best broker found

Forex Forum community can be a great source to make sure a best broker , Forex Pace Army ,Babypips, Forex Factory are one of them popular forum where the traders express their reviews about their broker. And there are lots of review sites in Google that can also help anyone to find a right broker with certainly.      

• 1 year later...
On 5/5/2020 at 10:44 PM, L Moore said:

Forex Forum community can be a great source to make sure a best broker , Forex Pace Army ,Babypips, Forex Factory are one of them popular forum where the traders express their reviews about their broker. And there are lots of review sites in Google that can also help anyone to find a right broker with certainly.      

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

First i think short listing a few reputed brokers and checking their reviews across the internet to further shortlist the top one in my opinion. FPA and other sites can be helpful in looking for traders insights regarding these shortlisted brokers. After that we should check the broker processes by testing them through their demo accounts. Once the right broker is finalized even then it is good to start with small deposits to further test their processes like withdrawals etc which we can't usually test through their demo accounts.