No small depsit bonus

A broker ensures some especial facilities to it’s traders. One of the most essential facilities is deposit bonus. Every traders including small as well as big investor wants to enjoy a wide range of deposit bonus from his selected broker. But we hardly find such a broker who provides no small deposit bonus and accept small investors. Trade12 accepted me with their wide range of deposit bonus within a very short amount of conditions and ensure high trading leverage like 1:400.

Every micro investor or retail, small scale trader may want to work with a trading platform that offers trading opportunities to its customers in exchange of small deposits so that even micro investors for small scale traders can get the floor to engage in forex trading with the small investment. I am happy that I have that exclusive opportunity since my broker AAFX is offering forex trading platform where mini accounts start with just $100 and it is also offering a 35% welcoming bonus to its customers.

Broker is there for serving all kind of trading facilities. Such a facilities is deposit bonus. Also with this deposit bonus maximum broker try to catch new traders. Trader also thinks that maximum bonus might increase their profit as well. Even though micro investors also wanted to get bonus opportunity. But most of the trader don’t know that the bonus which they get form their broker most of the time not usable for many terms.

Trader can only use the bonus that they get from regulated trading platform. That’s why I have focused only on a regulated trading platform and joined TopFX24. Automatically I am getting 100% credit bonus. They also have 30% rescue bonus. The most interesting thing is I have used all the bonus that I got from my broker.

Bonus is an important issue when choosing a broker , so when choosing a bonus offer we the traders first of all have to ensure to take any kinds of bonus offer from only most credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  now I am comfortable with LQDFX which provided me 100% initial bonus that I can use at all times including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.  

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...