What makes novice traders disturbed??

Forex is a highly competitive market. But the beginners face cut throat competition in the initial level. And the highly uncertain and volatile market place can disturb the new traders most. So in order to overcome all difficulties there is no alternative of learning forex market and gain proper knowledge and skills about forex trading. Apart from learning; working with a reliable broker is a must. I have been working with AAFX since 2015 and fully satisfied with its services lower 0 pip spread; 1:2000 leverage; re-quote and slippage free trade executions all the time.

There are so many brokers in the retail market place engaged with some technical problems like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage. Due to these facts traders can’t execute a trade in proper place as a result they can’t enjoy exact trading profit. But truly to say that with Trade12 while trading I face no technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage and I can smoothly run trading.

Forex market is very big and the source of making unlimited money but as well as very risky. In this business every steps difficulties are hiding. This makes trader disturbed. Especially the new trader has just stared forex business. Again most of the novice trader feels disturbed to spend time in just learning without earning in their beginning.

But I am very lucky that I am trading with ToPFX24, who doesn’t give any chances to get disturbed. Because they have an exciting trading platform with learning resources. By using their demo platform trader can practice without losing money. I am also getting 1: 500 leverage facilities with tight trading spreads. They have more than 2100 trading instruments which makes my trading life easier.

Forex is the largest currency market around the world but this global platform facilitates foreign currency exchange trades with the use of a virtual network. So the infrastructural nature like virtual trading; decentralization; absence of any specific regulatory authority; selection of appropriate broker among thousands of online brokerage houses; etc. so many reasons are there which can disturb a novice traders. But with full caution and a good deal of patience and persistence can them to adapt as per the environment of forex market

One more thing to look up in good broker is how good is their customer service? How quickly do they process withdrawals out of your account and do they charge you for this service? You should go to a broker with good costumer service support that will answer your emails or complaints. They should also have fast withdrawal process. For me, I am pretty much contented with FreshForex as they provide those qualities to me. I started to do trading on the platform Meta Trader 4 and for me it is the best platform.

I haven't had good experience with EFX. Initially I had Micro account with them and I raised my concern that the spread is too high, sometimes 8 pips for EUR/USD, they said, Oh it's Micro account and during slow market hours the spreads are higher and if you want smaller spread open bigger account. Now I have Mini account with them and it's even worst, here is what is happening. I can guess this is the scam broker I've joined. I think this kind of broker is very harmful for novice traders.

To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career.
To recognize the forex market is very important, where forex trading business is also very high risk, so that's why traders have to learn a lot in demo accounts from brokers FreshForex, so that traders can better understand and understand how to work well and correct. For newbies and professional traders this broker is best choice.

• 4 years later...
On 2/25/2018 at 11:03 AM, Juan Jaramillo said:

To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career.
To recognize the forex market is very important, where forex trading business is also very high risk, so that's why traders have to learn a lot in demo accounts from brokers FreshForex, so that traders can better understand and understand how to work well and correct. For newbies and professional traders this broker is best choice.

We must use correct trading systems.