Trangular Arbitrage Trading worth $999

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Req] Trangular Arbitrage Trading worth $999

Enjoy :P

thanks mate, glad you find a place to share!!! :shand:

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Re: Trangular Arbitrage Trading worth $999

PLEASE... People!!! read the MQ4 first before you try it.

There is a limitation in the source file. so it need to be removed first

GTG...

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

GTG...

i done that but i have problems wit BT

2009.01.05 14:19:26 TRIANGULAR PRICE CORRECTION~ EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully

2009.01.05 14:19:50 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 1.3620 at 2007.09.05 04:00 and price 1.3619 mismatched)

2009.01.05 14:20:23 2008.08.22 22:00 TRIANGULAR PRICE CORRECTION~ EURUSD,H1: zero divide

2009.01.05 14:20:24 2008.09.03 00:00 TRIANGULAR PRICE CORRECTION~ EURUSD,H1: zero divide

2009.01.05 14:20:24 2008.09.03 00:00 TRIANGULAR PRICE CORRECTION~ EURUSD,H1: zero divide

A decompiled EA with "zero divide" error.

Normally, I'll suggest you to throw away the decompiled version and try to decompile again, until you have no "zero divide" error.

Zero divide, although could be "fixed" easily, is not that simple to solve. A zero divide means the decompiler is not able to decompile perfectly. And we will never know which part is not perfect, it might be an important part. So....

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

GTG...

2009.01.05 14:19:50 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 1.3620 at 2007.09.05 04:00 and price 1.3619 mismatched)

2009.01.05 14:20:23 2008.08.22 22:00 TRIANGULAR PRICE CORRECTION~ EURUSD,H1: zero divide

oh ..uh ... ummm you need to TEST IT LIVE or Forward test. since this EA is threesome pipin .... i don't recommended to backtest it. and it need live feed from AU EU and EA pair.

GTG...

I try at TF15M it work, TQ

I tried it on demo account and it seems ok but I didn't understood HOW it works. The EA has opened and closed 2 simmetrical orders buy/sell on the same pair (€/$H1), both succesfully but normal orders. After that, it opened a new one (lose) and suddenly appears a triangle on the upper left of the chart with 3 pairs chained. What does it mean: that you have to manually proceede at the operations?

Someone has more informations?

Update: it has opend/closed a new winnin' one and again on the the upper left corner of the chart there are 3 pairs chained. Strangely they are not EUR/USD-EUR/GBP-GBP/USD but EUR/USD-EUR/AUD-AUD/USD. I don't know what it means...it's just a suggestion to trade?

Update 2: it works without stop-loss, really dangerous...

1) I hope u chaps understand what Currencies Arbitrage means. :P

2) I hope u chaps know that back testing an EA under MT4 that that draws data from multiple currencies is not possible. :sum:

3) I really hope u chaps understand what Currencies Arbitrage means :D :D :D

Huahahahahaha :mrgreen:

Guess some people just don't care about the logic and only need the profit, thus putting a boat inside the airport. :D

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

DEAR BROTHERS,

LOL :D :D :D :D to clarify all your errors:

2) I hope u chaps know that back testing an EA under MT4 that that draws data from multiple currencies is not possible. :sum:

:ugeek: :peace:

btw, this EA is modified to a certain extend beyond the authors intention if I am not wrong....so perhaps the sharer would like to clarify on that.... :cd:

:peace: :peace: :peace:

Think you are right caillie... it seems to be modified...

i currently run demo, it only open eurusd only, the other triangle pair not open yet....

and it has taken profit with eurusd....

please anyone who understand this thing explain to us...

thanks alot....

It's a strange EA, almost the version shared.. It operates in a strange martingale fashion, with decreasing lots when it's on the loss side. Really strange and fruitless. The idea behind it, as explained on the web is interesting but the practical application doesn't. Maybe the EA alone is not all the necessary.

DEAR BROTHERS,

LOL :D :D :D :D to clarify all your errors:

:ugeek: :peace:

btw, this EA is modified to a certain extend beyond the authors intention if I am not wrong....so perhaps the sharer would like to clarify on that.... :cd:

:peace: :peace: :peace:

I don't think this EA using price correlation and multiple currencies. In coding there is no multiple currency syntax.

I think this EA may using chart EURUSD H1, this is the coding that indicates it

"THIS EA MUST BE RUN A 1 HR CHART EURUSD ONLY. PLEASE SWITCH TO A EURUSD CHART"
no Guts, no Glory!