EkoSignal indicators and ViperStar indicators

Re: EkoSignal indicators and ViperStar indicators ???

here...................indi

Thank for the indy!

BUT.... This system repaint BIG TIME!!! :o :mrgreen:

Yes That's correct.

From EkoSignall's web site scr. shots I can tell easily: "arrows=supersignal or zpoint signals and especially indi bottom of chart very badly repainting.

So be very very careful.

BTW, People are collecting free indicators and selling on internet.(EkoSignal and others.) What a Shame!

Yes That's correct.

From EkoSignall's web site scr. shots I can tell easily: "arrows=supersignal or zpoint signals and especially indi bottom of chart very badly repainting.

So be very very careful.

BTW, People are collecting free indicators and selling on internet.(EkoSignal and others.) What a Shame!

good knowledge :shand:

Thk

• 5 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this EkoSignal System? I know the indicators repaint in history they look too good in picking highs and lows. But I know some repainting indicators can sometimes still be useful in real time using the current signal.

The author has posted screenshots of his trading record with no losses at http://www.ekosignal.com. Do you think the trading record is real or faked? It looks real to me but I can't be sure.

It is weekend so I have no live MT4 data feed to test this until Monday.

Thanks.

here...................indi

Thank for the indy!

BUT.... This system repaint BIG TIME!!! :o :mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...

Wah, Si ir.E*O dr dulu suka "ngebajak" indikator... :x , padahal indikator gratis cuma di modif dikit aja sama dia. Contohnya indikator dari Nina system, fxsoni trend analyzer --> semuanya indikator gratis. Udah Ngebajak trus di jual lg, klo di pake buat sendiri / di sharing ke orang2 si NO Problem... :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Awwww.....

You want my ViperStar Indicators!??! Well, You're not going to find them. You see, I never wrote them for MT4 only Tradestation and they are locked up very nice and tight, away from Pirates and Thieves like yourselves...

You must think its really funny to spread others code around without their permission or paying the owners a fee eh???

Well let me say this much.. I OWN the Copyright to ViperStar, and should I EVER find a copy of it on here, I will be taking the Owners of this board to court and all of those involved....

You have been Warned..

Sincerely;

Dennis Jordan II

Awwww.....

You want my ViperStar Indicators!??! Well, You're not going to find them. You see, I never wrote them for MT4 only Tradestation and they are locked up very nice and tight, away from Pirates and Thieves like yourselves...

You must think its really funny to spread others code around without their permission or paying the owners a fee eh???

Well let me say this much.. I OWN the Copyright to ViperStar, and should I EVER find a copy of it on here, I will be taking the Owners of this board to court and all of those involved....

You have been Warned..

Sincerely;

Dennis Jordan II

I resent the fact that we are called pirates and thieves. We have literally spent thousands of dollars on bogus indicators, systems and ea's. The purpose here is to test the indicators, systems and ea's. And if it works and we end up using it, then in all fairness we go and buy it from the developer.

The purpose here is to avoid spending good money on stuff that does not work

"don't want to spend it on junk that does not work" as stated on your website

Yes, yes. Liamsi my man is correct. If it is really good, after being tested by us, then we would buy it. I have been a moron before by buying useless products. I don't want to be screwed once again. If your product is really good, why are you afraid?

After all, I don't think the owner of this board and the moderators are stupid. They must have prepared for law stuff like this long time before this site is even live. I don't think you could reach them as easy as you've written.

Awwww.....

You have been Warned..

Sincerely;

Dennis Jordan II

I resent the fact that we are called pirates and thieves. We have literally spent thousands of dollars on bogus indicators, systems and ea's. The purpose here is to test the indicators, systems and ea's. And if it works and we end up using it, then in all fairness we go and buy it from the developer.

The purpose here is to avoid spending good money on stuff that does not work

"don't want to spend it on junk that does not work" as stated on your website

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...