Gomega Trader FX AutoTrader

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Joining the Gomega Test

Thank you Texan. I try to understand the manual of Gomega, sound interesting. (i am developing same method using BlutoFX Indies). But I found a weird setting with the "X" for the stop loss. if I follow the Setting on its manual, the "X" come to close with the entry. any suggestion with this? Even when put the .tpl, it give too tight stop loss.

Any suggestion ?

Re: Gomega Trader FX AutoTrader

Hi Everyone

I downloaded the EA but can't seem to get it to work. Any suggestions?? Thanks for your help.

P.S.

I love this site. Everyone is so helpful

So far, I have matched the account no. and also the time frame in the setting, I attached on H4 chart and timeframe: 240. It should works I guess. But i have to wait for the first order.

"thanks kit. same kit from goodservice?" Yes :)

"Thanks Kit, may I know which timeframe is the best? M30 or H4?" I dont know, but you can find hugo information on gomega-site(spreadsheet, video, statistics information, e.t.c)

Hi Everyone

Is anyone else having problems getting the EA to work. I have all the Quantum indicators loaded, but EA still won't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Peter

How do you know this EA doesn't work? Please specify your problems before others can understand and troubleshoot for you.

Hi

I get an error message indicating that reads: "Warning: Expert Advisors are not enabled"

I have all the indicators loaded, so that can't be the problem. Am I the only one here that can't get this to work. Does it have something to do with entering my account number??

Anyways, any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Peter

Hi

I get an error message indicating that reads: "Warning: Expert Advisors are not enabled"

I have all the indicators loaded, so that can't be the problem. Am I the only one here that can't get this to work. Does it have something to do with entering my account number??

Peter

I am not using this but in general, sometimes it would be the case that it needs to match exactly the original account number otherwise it won't work or it will be limited to demo version. Try it on demo see how it goes! Sorry I could not help anymore.

Hi

Peter

If you get this error message.. probably you need to do this steps:

From your expert advisor setting, Allow live trading

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6546/aa1da6.gif

then you have to enable it by clicking this icon:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3366/aa2nb0.gif