THV system, final edition by cobrafx

• 4 months later...

Re: THV system, final edition by cobrafx

I use just the pivots indicator from this (put on m15 and h1 next to each other) its a powerfull indicator to day trade with (london/newyork sessions)

then have MACD on m15, h1, daily and weekly to look for divergence around the pivot points during the day.

Trade of the m15 chart while watching h1 (and take note of trend/divergence on daily and weekly to know if your trending right now or there may be a possible turn)

Also look for candle patterns around the pivot points and draw your trenlines and patterns, makes a good 60 pips most days(I aim for half the daily range which is usually done by end of new york)

Try it keep it simple! 8-)

• 1 month later...

I got the Decompiled indicator!

We must thank Mr. Kardel for this gift, I have to say that he is a key member of this forum!!! (a lot of you are too!! :?: )

Regards,

Cubata 8-)

And the question is:

what type of moving average is the coral, and what parameter (number of bars) is used

I would appreciate your answer.

Thanks. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use this system for about 2 days now . really simple one ... my style is :

if coral is red and candels under cloud (ichimoku) -> sell sl: 10 pips tp : 15 pips ( it makes 17 pips or more generally on 5M chart)

if coral is green and candels over cloud (ichimoku) -> buy sl: 10pips tp : 15 pips

becareful if you mix with other systems it makes little headace :) I lose when I use with other systems.

2 trades minimum per day = 30 pips not bad . =D>

I will put some pics next time , I use in real account by the way.

have a nice day and trades

Most recent version of the EA:

http://www.multiupload.com/BNNU24031I

This is not like the commercial EAs with just a few settings, do yourself a favor and read the thread "THV MTF EA beta testing" at Forex Factory as this is still in beta and the best settings have not been discovered.

hello!

i really like this system - great work from CobraFX !

anyone knows if the indicators of the system are open code somehow to convert them into other plattform (iE Ninjatrader) ? or are they availbale yet ?

Main interesting thing to know would be more about the Coral + the TRIX - divergence-indie i think.

thanks for ideas + info !

>>> Patience pays off ! <<<

• 1 month later...
Most recent version of the EA:

http://www.multiupload.com/BNNU24031I

This is not like the commercial EAs with just a few settings, do yourself a favor and read the thread "THV MTF EA beta testing" at Forex Factory as this is still in beta and the best settings have not been discovered.

fscrp: Do you have the V4 Manual?