THV system, final edition by cobrafx

Re: THV system, final edition by cobrafx

Originally by Cobrafx,

The THV Fibonacci Pivot indicator

OK, let’s talk one moment about one of the indicators, The Fibonacci Pivot level indicator.

Those levels are calculated on the broker’s prior day HLC data, they are respected points where the PA may pause, bounce back or break and retest.

They are calculated on your brokers daily open and close time, now what will be the best broker time to watch them?

I have the Fibonacci Pivot indicator since more than 2 years on my chart and found it absolutely best on GMT London time (ex. ODL, IBFX etc.)

All TL, HL, pivot and Psych lines work well because they are seen and respected by traders, not only retail traders like we are. They take profit, set SL or simply buy and sell at those levels, that’s why they are working.

Now why London time? London moves the biggest part of the FX cake.

I highly recommend not changing the Pivot indicator that is standard on the THV chart; it is very accurate, here a screenshot from today on 5M scaled out.

May be a good coder can set a parameter to adjust the brokers time to GMT London time for the ones that use brokers with GMT +3 for ex.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Release of THV V1 version

Originally Posted by Cobrafx,

Well, time for the release of the new template, the THV V1 version.

Improves are the following:

Better visibility due to the change of the Ichimoku cloud to a shadow.

I took the OsMA off for better observation of the T3 Trix indicator, I added levels to the Trix, 0,0003 for scalping on 1M and 0.0005 for higher TF’s until 1H.

I will not bite if someone doesn’t want to miss the OsMA and drag it into the indicator window; I have it on my candlestick chart.

The candle time indicator is changed also, but if someone is happier with the previous one, just add it.

We used now the V3 1.1 pivot indicator version that Traderathome modified for us (thanks also to Shimodax for core coding this indicator) and may be we will update it to the V3 1.2.3 version once we tested it well. Till now we have an error code on a special setting and want to wait till this issue get solved. Untill then we use the original Fibonacci Pivot THV indicator.

You can now shortly switch to candlesticks on the upper MT4 menu and will see the candle shadows until you switch back to line chart, the candles have the same color than the HA candles.

I left the COG indicator beside for the moment, I need to forward test it more to give clear rules on that indicator. Who wants to add it, it is in the additional indicators folder together with the OsMA, L THV4 and FerruFX multi indicator..

The rules label is cleaned up a bit and if you want to add it as a reminder just do so, it is the L THV4 indicator.

Just download and overwrite the previous THV indicators, in the first page we have instructions on how to setup the system.

At the end we changed nothing of the principal system; the improvements are more cosmetically than technical to have a clean, stress less chart.

Happy download and Pip hunting

Your basic template should look like the one below (nice 130 pips trade on E/Y ):

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks so much for posting this. But I can't get the Cobra indicator to display on the chart. When I drag it onto the chart, the setting window appears, but when I click to clos the settings window, the Cobra indicator doesn't appear :?:

Anybody please help :cry:

Thanks so much for posting this. But I can't get the Cobra indicator to display on the chart. When I drag it onto the chart, the setting window appears, but when I click to clos the settings window, the Cobra indicator doesn't appear :?:

I don' think this answers your question, but the Coral indicator does not appear on M1 for me, just on M5. (And I don't know why.)

I don' think this answers your question, but the Coral indicator does not appear on M1 for me, just on M5. (And I don't know why.)

Interesting. I meant the coral indicator of course, not the cobra indicator :oops:

Hi All,

You can use Coral in 1M TF, Here is :

http://www.4shared.com/file/91528634/2fb693be/THV_Coral.html

*If you have slow Internet connection & CPU, be carefull with THV FFNews.... :twisted:

Cheers,

Latest version:

[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/92040561/b3c7b4c/V3_online.html[/url]

Thanks for this system, I was wondering if someone can Decompile the indicator, I want to adapted it to my trading style and need to make some change in some indy.

It would be much appreciated!!!

Thank again!

Cubata 8-)

Latest version:

[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/92040561/b3c7b4c/V3_online.html[/url]

Thanks for this system, I was wondering if someone can Decompile the indicator, I want to adapted it to my trading style and need to make some change in some indy.

It would be much appreciated!!!

Thank again!

Cubata 8-)

I got the Decompiled indicator!

We must thank Mr. Kardel for this gift, I have to say that he is a key member of this forum!!! (a lot of you are too!! :?: ) :mrgreen:

Regards,

Cubata 8-)

Cobra V.10

cobra expert advisor is based on the THV trading system which has been developed by Cobraforex.

Long signal:

The close of the candle is above coral.

The close of the candle is above Ichimoku cloud.

Fast trix is above slow trix.

Fast and slow trix go upwards.

Optionally, fast trix is above zero.

Short signal:

The close of the candle is below coral.

The close of the candle is below Ichimoku cloud.

Fast trix is below slow trix.

Fast and slow trix go downwards.

Optionally, fast trix is below zero.

Exit when fast trix changes color and/or price touches a known good resistance/support level

We must thank Mr. Kardel for this gift, I have to say that he is a key member of this forum!!! (a lot of you are too!! :?: ) :mrgreen:

There are a lot of key people here, and without any doubt Kardel is one of them. However, kardel is much better than the other. Why? Because he is not a member, he is a moderator :D

Man, love that drunken guy. :mrgreen:

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Matur newun Mbah kardel, You are the Man !!!... :arrow: :arrow: :shand:

Saya cuma penasaran sama indikator coralnya, klo ngak salah ini xpma yg udah dimodif sama si cobra.... :D .Menurut saya yg reliable cuma coral, ichimoku plus Heikin-Ashi, ngak perlu pake trix atau indikator lain lagi yg penting pake dual/triple timeframe. klo trix cenderung lag udah gitu repaint lagi and mirip MACD (12,26,9) jd cuma mantap utk divergence trading doang (IMHO... :D )

Salam mantabs.... :ugeek: