Optimaltrader 3.1.5

mashki

Re: Optimaltrader 3.1.5

"Optimal Trader is a trading analysis tool for all instruments on every market! Optimal Trader

is easy to use but powerful, combining technical analysis with modern signal processing and

neural networks." - it wrote in manual.

After install the software, of the descktop you will see shortcut of the manual.Reed it. Everything

is explain on it.

Good luck...and happy trading.... :arrow:

Hi, Can somebody explain what's going on? The file has got Virus or unwanted program 'TR/Crypt.ASPM.Gen [Trojan]'. tested by Avira Anti Vir. :idea:

Malware type: Worm

Aliases: Worm.Win32.AutoRun.djk (Kaspersky), Backdoor.Trojan (Symantec), TR/Crypt.ASPM.Gen (Avira), Mal/Emogen-H (Sophos),

Description:

A worm is a malware that is designed to propagate and spread across networks. Worms are known to propagate using one or several of different transmission vectors like email, IRC, network shares, instant messengers (IM), and peer-to-peer (P2P) networks.

Worms do not infect files, but may carry one or more payloads, such as computer security compromise and information theft.

Worms typically modify system settings to automatically start. Users may need to terminate worms before they can be deleted. Also, restoring affected systems may require procedures other than scanning with an antivirus program.

Hi, I really am not 100% sure. But I think from 4Shared. By the way by the time of dowload it was ok with no problem. I never run the programm but Only Later, today the malware AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED ITSELF which then was immidietly catched, denied access, quarantied and deleted. Kind of very aggressive. FIVE times attempted to activate itself in less than a minute, each time denied access, then had to move to quarantine and eventually deleted it!!! :!:

Virus or unwanted program 'TR/Crypt.ASPM.Gen [trojan]'

detected in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Optimal_Trader_3.1.5_www.friendlytraders.com.rar.

Action performed: Deny access [FIVE TIMES] :hammer:

irus or unwanted program 'TR/Crypt.ASPM.Gen [trojan]'

detected in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Optimal_Trader_3.1.5_www.friendlytraders.com.rar.

Action performed: Move file to quarantine :!:

Then deleted. :berbusa:

What to say more. Any idea? :peace: