NeuroSolution 5.0 Developer Edition

dodero

Re: NeuroSolution 5.0 Developer Edition

Just found around over the net....

Applications of NeuroSolutions

NeuroSolutions is a very comprehensive software tool that can be used to solve a wide variety of data-intensive problems. Some of the more common applications of NeuroSolutions' neural networks include:

Info:

hxxp://www.neurosolutions.com

Download:

http://www.4shared.com/file/75487859/358988fc/N3ur0S1u710n5.html

Wow, it seems complex stuff.. :geek:

*Thanks for sharing... :arrow:

The file is called "N3ur0S%C2%B01u710n5[1].rar". right? See below how it catched it even before letting it to be dowloaded by denying access to it! Avira Antivir is one of the best. A German trusted product like BMW:

Virus or unwanted program 'PCK/PESpin [packer]'

detected in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6MOHX52R\N3ur0S%C2%B01u710n5[1].rar.

Action performed: Deny access

Also, please remember that not all anti virs catch all malwares.

:huh:

Kaspersky is not bad at all. The result of your scan also depends on the way you have set your antivirus to perform. If its on default or lowest level then it would not work as good as it is supposed to and it will not notice some nasty things. So it is a good idea to firstly check up your antivirus setting and where appropriate to set it to a higher level.

secondly, when scanning archieves [rar, zip and so on], you should set the recursion depth to lets say at least 3. Some antiviruses for example do not have such functions and the level of depth is as default only 1. Also, if there are too many files in an archieve or the file is bigger than certain amount some antivirus programs simply skip the archieve to avoid slowing down the scan process. The file in question here is more than 33MB.

Ok, Now lets see Independent Comparative of Anti-virus Software results:

hxxp://www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/ergebnisse_2008_11.php

Avira detection: Worms 73%, Backdoors 80%, Trojans 63%, Other malwaree 70%

Kaspersky detection: Worms 59%, Backdoors 66% Trojans 58% Other malwares 41%

Now you can make up your mind about the effectiveness of the products in question. Different people like different things for different reasons, design, effectiveness, price and so on which is absolutely fine. But this is not the point. The point is unfortunately the file appears to be INFECTED one way or another which I think it is NOT your fault because I believe you just pointed out the link. Of course, it is up to you to dowload :!: or leave it alone ;) . Anyway, I did not dowload it thanks to Avira and I simply felt responsible to let other members know about my findings. I hope some agree with me that they would have done the same as I did in similar situations. Does anybody agree or disagree??? :ugeek: :peace:

I hope some agree

I, personally, am truly grateful that you've pointed out that there is a virus/worm/trojan/etc.

I believe the fact that it has a specific name, not just a random warning, that this is a virus indeed.

However, K12, you need to pay attention to those "Number of false positives*" on Avira.

The point is unfortunately the file appears to be INFECTED one way or another which I think it is NOT your fault because I believe you just pointed out the link.

Yes, I think dodero wouldn't purposely "poison" us :D He's being kind, and don't know about the virus.

Well, there is no holy grail anti-virus. One AV has weakness that others can point out.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

This software is about what in specific and what it has to do with Forex?!! Please read the description which goes like this: "NeuroSolutions is a very comprehensive software tool that can be used to solve a wide variety of data-intensive problems ....". Sorry but ambiguous to me and not interested to know anything more about it!

:berbusa:

If a program runs it does not mean it is clean! I did not download this, neither would and don't recommend it. It appears infected and this is supported by a reputable Antivir vendor. I shared my findings with members in good faith to help them make informed decision about it.

My earlier post which was more detailed was deleted which I think it was not a good thing to do so I had to write this short note again. Please do not delete this post and let the readers make informed decisions for themselves. Cheers. Good luck to everyone :peace:

This software is about what in specific and what it has to do with Forex?!! Please read the description which goes like this: "NeuroSolutions is a very comprehensive software tool that can be used to solve a wide variety of data-intensive problems ....". Sorry but ambiguous to me and not interested to know anything more about it!

:berbusa:

If a program runs it does not mean it is clean! I did not download this, neither would and don't recommend it. It appears infected and this is supported by a reputable Antivir vendor. I shared my findings with members in good faith to help them make informed decision about it.

My earlier post which was more detailed was deleted which I think it was not a good thing to do so I had to write this short note again. Please do not delete this post and let the readers make informed decisions for themselves. Cheers. Good luck to everyone :peace:

Dude, go out and get a life.