EA: PYRAMID POWER 4.1.9

Re: EA: PYRAMID POWER 4.1.9

I'm a lady not man

Heh,.... i m, Man 100%. sorry... :"> :"> :"> :">

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi miss william :arrow: :mrgreen:

Hahahaha :mrgreen:

So this Pyramid is suitable for gbp/jpy huh? Interesting. Thanks again for the testing.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Bast EA for Broker not 4 u

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and experience on "Pyramid" EAs.

I would like to test-run "EA: PYRAMID POWER 4.1.9" and would appreciate if someone could kindly provide a link for "User Guide" explaining all the settings.

Many thanks

Mdx

Hi All,

I have fun forward test this EA on various pair of currency, it almost kill my demo acct from 5000 to 8.60 within one week time :D :D :D . report attached

So, middx58, if u want to test it, i suggest U only apply it to GBP/JPY, m30, default setting. and DUN FORGET TO UPLOAD YOUR RESULT TO HERE EVERYWEEK..OK :P

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Thank you very much cubicrey

You have convinced me enough that strategy used in Pyramids usually ends up in distater. I had very similar experienced myself when I demo tested it for past 2 weeks. But I thought if I get hold of User Guide, which would explain if there is a way to optimize it to get better results. But it seems that may not be so easy to make money using Pyramids.

I decided to stay away, as I am fairly new to Forex and still learning

As I know, pyramid power 4.9's being replaced with pyramid ultimate 4.9 and being replaced again with sandman theory 4.9. They are from hxxp://www.ea-forex.com or hxxp://www.eaforex-uj.blogspot.com/

It's too pity that nobody has pyramid ultimate 4.9 or sandman theory 4.9.

I have attached my statement.

Before Nov 25 using pyramidpower 4.9

Nov 25 and after using sandman theory 4.9

You can see they're using same indicator.

As I know, pyramid power 4.9's being replaced with pyramid ultimate 4.9 and being replaced again with sandman theory 4.9. They are from hxxp://www.ea-forex.com or hxxp://www.eaforex-uj.blogspot.com/

It's too pity that nobody has pyramid ultimate 4.9 or sandman theory 4.9.

I have attached my statement.

Before Nov 25 using pyramidpower 4.9

Nov 25 and after using sandman theory 4.9

You can see they're using same indicator.

Hi All,

Kindly find attached decompiled PyramidEA ULTIMATE v2008i.

Yes, I'm wonder what's the different btween ultimate 4.1.9 and ultimate v2008i ?

some info from this website

http://www.pyramidrobotforex.com/product.php

(Alamak! in Indo again :!: )

PyramidEA MULTICURRENCY akan bekerja pada 8 pair yang berbeda walaupun hanya dijalan pada pair EURUSD saja. Triger atau Open transaksi berdasar dari 4 Indicator tambahan, analisa sedikit lambat, sehingga dibutuhkan waktu 24 jam Online jika menggunakan PyramidEA. EA ini hanya dimasukkan kedalam 1 pair EURUSD M30.

Untuk membuktikan keakuratan signal dari PyramidEA ini silahkan daftarkan email anda pada FREE SIGNAL. Kehandalan EA dalam bekerja sangat fantastis, karena selalu tepat pada kondisi atau waktu untuk melakukan transaksi. Untuk keterangan cara kerja PyramidEA ULTIMATE silahkan baca lebih lanjut pada menu Cara Kerja Software.

*More Safe with Signal Indicator for Open Position

*Work on PAIR EUR/USD TF M30

*Suitable for 24 Hours Online Using V.P.S. (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER)

*Works on NEWS TIME

*Works in All Accounts (Standart, Mini & Micro)

*No need manual handling

*NO TIRED, NO STRESSS, NO EMOTION, NO DELAY...

let's try according to the above setting and u all Having fun.

Cheers,

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

they are different product and different creator also.

I have used pyramid ultimate v.2008i before. at previous version, it's against the trend.

Now pyramid ultimate multi currency is following the trend.

Sorry, I don't understand the logic, but i have been explained by the creator himself.

Pls share the forward test of pyramid ultimate multi currency to us...

The basic principle of martingale system is that you can earn small but consistent profti. With this system, it is said you may gain profit 5%-10% monthly consistently and safe. For those who lost with Pyramid, you should make initial deposit as much as $ 50,000 but trade with mini lot (0.1) only. Just try it! I have proven it.

originally posted by z4wil

Yes, But if you have big bucks$$$.

Yes Yes Yes, I 100% agree with you after I tested fews martingale systems and seen it by my own eyes :shand:

The basic principle of martingale system is that you can earn small but consistent profti. With this system, it is said you may gain profit 5%-10% monthly consistently and safe. For those who lost with Pyramid, you should make initial deposit as much as $ 50,000 but trade with mini lot (0.1) only. Just try it! I have proven it.

Hi,

Which pair and how many pairs you run concurrently? Kindly share more information.

Cheers,

rey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

veri impresive...i try this ea in real today...and only in 12 hours it give 920 pip profit.....sayangnya, its only mini acc....wish me more luck next time...
http://rapid*share.com/files/174872719/Statement_12.19.08.htm.html

ini berarti lagi saat trendnya kalau terbalik yg -920

veri impresive...i try this ea in real today...and only in 12 hours it give 920 pip profit.....sayangnya, its only mini acc....wish me more luck next time...
http://rapid*share.com/files/174872719/Statement_12.19.08.htm.html

ini berarti lagi saat trendnya kalau terbalik yg -920

boleh percaya or not....my balance increase from 20 to 70 ...karena use this ea...

setinggannyya sbb

lot: 0,01

Tp : 20

Sl: 0

max Trade : 2

max lot : 0,02

yg lain default

di mq4 nya saya edit supaya hanya menggunakan signal heiken ashi...and gravity..

i use many pair...just put on it...

tapi kita harus disiplin hanya di asia and eropa market....

jadi, op pada kira2 jam 9/10 pagi....

dan satu hal yg penting...apapun hasilnya...pada jam 8.30 malam...hrs di close all....

kalo saya di siplin pada satu hal itu...seharusnya , balance sdh sekitar 100.

Tapi, memang kelemahan ada pada operator (saya sendiri)...beberapa kali saya ndak mau cut lost pada jam 8 malam ...dan terakhir, i use manual trade, ..pengen tahu hasilnya.....MC ...alias bye bye......hehehehehe....

next time I must disipline my self.....

Re: EA: PYRAMID POWER 4.1.9 "digit problem"

:ahhh:

Do you guys know how do I fix digit problem on pyramid power 4.1.9?

I am doing forward test on Alpari U.K. but I found out it makes only 2pips instead of 20pips on each trade...

Thanks ahead! And Cheers!

I have not tested this Ea. But If you put the number X 10 ;Should resolve your problem.

For example: Take point= 20 (make: 20X 10 = 200); Stop loss = 50 ( make 500) etc..