Trading Cryptocurrency with FXB Trading three easy steps

sakura

Right now crypto currency has got a lot of hype and it seems very profitable for the moment. Forex also get affected by this. Now many forex brokers are allowing crypto trading in their system as my broker AAFX do. It recently added BTC/USD in their system. So I can trade with this pair as normal forex trading. They also take very few spread from this pair. Soon it will add some other currencies also.

At this moment in forex market crypto currency is very much popular and must say that now is the hype of crypto currency. Most of the trader found it much profitable to invest. So, forex traders are also interested to invest on this profitable move.

I am very lucky that my broker TopFX24 has the crypto currency investment facility with many other trading facility in their trading platform. Now trader can invest in Bitcoins in their trading platform. They also have the live market streaming facility. Now trader can take quick decision by watching their most recent market news, quotes and charts. This is very helpful for especially scalpers. Also scalper will get 0.9 pips spreads facility from their swap free account.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...