How to keep risk low as possible?

As forex is a highly volatile and risky market; each trader is in a search that how he can keep risk low as possible. For keeping risk low as possible a trader should properly use stop loss; trail stop; take profit or more aggressively hedging. Not all brokers allow scalping and hedging. But I am fortunate that my broker AAFX is providing me platform which is adaptable to both the strategies and both strategies are helping me to trade in risky environment.

As a trader we cannot avoid lose in forex business. But what professional trader do is they keep they keep their business risk as low as possible. We should keep risk level low in such a volatile market. Every moment forex market movement is changing that even expert trader cannot predict this market certainly.

To keep risk level low I am trading with TopFX24 broker. First of all they are giving the most secured trading platform. I know that my funds are safe in their platform, because they are giving 100% guaranteed security which no other broker in the market providing. Another thing is for keeping the risk level low I invest my capital also low. But many broker in the market are not giving micro investment facility. But they have micro investment facility.

Every professional trader trades with low risk indeed. This is the feature of actual trading. Forex is not a place of applying emotion and anger because these harm a trader all time. But I don’t want to say that professional traders don’t take risk all time but they take seldom act up to the condition. With Trade12 broker I enjoy risk free trading as I have lowest transaction cost, quick withdrawl and other lowest commission.

Forex is a high investment market. I learn about risk management from my broker AFX Group’s education course that using Stop Loss and Take Profit orders can minimize the chances of losses but again not completely negate them. Traders have to implement trading strategies. Try not to trade based on emotion and make sure that traders are aware of the current economic indicators and socio political events that affect the price of specific assets.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

I lost 3 trades amounting to 2770 $ because hotforex webtrader and mt4 was not updating prices of trades. This happened more than 4 times already in few months but when it happened in march i told them i could not close trade in time and mine trade went to huge loss and when i closed the trade it went to 2770$. Yes mine trade was gaining first but because the screen not updating when i saw after sometime it was showing negative. This broker is totally scammed one. Don't go for it to trade.

To reduce loss managing risk is fundamental is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.  I am trading with MaximusFx broker that has 200+ trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Several steps are taken for keeping leverage low. I usually maintain following steps:

-using low leverage while trading,

-trading with low spread and margin currencies,

-avoid trading like hedging and EA trading,

-avoid trading while news occurs,

With Trade12 I can successfully perform the jobs because the broker ensures all essential facilitiesto the traders which are really a great support to the traders.

I've found myself in a strange situation. I've opened an account with OctaFX and begun to do a profitable trading. But recently something strange happened. I've opened an order to buy eurusd, and I've been accurately following my strategy, set a stop loss and a take profit, and then begun watching the order. The price was lowering to the level of stop loss. There was some place till the stop loss when the order was suddenly closed without reaching the stop loss price how is this possible?

• 3 years later...

just have a good back up plan, well have a good plan in general and stick to it, risk management is an actual things, one of the first things i learned in forex was to do a proper stop lose on trades and avoid gambling on an open trade, and stick to it no matter what, though i do have my share of blown account with hotforex but we learn from them 

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 5:03 PM, usok said:

just have a good back up plan, well have a good plan in general and stick to it, risk management is an actual things, one of the first things i learned in forex was to do a proper stop lose on trades and avoid gambling on an open trade, and stick to it no matter what, though i do have my share of blown account with hotforex but we learn from them 

We will need to bring down the Risks present into our trades.