Share us what you use for trading

Munal

Hi

I have seen most of us visiting here in search of a profitable system that earns good return. Downloading EA, System and implementing it is not so easy as we can see their result. So , why dont we discuss for something that you are using for trading (manual system or ea). Let us share the system or ea and help each other. This will be really good as i can see in this forum there are many professional traders, full time traders, a new bie like me. why dont you experts discuss your trading system in this forum.

Lets begin a new journey. You can post a trading system or EA that makes good profit for you. It would be gr8 if u can post some live result too. No time waster please coz if you have a really profitable system and things sharing is caring then please do post otherwise if you are greedy please do not post saying i am trading with this and that and its making me a lot of profit.

I wish we can see some good stuff over here from the user of this forum.

Note: This is for those people who things everyone should earn pip.

Thanks

Munal

Re: Share us what you use for trading

Hi

I have seen most of us visiting here in search of a profitable system that earns good return. Downloading EA, System and implementing it is not so easy as we can see their result. So , why dont we discuss for something that you are using for trading (manual system or ea). Let us share the system or ea and help each other. This will be really good as i can see in this forum there are many professional traders, full time traders, a new bie like me. why dont you experts discuss your trading system in this forum.

Lets begin a new journey. You can post a trading system or EA that makes good profit for you. It would be gr8 if u can post some live result too. No time waster please coz if you have a really profitable system and things sharing is caring then please do post otherwise if you are greedy please do not post saying i am trading with this and that and its making me a lot of profit.

Thanks

Munal

Its for you the honour to begin sharing what you are using as trading EA or systems. ;) , after I will post mine 8-)

BestRegards

Hi

Thanks

Munal

Its for you the honour to begin sharing what you are using as trading EA or systems. ;) , after I will post mine 8-)

BestRegards

Hi

Thanks for your word. I was too thinking to post once i get some comments from user. well i use a simple settings and mostly i trade EU only being new bie i am not focusing on different currency at this time.

You cans see the chart where i am using some MA, FIbo and RSI to trade. using trendline too sometimes this is every simple and hope you have seen this settings in some other forum too.

You can see my recent chart.

Hi

Thanks

Munal

There are hundereds or more of profitable systems working well for some but equally don't work for others. YOU come first and only then a good trading system follows you. You need to firstly answer these questions for yourself which is about you:

What type of person are you in general and why do you want to trade?

What experience do you have trading the markets?

What is your strong characterestics or edge in trading?

What aspect of your personality is undermining your abilty to trade more successfully?

What is your tolerance for risk?

What market are you going to trade?

What time frame?

What is your starting capital?

What kind of return are you looking for anually/monthly/weekly/daily/hourly?

How much are you willing to sit in front of your PC trading? and..

I think if you would first try to be more specific about you and your trading experience and objective than only after hopefully someone knowing about you then would be able to direct you to a system that he or she thinks may be profitable for YOU. Regards, ;)

Hi

Thanks

Munal

There are hundereds or more of profitable systems working well for some but equally don't work for others. YOU come first and only then a good trading system follows you. You need to firstly answer these questions for yourself which is about you:

What type of person are you in general and why do you want to trade?

What experience do you have trading the markets?

What is your strong characterestics or edge in trading?

What aspect of your personality is undermining your abilty to trade more successfully?

What is your tolerance for risk?

What market are you going to trade?

What time frame?

What is your starting capital?

What kind of return are you looking for anually/monthly/weekly/daily/hourly?

How much are you willing to sit in front of your PC trading? and..

I think if you would first try to be more specific about you and your trading experience and objective than only after hopefully someone knowing about you then would be able to direct you to a system that he or she thinks may be profitable for YOU. Regards, ;)

Hi

Thanks for your info. well i am not just looking for myself i want you guys to share your system to everyone if you fell comfortbale so not me only let all the visitor know and get some good idea from you.

Thanks

Munal

The system is base on Trading Chaos Edition 2. I do not use stops or profit targets. I enter on 4hr timeframe with alligator jaws starting to open or are continuing open. I exit when I see that I have enough demo money and I start all over again looking for new trading opportunities. This system requires a lot of patience and discipline. For example; GBPJPY [see attachment] did not move as much as the other entries that I had earlier, so I did not exit this trade along with the others, because the alligator jaws on the 4hr timeframe are open indicating a strong possibility of generating more pips on this pair.

I have not traded this system live since I am still learning how to internalize it in my mind.

Hi for Munal and all the other members :)

Actually I use only EA for trading. I am using FXProMaker 1.47 and Stomper. FxProMaker is a martingale expert for this reason I am using it with great precautions: low volatility pair and low margin cost.

BestReagrds

Mourad

Actually I use only EA for trading. I am using FXProMaker 1.47 and Stomper. FxProMaker is a martingale expert for this reason I am using it with great precautions: low volatility pair and low margin cost.

BestReagrds

Mourad

can u share u EA?

here is a eurjpy manual system

rules only trade in direction of yellow line and in some cases blue band up and red band down

recognise when market is sideways in uptrend buy close to yellow line and vice versa

we are looking at 3

time frames 30 min yellow line, red and aqua band 60 min

white lines 240 band. your stops are at red or aqua bands or yellow line target minimum red band(buy)

and aqua band (sell).

its a simple yet effective method.

the theory here is in an uptrend the aqua band is support

in downtrend the red band is resistance.

the risk to reward is exceptional.

just learn to time your entries buy or selling close to these bands will get u in the money very quickly.

practise makes perfect.

on friday alone using this method u could have doubled your account

see attach chart.

rely more on price and the bands then the oscillators

to mourad: do u have new or old version of stomper?

BestReagrds

Mourad

can u share u EA?

U guys know there is a search feature in the forum right? :huh:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=918

BestReagrds

Mourad

can u share u EA?

If you make a small tour in this forum you will surely find these EAs and many other very interesting EAs, all posted by some good people with generous hearts. :lol:

BestRegards

Mourad

• 1 year later...

:-bd for forex trading i prefer the use of meta trader 4 as it is and convinient in making and understanding charts and graphs wihtout the prior knowledge of graphic language. it just makes use of excels to prepare the charts and graphs.

with regards :!:

:geek: David paul

• 1 month later...

here is a eurjpy manual system

rules only trade in direction of yellow line and in some cases blue band up and red band down

recognise when market is sideways in uptrend buy close to yellow line and vice versa

we are looking at 3

time frames 30 min yellow line, red and aqua band 60 min

white lines 240 band. your stops are at red or aqua bands or yellow line target minimum red band(buy)

and aqua band (sell).

its a simple yet effective method.

the theory here is in an uptrend the aqua band is support

in downtrend the red band is resistance.

the risk to reward is exceptional.

just learn to time your entries buy or selling close to these bands will get u in the money very quickly.

practise makes perfect.

on friday alone using this method u could have doubled your account

see attach chart.

rely more on price and the bands then the oscillators

to mourad: do u have new or old version of stomper?

Would you mind share the manual trading system? very intressing system. thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest trance

My strategy is very simple. 300 SMA for trend, BB standard, Stohastic 5.3.3. and RSI standard. Pivot points and SR lines

5min chart, trade with trend. it's all.

Sorry for my ignorant, I do not understand ( time frames 30 min yellow line, red and aqua band 60 min

and aqua band (sell).), Please explain, thank