The leverage

The leverage can affect the result of our trading with certainly, that’s why leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.  My trading career now I am comfortable with 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX.  When I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly, otherwise for avoiding risk I always use small leverage.  Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.    

• 3 years later...
On 8/4/2019 at 2:36 AM, L Moore said:

The leverage can affect the result of our trading with certainly, that’s why leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.  My trading career now I am comfortable with 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX.  When I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly, otherwise for avoiding risk I always use small leverage.  Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.    

We have to use lower trading leverages.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...