Instant Trend Spotter and Gomega system

Re: Instant Trend Spotter and Gomega system

Try this, decompiled version, but I have not tried it, please try, if it's work, please post your result.. also include memberszone link...

Thank's :peace: :peace:

Nope! not working...

I have too already decompile from my end but it still requires 2 more files to run which is Quantumfilter.ex4 & QuatumfilterOSC.ex4 according to the Backtest journal logs.

The package should includes some of the following files...

quantumfilter.ex4

quantumfilterosc.ex4

quantumfiltersignals.ex4

tks anyway but i am running out of time to test further. So if you have do post them if not

that's ok :arrow:

EDIT: :oops: oops my mistake, the indicator is actually part of Gomega package which is already in the 1st post. :oops: Sorry. I thought they are not related hmmm :?

Tks Texan so kind of u. But i realized my mistake, the indicator is actually part of Gomega package which is already in the 1st post which I thought they are not related hmmm since they are from different website.

Your welcome;

I did not download the package from first post. But indicators are necessary for gomega.

and here tpl file just in case if you don't have it:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have the 'ForexProfitPro.dll files Thanks

[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/73720344/6c554d6d/forexprofitpro.html[/url]

Thanks mashki for the files, but I think the ea filename contains in the zip indicates as gomega162, which I believe is not version 2.x. The new version 2.x is able to do autotrading, and according to the website this version 1.x is only able to do semi autotrading.

Shawnh, if I understand correctly, this ForexProfitPro is the earlier version of GOmega. Latest version is GOmega version 2.x, which was just released last Decemeber.

Regards,

Collin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...