Stomper EURGBP V.2

Texan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [FOUND] Stomper EURGBP V.2

Is there anyone has latest version of "Stomper EURGBP EA " ?

Thank you. :)

Hi There Here's the EA you want:

Thank you @Lonewolf;

But Unfortunately it's not the one I am looking for.

Here their official page:

http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-expert-advisors-third.php

If you check the settings you can see that they are totally different:

http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-expert-statements/Stomper-EURGBP-m15.htm

Stomper_EURGBP_M15_v2

"OrderOptions="-------- Orders options --------"; Lots=1; LotsPercent=55; UseAutosettings=true; TakeProfit=5; TryTakeProfit=false; StopLoss=30; CheckFreezLevel=true; MinProfitValue=2; TradeOptions="-------- Trade options --------"; ChannelBars=18; SellCorrection=0; BuyCorrection=0; CheckTimeBar=false; EqualBars=true; TimeOptions="-------- Time options --------"; EachDayHourSettings=true; TradeTimeChoise=1; TradeDayOfWeek=0; OpenHour1=0; CloseHour1=1; OpenHour2=22; CloseHour2=24;"

I hope someone can share it.

Thanks Again. :)

Re: [FOUND] Stomper EURGBP V.2

Is there anyone has latest version of "Stomper EURGBP EA " ?

Thank you. :)

Hi There Here's the EA you want:

Thank you @Lonewolf;

But Unfortunately it's not the one I am looking for.

Here their official page:

http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-expert-advisors-third.php

If you check the settings you can see that they are totally different:

http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-expert-statements/Stomper-EURGBP-m15.htm

Stomper_EURGBP_M15_v2

"OrderOptions="-------- Orders options --------"; Lots=1; LotsPercent=55; UseAutosettings=true; TakeProfit=5; TryTakeProfit=false; StopLoss=30; CheckFreezLevel=true; MinProfitValue=2; TradeOptions="-------- Trade options --------"; ChannelBars=18; SellCorrection=0; BuyCorrection=0; CheckTimeBar=false; EqualBars=true; TimeOptions="-------- Time options --------"; EachDayHourSettings=true; TradeTimeChoise=1; TradeDayOfWeek=0; OpenHour1=0; CloseHour1=1; OpenHour2=22; CloseHour2=24;"

I hope someone can share it.

Thanks Again. :)

Sorry Folks, just want to try to help :peace:

Homo Homini Lupus Bellum Contra Poenna

Re: [ Request] Stomper EURGBP V.2

Sorry Folks, just want to try to help :peace:

What really counts are the efforts my friend.

Thanks for all of your hard work here. We really appreciate it. And, we might still need your "strength" here :D

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

• 4 weeks later...

Testing

Hi all,

I discovered this EA yesterday here and started to do the test on it, here is the chart attached, having a good beginning,

my setting is as following,

Alpari Demo Acct.

AngleCheck 18

TakeProfit 10

StopLoss 30

MinProfitValue 1

ExtrimProfit TRUE

Lots 0.1

UseMM TRUE

DepoPercent 10

I also wanna to know how this EA is working and how to optimise all these parameters in different kind of account size and leverage. Could somebody kindly explain and share with us. Your guidance and assistance will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi All,

This is today result Asian session.

I'm running stomper on Alpari and FXDD [starting on yesterday at the same time, 24 hrs run], both having the same setting as mentioned in previous post. I noticed the numbers of trades and the timing of open trade are different; and how the trade stopped is also different between these 2 brokers. Alpari mostly stop at T/P and FXDD I guest is stopped by trailing stop {preset by EA, may be}.

NB: the spread of EG for alpari is 2 pips and FXDD is 3 pips.

I attached herewith the results of both diff broker, have a look.

I'm still waiting shall somebody/experienced traders to explain how is this EA working actually.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

I'm still waiting shall somebody/experienced traders to explain how is this EA working actually.

I'll help. But I don't have the .mq4. Without .mq4 I could do anything. Could you share the .mq4?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

I'll help. But I don't have the .mq4. Without .mq4 I could do anything. Could you share the .mq4?

Regards,

Hii... Bro will ini Ea nya... tolong jelasin ya ?? - passport ku dicabut ... :cry:

gimana ada petunjuk masalah "sayonara" ???

Thanks .

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Regards,

Hii... Bro will ini Ea nya... tolong jelasin ya ?? - passport ku dicabut ... :cry:

gimana ada petunjuk masalah "sayonara" ???

Thanks .

Hi Bang Kardel,

Selamat PAGI :)

I'm curious, how do you get this mq4 file, by ex4 to mq4 convertor or somewhere else in original form

Rey

Well, with my limited coding knowledge here's the logic of the EA that I've discovered:

- Trading Time:

extreme_profit (parameter set true): 03:00 - 20:00

extreme_profit (false): 01:00 - 22:00

- Only open 1 new order (buy/sell) in the interval of (60 x TimeFrame). Since I can't seem to find the hard-coded timeframe for this EA, i'm guessing this EA should be used on M1, thus the interval of 1 hour (60 x M1). Well, it only makes sense on H1, I don't know for sure though. The sure thing is the 60 x TimeFrame.

- LP = Lowest Price of last 18 bars, counted from last 1st bar to the 18th bar (the current bar is not included)

- HP = Highest Price of last 18 bars, counted from last 1st bar to the 18th bar (current bar is not included)

- If current Bid price = LP & time is ok & interval is ok --> buy

- If current Bid price = HP & time is ok & interval is ok --> sell

- well there's still lot management system, i guess.

But that's the logic of the EA so far as my limited coding knowledge permits :P

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Cubicrey

what time frame and settings u using?

thanks

Hi liamsi,

TF=M15, EURGBP

AngleCheck =18

TakeProfit =10

StopLoss =30

MinProfitValue =1

ExtrimProfit =true

Lots =0.1

UseMM =true

DepoPercent =10

I'm still not clear about the ExtrimProfit which William has explained in the previous post.

William could you pls clarify this again.

1) Is it referring to GMT or Broker time? // I think it is GMT time after comparing the trade opening time with different brokers

2) Code understanding problem:-

if extrimprofit {A} else {B} is interpreted as if extrimprofit is true goto A else goto B, is it correct?

if (!ExtrimProfit) {
     gi_140 = gia_252[250] + 1;	//gia_252 [250] = 21, hence 21+1=22
     gi_144 = gia_252[120] - 4;	//gia_252 [120] = 5, hence 5-4=1
  } else {
     gi_140 = gia_252[250] - 1;	//21-1=20
     gi_144 = gia_252[120] - 2;	//5-2=3

Cheers,

rey

your question -- if extrimprofit {A} else {B} is interpreted as if extrimprofit is true goto A else goto B, is it correct?

It is correct, but because it has the '!' sign in the code :) , means if not extrimprofit {A} else {B}

Hi Vinpiper,

Thats meant if I set it to "true" the trade only open within, say starting 26 Nov 08 20:00 to 27 Nov 08 03:00 only?

But How come I still see a trade opened at 03:49 [i also run this EA on IBFX which is GMT+0 broker]?

Thax for your reply :oops:

Rey

thanks cubicrey u stoped at nov 20/08 how did it perform after that?

thanks

Hi Liamsi,

After that my itchy finger go to change the EA with the one without time filter which I got it from CG [Now the whole EA section forum has been blocked].

Day by day, although nos. of trade were increased but the accounts size were vice versa [i run on both Alpari n FXDD in parallel]. i.e consistent lose.

Till 26 Nov 2008, My Alpari acct become -ve [initial cap=5000+previous profit pips gain], i.e.=4859.03 whereas

FXDD turn to 4837.54.

Since then, I come back to the previous EA and settings.

till to date: Alpari acct keep going downward 4747.42. but FXDD which is not recommended for this EA as the spread > 2 pips, is gradually increase become 4991.51.

here is some comments given by "blackcode" trader extracted from CG,

Hi, i made many backtest with many sittings, and i tested some pairs too, all this backtest was %90 quality and for more than 8 years, from 2000 to 2008-11-23. i wasn't doing this test to calculate how much i'll earn cuz i know live i different, but with %90 quality the distance will not be big, also to make sure from the Max DD and i noticed that :
1- don't trade any other pair just the EurGbp, you will lose .
2- don't change the angel check if it works for a little time it will lose later.
3- don't also increase the MPV more than 2, the defaults is 1 but i tested with 2 and it works too, the problem when you increase it you got allot of stops what increase your Max DD too.
4- when you make the MM and the ExtrimProfit TRUE its more better.
TF is 15 min for sure.

one more thing, the profit was crazy huge from 2000 to 2006 the EA was made millions every year then from 2006 to 2008 it makes only 35K lol , i don't really know why also the DD was the largest at this period "9%" when it was no more than 4% before.

i'm testing it on a live account know temporary FXDD with 1% risk to see if its work live a demo and after a week i'll make a backtest for that week and compare the results between live and backtest and demo. if all match then the backtest are 100% quality

have a nice trade every body 

Cheers,

potato

Re: Stomper EURGBP V.2

Hi cubicrey, is it the latest version or same with the previous post..?

Thanks... 8-)

Hi z4wil,

I heard stomper has the latest version also, but now I'm using decomplied stomper~.mq4 uploaded by Mas Kardel so far.

The latest one which I uploaded here without time filter, I think most probably somebody just changing the code from the stomper~.mq4, nothing new, may be..ehm not sure... :?

potato

Re: Stomper EURGBP V.2

Hi cubicrey, is it the latest version or same with the previous post..?

Thanks... 8-)

Hi z4wil,

I heard stomper has the latest version also, but now I'm using decomplied stomper~.mq4 uploaded by Mas Kardel so far.

The latest one which I uploaded here without time filter, I think most probably somebody just changing the code from the stomper~.mq4, nothing new, may be..ehm not sure... :?

potato

Thanks for the info.... :arrow: