[English] SEFC Universal Indicator Formula

1st of all, i'm sorry for the lousy English. My english is not that great, so forgive me for the grammatical / vocabulary / typo / contextual errors. If you could, perhaps you could fix the english :P

This thread is an english translation/interpretation of the thread:

"SEFC Universal Indicator Formula (forex)"

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=233&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

This is a trading system developed by SEFC, one of the moderator of this forum and a quite fascinating trading system in my opinion.

Although created for Forex market, he, SEFC said that this trading system could also be used to a certain degree for Asian Indicies like Nikkei and Hangseng.

By translating the thread I would like to invite all people / members / visitors of this forum to discuss, test, stress test, and improve this trading system for our sake.

By the way, I won't translate all part of the thread because some are just some small chit chats, thanks, or mirror download site. Ok, without further ado:

This indicator could be used in all forex pairs. Beware though that FX Trend V2 is repainting, so use it as a confirmation tool, not as the main alert. This trading system is based on my modified moving averages, pivot, high low breakout, and heiken ashi. In this SEFC UIF there are entry signals, supports, and pivot resistants. The most important part is the Auto Engine Support / Resistance. If I have some free time, I would try to make the ebook manual.

To avoid redundancy, please look at the images and download the indicators from the 1st post of the main thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=233&st=0&sk=t&sd=a (the main thread)

viewtopic.php?p=812#p812 (1st post of the thread)

3rd post:

On #SEFC Power indicator, there is an input parameter such as in the pictures below. On the forex digit information fill in 4 for 4 digit currency pair such as GBPUSD or 2 for GBPJPY.

However, later on we have a never version that supposed to be able to detect the digits by itself. Try to test the "V1.1.0 modified by William Zhang" version

13th post:

I would like to give a comment. Once opened, the template is beautiful, entry is available, and chart is clean. Amazingly good job bro, I believe this is a result of an incredible hard work. If I'm allowed to give a rating:

8 thumbs up from 10 (close to perfection)!

Just for input. In my opinion bro SEFC's system is amazing. However i think it is necessary to give exit signal for taking profit. Also lot counting for each position. Because from my experiences, the most important points are:

1. psychology & money management

2. exit (taking profit)

3. then the entry

So, just need the exit and lot sizes. Later on I would share some indicators that could automatically count lot sizes and the exit so that this trading system could be made into 10 thumbs up system.

post viewtopic.php?p=863#p863

... I like to use this system in 1 hour timeframe (H1). It is adviced not to use it in M1 or M5, at the minimum use M15. Because for scalping, I'm still in the development of a new trading system, perhaps later on I will name it #SEFC Chopy....

Oh ya, about the profit taking and the exit. I usually use pivot points and those layered cakes (colored rectangled) and also look closely to the SEFC BackBone. If the BackBone is getting thigher, getting horizontal, or switched place, then I will exit (it usually already in nice profit).

I usually enter the market after the 2nd or 3rd X with an already crossed moving averages, while confirming with the global main trend. Also check it whether the SEFC Power is supporting the decision or not. E.g. if bullish then the SEFC Power should A.E.S (not A.E.R)

As an additional, if price is moving sideway or ranging, then the SEFC MovingAverages and the SEFC BackBone will be stiching one and another and the direction is horizontal. When that happens, I take a rest, enjoying the profit with my family.

But if the moving averages is above the BackBone and the angle of the x1, x2, and x3 of the backbone is getting higher, then a bullist condition is getting near. And vice versa.

Post viewtopic.php?p=867#p867:

The indicators to determine exit is "London Rush Forex System". I will post it later on.

Post viewtopic.php?p=890#p890:

The idea is not from dolly, but from Camarilla and also Winning Solution System v9.2. Because in dolly, the breakout levels from the m-pivot are not very clear. The basic formula is from Fibonacci Pivot which I've reprogrammed from my trading experiences (so basically this was from trial and errors).

I myself am quite confused because the buy/sell entry sometimes exactly similar with Mr. carbonex's (Indonesia Merdeka), maybe because we are from one pivot sect :D The different is, Indonesia Merdeka, has too many sentences. I've made a simple program to erase those sentences.

Oh ya, about the mq4, it won't be a problem if the purpose is mainly for research. The problem is, if i put it in public in this forum, some irresponsible people could made a pirated version of this free system and sell it....

There are also 2 small programs attached in the post above to erase the comments of Indonesia Merdeka trading system.

Post viewtopic.php?p=892#p892:

Bro SEFC, about the camarilla. Is the camarilla, the real camarilla by Nick Stout (Bond Traders alias S&P Traders)? Because as far as I know, we use camarilla H4 & L4 for that day breakout trading and use H3 & L3 for Bounce Trading. The L1, L2, H1, H2 are just for visual confirmation of the support / resistance.

The problem is the camarilla equation which is right now widely used in the forex market is wrong. I just want to know which camarilla version that you use. Thanks Bro SEFC.

Post viewtopic.php?p=893#p893:

This is cool. Bro SEFC is great. I salute you.

Let me see, please check whether this is right or not:

- BackBone is used for major trend

- MA Top is for entry point

- Auto Calc for exit

I'm curious that your camarilla is different from my camarilla. The numbers are not the same. I used the original one from the founder (forget the name).

For H1 Break, Maybe you could add a parameter so that the user could also enter the timezone. This indicator is set for 0:00 server time. I usually like to use 0:00 gmt time for this kind of indicators...

What I like the most is the MA Top. It's very cool... I made a modification of the indicator so that when it's up, both line will be blue, when down, both will be red. Just to make it visually better. I know that it repaints but it could be made into an exit signal also.

There are a screenshot and an indicator attached. Please see the original post for the attachment.

-- End of page 2 of the orignal thread ---

I'm pausing here. Need to take a break. Will continue later. Or perhaps someone else could continue the translation while I go to work?

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Re: [English] SEFC Universal Indicator Formula

wuih... Terimakasih banyak bro William atas bantuannya mentranslate (Indo-Inggris).. :arrow: .. kalo saya nulis panjang gitu sdh pingsan deh dan yakinlah bakal banyak yang false hahaha...... :oops: .... :arrow: :arrow:

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

on the chart ,

1) what does " Trend hari ini" mean? is it Turun = Downtrend

2) Menunggu signal SEFC berikutnya is it an indicator to give buy or sell signal.

3) on the top right hand corner "AER spread = XX Point ", what does the point XX points represent

Anyways thank for yr effort

wuih... Terimakasih banyak bro William atas bantuannya mentranslate (Indo-Inggris).. :arrow: .. kalo saya nulis panjang gitu sdh pingsan deh dan yakinlah bakal banyak yang false hahaha...... :oops: .... :arrow: :arrow:

No, it should be me who thank you.

A master trader like you should concentrate on building trading system. Let the translation and minor programming for a newbie like me to do :)

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

1) what does " Trend hari ini" mean? is it Turun = Downtrend

==> "Trend hari ini" means "Today's trend"

"Naik" means "Up"

"Turun" means "Down"

2) Menunggu signal SEFC berikutnya is it an indicator to give buy or sell signal.

==> "Menunggu signal SEFC berikutnya" means "Waiting for next SEFC signal"

"Siap-siap" means "Get ready to"

3) on the top right hand corner "AER spread = XX Point ", what does the point XX points represent

==> I think this should be answered by SEFC himself to make it clearer :)

We were planning to build an english version of this system though.

Regards,

Page 3 Translation/interpretation

======================================

Several posts are discussing about Nick Stout's (original creator) Camarilla. The time should be set to 0:00 London Time. A warning is given when converting from GMT server to London Time because of the Dailight Saving Time. The original formula is available on this post:

viewtopic.php?p=899#p899

There are also several posts about William's Tomorrow Projection indicator and Tom DeMark Projection indicator. Both indicators were created and posted as separate threads in this section of this forum. As a note, both William's Projection and Tom DeMark Projection are not used in this trading system. Well, at least not yet. There has been no agreement to combine them into this trading system, nor there has been any rejection to merge them.

The most important post on page 3 is this one:

viewtopic.php?p=911#p911

As an addition, Break1H is used for bouncing stage (swing) whether it is up/down. If price is around that bouncing stage, and other indicators are not supporting the market volatility, also when there is no significant volume, then it is recommended not to enter the market because the risk is higher than the reward. But if the train is moving... hahaha... just improvise ... hahahaha...

Here's the screenshot

Bro SEFC posted 2 screenshots on that post. Please go and have a look.

The last post on page 3 viewtopic.php?p=915#p915 is only discussing the possibility of exchanging/merging the MA-TOP with FX Sniper MA. However because it runs on different basic formula, the replacement is not possible. Thus the FX Sniper is NOT used anywhere in this trading system

--> End of page 3 translation/interpretation <--

• 4 months later...

Hmm. Mostly people will just download the indicator and test it by themselves.

Well, no biggy though. Here's the MA Top on EJ H1.

Regards,

Hmm. Mostly people will just download the indicator and test it by themselves.

Well, no biggy though. Here's the MA Top on EJ H1.

Regards,

Bro Will.. ini sekalian saya kasih versi 2 nya + Parabolic Sar Warna-warni.. lebih bagus deh.. cuman utk para downloader jgn dicrack lagi deh.. hahaha unlimited koq.. hahaha... jamin seumur hidup pakainya hahaha....

Sekalian saya kasih screenshootnya.. , nah cara pakainya kayaknya bro William lbh pandai menjelaskan deh apalagi kalau acaranya sdh pakai bhs english .. :mrgreen: :peace: :peace:

Wah kelupaan nih..

Setting Parabolic warna :

step = 0.02

maximum=0.2

Trend_minimum=6

warna pada parabolic menunjukkan powernya...

kalau aku sih suka pakai yang sekarang ini sih...:mrgreen:

Nah untuk warna dan ketebalan garis dapat dirubah-rubah sendiri sesuai selera pada bgn "colors" nya, karena posting indi saya sebenernya bukan utk latar belakang layar hitam...

silahkan berkreasi dengan warna dan ketebalan deh... :D

Sama-sama Mr. Lone Wolf...

Ini Screenshot lengkapnya..MANUAL TRADING lho.. Bukan EA..(ada 2 layar yg sama persis di GBPUSD TF 15 menit cuman yang satu kondisi bearish dan satunya lagi kondisi bullish)

System ini sudah memisahkan 2 kondisi market yang berbeda, saya babarkan salah satu teknik trading saya supaya para trader gampang melihatnya.. dan ini sudah saya lakukan bertahun2 serta nggak ada dibuku-buku ebook manapun, karena yang ada biasanya mereka menggabungkan 2 kondisi itu.... ...tapi kalau dipisah hasilnya bagus secara psychology trading..

Indi pada screenshoot itu terdiri atas :

"The Real Stealth + Moving Avarages + Bolinger Band Stop + Support & Resisten + ArrowSignal dan Gunting + tempratur market secara keseluruhan .. :D " plus eliminasi fear psychology trading... karena ada stealthnya.. :mrgreen:

Nah saran saya buatlah 2 buah layar juga dengan indikator anda masing2.. pisahkan kondisi market bullish dan bearish.. sehingga kita bisa fokus kalau market sedang bergerak reversal

Yang 1 screen saja juga saya sertakan disini gambarnya...(Bearish screen)

Kalau ada waktu senggang, ntar saya share juga disini.. tapi sekarang jgn dulu ya.. soalnya lagi bertapa buat indi lagi nih...mudah2an bisa lebih canggih. :mrgreen:

eugh .... emmm .... bro SEFC... indi nya boleh di konpert ga ???

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

eugh .... emmm .... bro SEFC... indi nya boleh di konpert ga ???

Silahkan konvert saja... yang penting asal sudah nongol diforum ini... selanjutnya terserah anda... hahaha... toh ilmu pemrograman saya juga banyak belajar dari pakar2 dan master2 di forum2 lainnya... tapi yang penting disini adalah bagaimana kita bisa meramu beberapa indi saja dari beribu-ribu indi yang bertebaran di internet menjadi suatu ramuan jamu kuku macan stelah melalui uji coba dan riset yang matang.. :D dan membuatnya menjadi Universal (artinya dapet kepakai disemua pairs... kayak Mr.Dean Malone dengan Synergi Sistemnya.. :mrgreen: )

Nah.. silahkan saja deh.. siapa tau Bang Kardel juga mau bikin ramuan kuku naga... yang sekali bergerak nancep dan cakar market.. hahaha.... :arrow: :arrow: :peace: :peace: :peace:

Silahkan konvert saja... yang penting asal sudah nongol diforum ini... selanjutnya terserah anda... hahaha... toh ilmu pemrograman saya juga banyak belajar dari pakar2 dan master2 di forum2 lainnya... tapi yang penting disini adalah bagaimana kita bisa meramu beberapa indi saja dari beribu-ribu indi yang bertebaran di internet menjadi suatu ramuan jamu kuku macan stelah melalui uji coba dan riset yang matang.. :D dan membuatnya menjadi Universal (artinya dapet kepakai disemua pairs... kayak Mr.Dean Malone dengan Synergi Sistemnya.. :mrgreen: )

Nah.. silahkan saja deh.. siapa tau Bang Kardel juga mau bikin ramuan kuku naga... yang sekali bergerak nancep dan cakar market.. hahaha.... :arrow: :arrow: :peace: :peace: :peace:

... wah ... saya berarti perlu banyak belajar lagi ... ngomong ngomong by the wai ... on te wai ... busway.......ini indikator nya ada yang kurang ga ?? sama kalo bisa Plus TPL nya dong ...??? anu ... Tempelan .... ???

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...