one in the direction of the indicator.

- You can use your mouse to move your stops or take profit level directly on the chart, without going through the fuss of editing your order the ¡¥usual¡¦ way.

- You can use keyboard shortcut keys to place any kind of order and even a straddle (both long and short pending orders.

- It will also provide a multitude of visual onscreen information for many things amongst them, upcoming news showing you the impact of the news in corresponding color (red for very volatile, orange for medium), your trade¡¦s history flagged on the chart with the P&L for each one etc..

Download:

[url]http://rapid*share.com/files/180970713/Artemis_Sitter_V.1.80_PRO.rar[/url]

thank you texan. i appreciate your kind gesture.

and to everyone, who has contributed. thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...