You have to endure losses.

You will endure losses regardless of whether you are "an expert trader", however more you find out about trading more benefit you can make on Forex. It's not betting, albeit most new trader surmise that FX is a diversion and they can profit utilizing their good fortune. 
Which traders begin their live trading subsequent to finishing just fundamental level, sincerely they can't demonstrate great execution in their live account. You may not get propel information effectively. I have learned propel specialized and news trading from fledglings instructional class of Forex4you. All in all, learning is a proceed with process.

Loss is a part of forex trading. Even Pro traders make loss. It is all about managing the loss. Your loss should be less than your profit. If you are doing the opposite, take a pause and start study what's the wrong. In MaximusFx you will get premium quality educational resources which will sharpen your knowledge. It also provides low spreads, 1:1000 leverage, 200+ trading instruments, instant withdrawal and many more.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Those who are successful trader of Forex they mostly started their journey by loss. A trader needs to go ahead through facing both ups and down. A trader must tolerate and should not leave Forex trading for a sudden loss. Those who are dauntless can win trading success. Trade12 made me accurate in trading with their blessing facilities and I have high security of funding with the broker.

It is true that you cannot avoid loss in forex business. Every business is a combination of profit and loss. Some get loss that’s why another get some profit. This is the nature of the business. Even an expert trader also can’t avoid loss. Many people thought that it is a game just like gambling. But actually it is a pure legitimate business.

Forex trader need to do lots of hard works to get success in their business. Time to time they change strategy based on market patterns. Also to understand the market pattern the do a lots of analysis. There are two different type of trading analysis. Fundamental and technical analysis basically done by traders. For different type of analysis I am using the trading platform of TopFX24.

Loss is the first step of learning Forex. A trader who is much endurance is more successful in the case of trading. In my career I got much loss and made myself perfect through these loses. Without loses conducting trading is quite impossible. But I am currently following the best education program of Trade12 broker. I am filling up my vast of knowledge through trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Most trader think that they have an idea of how Forex works already - but it is still essential that you get the best Forex trading education possible. This is because the market is constantly changing and trading skills can always be improved. And to learn the best, you need the best educational resources and support. Some brokers like MaximusFx have best educational resources for both beginner and old traders. I am trading with them. So far I am very happy with their services. 

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Winning and losing are both art and parcel of forex trading. So you must accept the fate of losing money in this platform. As soon as you accept this issue, the better it is for your trading. I have seen some traders lose their confidence after having any big loss over their trade. But I always take my losing normally and my broker AAFX also helps me for that. It gives me rebate system so that I can make from my losing amount.

Loss is the first step of learning Forex. Every loss carries a lesson which should be earned by traders. The best way of learning Forex to take lesson from every mistake. So a trader should endure losses. Sometimes loss occurs due to some problems of brokers. Like a trader faces dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage while executing a trade. But with Trade12 I can fluently trade because with their platform I face no technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

• 4 weeks later...

Patient trade will result in consistent gains what is more important than fast and large gains as they can quickly turn into losses and your total return will be negative. I'm trading low-risk strategy with FreshForex with 5% monthly return and never make more what greed can urge you earn. Patience, one of the most, belittled most important skill i would say in forex, and forex will teach you to be a patience master whether you like it or not.
Start your trading with freshforex. They provide MT4 platform. MetaTrader is supportive of freshforex mobile trading too. Perhaps I should also mention another feature that can make a difference, particularly if you prefer to use Expert Advisers. Available for all clients, providing a certain trading level is achieved, is a free VPS service to help make your automated trading more efficient.

I used an EA scalper to trade in FXCH. before I deposit I asked them , they allow or no EA scalping. they allowed me for EA scalping. then I deposited 100$ for testing. and testing period ended with 21% profit. it made 21$. so my EA worked very well on their MT4 platform. They promised me to trade with 1 lot as the minimum lot size. but then didn't allow me to trade with 1 lot size, and they allowed me to trade in 5 lot size as the minimal. They are total scammed.

You will likely lose money during this learning process, but if this loss helps you achieve this level of understanding then you can financially afford the loss. Traders have to accept the loss in order to earn more in future. I am trading with AFX Group. Their intention is to create a library of resources for traders to access, place presentations on key topics and essentially add value by providing the tools and knowledge.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

• 4 years later...